Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,546 members, 7,812,721 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:01 PM

Chidinma Posts Photos From A Videoshoot With Flavour - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chidinma Posts Photos From A Videoshoot With Flavour (31323 Views)

Wizkid's Videoshoot Of "Gucci Snake" Behind The Scenes Photos / Kemi Olunloyo Wants To Have Sex With Flavour This Hot Afternoon (Photo) / Anna Banner Breaks Up With Flavour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chidinma Posts Photos From A Videoshoot With Flavour by niggi4life(m): 8:47am On Feb 09, 2016
Again!!!!

Am 90% sure they are fckin each oda, flavor get mini, e fine, they are close!!! What else?

Wish them luck
Re: Chidinma Posts Photos From A Videoshoot With Flavour by Nobody: 8:47am On Feb 09, 2016
undecided short tin, flavour just they use you clean body for the time being.
Re: Chidinma Posts Photos From A Videoshoot With Flavour by TreasureTayo(m): 8:49am On Feb 09, 2016
kamirun225:
She got a tight puss-y dammit!!!
I WONT ASK GOD TO GIVE YOU SENSE. SHOWS YOU DON'T HAVE BRAIN. SO IJN, RECEIVE A NEW BRAIN... SOMEBODY SHOUT AMEN ON HIS BEHALF!! sad
Re: Chidinma Posts Photos From A Videoshoot With Flavour by SylarsMcQuins: 8:50am On Feb 09, 2016
Cutehector:
I still neva see any babe wey fine pass chidinma ekile I swear!

seedord247:

You must be looking living in ajegunle then

His choice, don't knock ursef out ova it..
Re: Chidinma Posts Photos From A Videoshoot With Flavour by geraldhumphrey(m): 8:50am On Feb 09, 2016
Weytn concern me,even if una Dey Bleep for show
Re: Chidinma Posts Photos From A Videoshoot With Flavour by Nobody: 8:50am On Feb 09, 2016
TreasureTayo:
I WONT ASK GOD TO GIVE YOU SENSE. SHOWS YOU DON'T HAVE BRAIN. SO IJN, RECEIVE A NEW BRAIN... SOMEBODY SHOUT AMEN ON HIS BEHALF!! sad
Wat ever dammit!!!
Re: Chidinma Posts Photos From A Videoshoot With Flavour by esosuo: 8:52am On Feb 09, 2016
Dis small. Girl can cary Cute some times sha undecided
Re: Chidinma Posts Photos From A Videoshoot With Flavour by Gkemz: 8:54am On Feb 09, 2016
Flavour stil having crush on her still not satisfied with his baby mama
Re: Chidinma Posts Photos From A Videoshoot With Flavour by SantiCiboura: 8:56am On Feb 09, 2016
If later I don't see you two at the altar exchanging vows eeh!
Re: Chidinma Posts Photos From A Videoshoot With Flavour by TreasureTayo(m): 8:58am On Feb 09, 2016
kamirun225:
Wat ever dammit!!!
LOOOOL. He pain am. I hope you've received the new brain. Asshole!
Re: Chidinma Posts Photos From A Videoshoot With Flavour by Chijosky(m): 9:04am On Feb 09, 2016
kamirun225:
but guy how you take know?
Re: Chidinma Posts Photos From A Videoshoot With Flavour by yungkc(m): 9:06am On Feb 09, 2016
This is nonsense its obvious dey don't have conscience for dose baby mamas,, their live their business sha
Re: Chidinma Posts Photos From A Videoshoot With Flavour by Nobody: 9:06am On Feb 09, 2016
TreasureTayo:
LOOOOL. He pain am. I hope you've received the new brain. Asshole!
Wat ever
Re: Chidinma Posts Photos From A Videoshoot With Flavour by Nobody: 9:07am On Feb 09, 2016
Chijosky:
but guy how you take know?
u can know Wat a girl has by her looks bro.. .
Re: Chidinma Posts Photos From A Videoshoot With Flavour by jimharry21(m): 9:08am On Feb 09, 2016
tired of these Chidinma picture trends on Nairaland, every day Chidinma picture here, picture there, selfie this and selfie that. just can't get it.
Re: Chidinma Posts Photos From A Videoshoot With Flavour by henrybomb(m): 9:08am On Feb 09, 2016
Daminaj2:
They were rumoured to be dating after the shared a kiss in a video but the two has maintained it is just "work"

The petite singer posted the photos below of her rocking this unique african attitre while on set with her close friend and colleague,

https://www.instagram.com/p/BBijwZbg0fW/
Re: Chidinma Posts Photos From A Videoshoot With Flavour by henrybomb(m): 9:09am On Feb 09, 2016
Daminaj2:
They were rumoured to be dating after the shared a kiss in a video but the two has maintained it is just "work"

The petite singer posted the photos below of her rocking this unique african attitre while on set with her close friend and colleague,

https://www.instagram.com/p/BBijwZbg0fW/
Cutie kiss
Re: Chidinma Posts Photos From A Videoshoot With Flavour by Dainikel(m): 9:11am On Feb 09, 2016
Sijo01:
Are they going for morning cry (evangelism) cheesy
Lol, honestly that was the next thing I thought about!
Re: Chidinma Posts Photos From A Videoshoot With Flavour by SoNature(m): 9:19am On Feb 09, 2016
Cutehector:

She is overrated
Re: Chidinma Posts Photos From A Videoshoot With Flavour by Nobody: 9:24am On Feb 09, 2016
ladyF:
Love the earrings tho...

It's [size=15pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin
dont you ever get tired of saying its Lady F again,each time i see this ish i feel like choking it outta ya mouth!
Re: Chidinma Posts Photos From A Videoshoot With Flavour by Rawblings(m): 9:25am On Feb 09, 2016
Ear bondage grin
Re: Chidinma Posts Photos From A Videoshoot With Flavour by Ujupsy: 9:29am On Feb 09, 2016
banmee:

You need to go out more.
abi may be he is in prison

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Posts Photos From A Videoshoot With Flavour by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:33am On Feb 09, 2016
can't these two just date already ??
Re: Chidinma Posts Photos From A Videoshoot With Flavour by coolaustyne(m): 9:34am On Feb 09, 2016
She will be d next casualty; sorry baby mama... Flavour go soon give am belle... ;DShe will be d next casualty; sorry baby mama... Flavour go soon give am belle...
Re: Chidinma Posts Photos From A Videoshoot With Flavour by henrydadon(m): 9:36am On Feb 09, 2016
Cutehector:
come to south africa and see the definition of fine babe.. SA girls too fine
Re: Chidinma Posts Photos From A Videoshoot With Flavour by andreernest28(m): 9:38am On Feb 09, 2016
MAKE UP NONI
Re: Chidinma Posts Photos From A Videoshoot With Flavour by Eberex(m): 9:41am On Feb 09, 2016
Na only Flavour she dey shoot video with?
Re: Chidinma Posts Photos From A Videoshoot With Flavour by MatthewN: 9:44am On Feb 09, 2016
kamirun225:
must u always indicate how stupid you are
Re: Chidinma Posts Photos From A Videoshoot With Flavour by Jacko1(m): 9:48am On Feb 09, 2016
These two are definitely hitting deirself..... When chidinma get belle dats wen fowl nyash wil open
Re: Chidinma Posts Photos From A Videoshoot With Flavour by Hustlerlomo(m): 10:28am On Feb 09, 2016
This girl no fit swear say Flavour never chop her kpomo sha.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Anita Joseph Slams Non-fan Who Criticized Her For Rocking Short Outfit / Prince Uzoegwu's Photos (Late Goldie's Stylist) / Naomi Campbell And The Dream Catchers, Ikorodu Dance Kids Hang Out In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.