Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,079 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:13 AM

Is Buhari And Apc Govt Serious About Employment Creation - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Buhari And Apc Govt Serious About Employment Creation (522 Views)

The Real Identity Of Arepo Militants And Why APC Govt Approved Bombing Of Them. / Tompolo: ‘APC Govt Clueless, Fighting Everybody’ / Tunde Bakare Worried That APC Govt Is Finding It Difficult To Bring "Change" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Buhari And Apc Govt Serious About Employment Creation by mkoabiola: 11:55pm On Feb 08, 2016
Am not a politician neither do I belong to any political party,but as a citizen am entitiled to my own opinion.
Before the election ,apc campaign vigorously for employment creation,which was the basis why the youths voted for buhari and change.
For the past 8 months it has been promises and procastination of employment to the federal civil service starting from the Nigeria police,immigration,custom ,civil defence and now efcc.
The IGP promised to recruit for the past 3 months,yet nothing has been heard.
Same with Nig immigration service,but up til now they are waiting for approval from the presidency.
The direct short service (DSSC) for graduates into the military is stil on hold.
For me,if this government is insincere and honest about job creation,it should kick the ground runing rather than "we will"soon"very soon"
The youths need action and not promises.
I knw a lot of people will bash me but I remain resolute ,because I also voted for buhari,
We do we expect the change that was promised.
Re: Is Buhari And Apc Govt Serious About Employment Creation by poshestmina(f): 12:33am On Feb 09, 2016
Go and sleep
Re: Is Buhari And Apc Govt Serious About Employment Creation by Acidosis(m): 12:41am On Feb 09, 2016
Funny thing is: all the Ministries you mentioned cannot employ 5000 Nigerians in 4 years.

That's less than the number of employees in some companies in Ogun state (e.g. Nestle).

The F.G is the reason for ALL our troubles. If we continue to depend on a 73 year old retired soldier, we will all fail like NITEL.
Re: Is Buhari And Apc Govt Serious About Employment Creation by fitzmayowa: 5:19am On Feb 09, 2016
Acidosis:
Funny thing is: all the Ministries you mentioned cannot employ 5000 Nigerians in 4 years.

That's less than the number of employees in some companies in Ogun state (e.g. Nestle).

The F.G is the reason for ALL our troubles. If we continue to depend on a 73 year old retired soldier, we will all fail like NITEL.

LOL @fail like NITEL....cheesy grin cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Video : Senator Bukola Saraki Address The 'made In Aba' Trade Fair. / Types Of Ben Bruce..... / Our Past, Future & Vision For Edo State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.