Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,556 members, 7,816,346 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:56 AM

Osun State University (UNIOSUN ) 2016/2017 Post UTME /admission Thread - Education (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Osun State University (UNIOSUN ) 2016/2017 Post UTME /admission Thread (158079 Views)

Osun State University (UNIOSUN ) 2017/2018 Post UTME /admission Thread / Osun State University (UNIOSUN) In Pictures / Unilag 2017/2018 Admission Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (66) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun State University (UNIOSUN ) 2016/2017 Post UTME /admission Thread by PoA101: 2:38pm On Aug 22, 2016
It's indeed under maintenance and when it's like that...they are about to upload a new info.[color=#770077][/color]
Re: Osun State University (UNIOSUN ) 2016/2017 Post UTME /admission Thread by llove2(f): 4:02pm On Aug 22, 2016
Yap a staff just send dz to my dad,d 4m wil soon b out and it wil close 2nd sept,screni date 5-9. U re to pay 2,500 2ru atm,interswitch or webpay dz z applicable to both utme/DE. But u guy shld note dat admsin wil nt b given to those who score less than 200 into dz course:law,bus admn,acct and economics,but candidate can change to other course that are related to it, Dz z 4rm a reliable source
Re: Osun State University (UNIOSUN ) 2016/2017 Post UTME /admission Thread by PwettyJummy: 9:31pm On Aug 22, 2016
Uniosun 2016/17 form is out on the school website
Re: Osun State University (UNIOSUN ) 2016/2017 Post UTME /admission Thread by PwettyJummy: 9:34pm On Aug 22, 2016
Notice is hereby given that the 2016 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) screening exercise will hold fromMonday 5th to Friday 9th September 2016 at 9am - 5pmfor candidates who chose Osun State University as theirFirst choice,with a minimum score of 180.However, candidates that scored less than 200 would not be considered for admissioninto any of the underlisted programmes:AccountingEconomicsPolitical ScienceBusiness AdministrationNursingLawMeanwhile, candidates who chose any of these courses but scored less than 200 could change to any other relevant programme of their choice.COMPLETION OF APPLICATION FORMSCandidates are to register on-line by accessing the University website:http://www.uniosun.edu.ngorhttp://admissions.uniosun.edu.ngto complete and submit an application. They are expected to print two (2) copies of the application form after submission. One of these two copies should be brought along together with a copy of the candidate’s UTME score print-out on the day of the screening exercise. The second copy is to be submitted upon admission to the University.DIRECT ENTRY CANDIDATESDirect Entry candidates should complete the form on-line following the same process as above and report on the screening day. They are also expected to forward their Academic Transcript to the Registrar of Osun State University before the commencement of screening exercise.SCREENING CENTRESAll candidates (UTME and Direct Entry) are to report for screening at the date and centres indicated on their online registration printout. Candidates must report at least one hour before the commencement of the exercise. All applicants must come to the screening centres with their O/L result checker or scratch cards.ACCESS TO THE REGISTRATION PORTALVisit the Uniosun Screening Portal viahttp://www.uniosun.edu.ngorhttp://admissions.uniosun.edu.ng.This will take you to the online Application Platform.Ensure you read all registration guidelines and instructions before proceeding to register.Payment of N2, 500.00 for the screening online Application is through the Interswitch Web PAY platform using your ATM cards (Master Card, Verve card and Interswitch enabled Cards.)CLOSING DATE:Submission of forms closesat 12.00 noon on Friday 2nd September, 2016For further information, please contact the Admissions Office, Osun State University, Osogbo on Tel: 080-35769845G.A.A. ShittuAg. Registrar

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun State University (UNIOSUN ) 2016/2017 Post UTME /admission Thread by PrinceofPeace17(m): 10:09pm On Aug 22, 2016
Its out officially!!!!
REGISTRATION GUIDE
NOTE:
If you run into any hitch filling out your form, please send an email to portal.admissions@uniosun.edu.ng or call the following number: 08080530967
For enquiries about admissions, call the following numbers:
081-32690509, 070-65372579, 035-206440
STEP 1:
Be careful to enter your DE/UTME Registration Number correctly at the login page.
STEP 2:
Access to registration form is after the payment of the application fee via the use of an Interswitch enabled/Debit card (MasterCard or Verve) on the UNIOSUN WebPAY platform.
STEP 3:
Fill out your information correctly in the subsequent forms presented and submit as appropriate. You will be required to upload a passport photograph image of yourself which should not be more than 50 Kilobyte in filesize and the Width and Heigth must be between 150 and 250 Pixels.
STEP 4:
On completion of the registration form, print your screening forms and bring them on the day of the screening excercise.
PLEASE NOTE: Modification of your application form will NOT be possible after submission and you may be DISQUALIFIED or PROSECUTED if found that you have submitted a wrong information at any point.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osun State University (UNIOSUN ) 2016/2017 Post UTME /admission Thread by skipon(m): 11:55pm On Aug 22, 2016
please how is the screening going to be Especially we direct entry candidates.......

1 Like

Re: Osun State University (UNIOSUN ) 2016/2017 Post UTME /admission Thread by Nobody: 6:05am On Aug 23, 2016
Please those of you that choose any of the listed courses n scored below 200...
Be very careful of the course you are changing too, so as to avoid slimming your chance of gaining admission...
Re: Osun State University (UNIOSUN ) 2016/2017 Post UTME /admission Thread by ademokola: 7:02am On Aug 23, 2016
Experience the perfect touch of experience and
professionalism. Visit us for: Any online Registration
Universities/Polytechnic Screening Registration Research
Project Work Seminar Report Typing and Printing
Photocopy Scanning Lamination Computer Training/SIWES/ IT Consultancy Service etc At IFEBOLUDAYO ENT. Your success, Our Concern Contact Address: Makanjuola Villa, Oke-ola, Okuku, Osun State Infront of lion stature Call:
08067800817, 08129898927 Email: ifeboludayo@gmail.com
Re: Osun State University (UNIOSUN ) 2016/2017 Post UTME /admission Thread by PwettyJummy: 8:39am On Aug 23, 2016
Same here. I have no idea of what they will ask us Biko make someone help us
Re: Osun State University (UNIOSUN ) 2016/2017 Post UTME /admission Thread by tboyfist: 9:04am On Aug 23, 2016
Morning guy,all d best to u all in dis yr admission exercise

1 Like

Re: Osun State University (UNIOSUN ) 2016/2017 Post UTME /admission Thread by tboyfist: 9:10am On Aug 23, 2016
Shout out to mr okeke fr his effort last yr over d admission exercise......am Tomisin,300l computer science student, do feel free to contact me on any question bordering u expecially DE aspirant.....beep me on 07065066659

1 Like

Re: Osun State University (UNIOSUN ) 2016/2017 Post UTME /admission Thread by fineyemi(m): 9:13am On Aug 23, 2016
skipon:
please how is the screening going to be Especially we direct entry candidates.......
Its gonna b an interview. Just a random question.

1 Like

Re: Osun State University (UNIOSUN ) 2016/2017 Post UTME /admission Thread by tboyfist: 9:27am On Aug 23, 2016
DE screening is normally holding on d last day of d screening exercise wh u guyz will jst av to submit ur credentials n dey might jst ask some few questions lik dey do to me n some r lucky dey jst collect d credentials only without question

1 Like

Re: Osun State University (UNIOSUN ) 2016/2017 Post UTME /admission Thread by Nobody: 9:51am On Aug 23, 2016
Remember is UTME screening not PUTME exams....
your, composure, confidence, appearance matters, attitude, how interactive you are... Avoid bad English i pity those addicted to Jenifa dairy....
Brush yourself up on current affairs, basic information about uniosun and the course u are going for......

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun State University (UNIOSUN ) 2016/2017 Post UTME /admission Thread by Nobody: 9:53am On Aug 23, 2016
tboyfist:
DE screening is normally holding on d last day of d screening exercise wh u guyz will jst av to submit ur credentials n dey might jst ask some few questions lik dey do to me n some r lucky dey jst collect d credentials only without question
seems it will be done simultaneously this time....

1 Like

Re: Osun State University (UNIOSUN ) 2016/2017 Post UTME /admission Thread by yomadepraze(m): 10:01am On Aug 23, 2016
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font] Pls am awaiting neco result can i register sum1 plz answer abeg
Re: Osun State University (UNIOSUN ) 2016/2017 Post UTME /admission Thread by baba2ndey2(m): 10:34am On Aug 23, 2016
Re: Osun State University (UNIOSUN ) 2016/2017 Post UTME /admission Thread by baba2ndey2(m): 10:36am On Aug 23, 2016
Notice is hereby given that the 2016 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) screening exercise will hold from Monday 5th to Friday 9th September 2016 at 9am - 5pm for candidates who chose Osun State University as their First choice , with a minimum score of 180 .
However, candidates that scored less than 200 would not be considered for admission into any of the underlisted programmes:
Accounting
Economics
Political Science
Business Administration
Nursing
Law
Meanwhile, candidates who chose any of these courses but scored less than 200 could change to any other relevant programme of their choice.
COMPLETION OF APPLICATION FORMS
Candidates are to register on-line by accessing the University website: http://www.uniosun.edu.ng or http://admissions.uniosun.edu.ng to complete and submit an application. They are expected to print two (2) copies of the application form after submission. One of these two copies should be brought along together with a copy of the candidate’s UTME score print-out on the day of the screening exercise. The second copy is to be submitted upon admission to the University.
DIRECT ENTRY CANDIDATES
Direct Entry candidates should complete the form on-line following the same process as above and report on the screening day. They are also expected to forward their Academic Transcript to the Registrar of Osun State University before the commencement of screening exercise.
SCREENING CENTRES
All candidates (UTME and Direct Entry) are to report for screening at the date and centres indicated on their online registration printout. Candidates must report at least one hour before the commencement of the exercise. All applicants must come to the screening centres with their O/L result checker or scratch cards.
ACCESS TO THE REGISTRATION PORTAL
Visit the Uniosun Screening Portal via
http://www.uniosun.edu.ng or http://admissions.uniosun.edu.ng. This will take you to the online Application Platform. Ensure you read all registration guidelines and instructions before proceeding to register.
Payment of N2, 500.00 for the screening online Application is through the Interswitch Web PAY platform using your ATM cards (Master Card, Verve card and Interswitch enabled Cards.)
CLOSING DATE: Submission of forms closes at 12.00 noon on Friday 2nd September, 2016
For further information, please contact the Admissions Office, Osun State University, Osogbo on Tel: 080-35769845
G.A.A. Shittu
Ag. Registrar
for more enquiries here is my digits 08055829269
Re: Osun State University (UNIOSUN ) 2016/2017 Post UTME /admission Thread by samlexxy: 10:49am On Aug 23, 2016
hello is there DIRECT ENTRY aspirant who have completed the screening registration..i need to know the date they were given cus i have anoda exam on the 7th of September and i dont want em clashing..
Re: Osun State University (UNIOSUN ) 2016/2017 Post UTME /admission Thread by PwettyJummy: 11:14am On Aug 23, 2016
Tboyfist: what year please?
Re: Osun State University (UNIOSUN ) 2016/2017 Post UTME /admission Thread by Mrjiz(m): 11:29am On Aug 23, 2016
Pls those the school portal allow awaiting result?
Re: Osun State University (UNIOSUN ) 2016/2017 Post UTME /admission Thread by PrinceofPeace17(m): 12:29pm On Aug 23, 2016
Mrokaykay:
your, composure, confidence, appearance matters, attitude, how interactive you are... Avoid bad English i pity those addicted to Jenifa dairy....
Brush yourself up on current affairs, basic information about uniosun and the course u are going for......
Pls is this info for only D.E students??
I tot Utme candidates are to submit only dere results
Re: Osun State University (UNIOSUN ) 2016/2017 Post UTME /admission Thread by Nobody: 1:47pm On Aug 23, 2016
tboyfist:
Shout out to mr okeke fr his effort last yr over d admission exercise......am Tomisin,300l computer science student, do feel free to contact me on any question bordering u expecially DE aspirant.....beep me on 07065066659
Nice am happy u are coming back to help others too...

1 Like

Re: Osun State University (UNIOSUN ) 2016/2017 Post UTME /admission Thread by Nobody: 1:48pm On Aug 23, 2016
PrinceofPeace17:

Pls is this info for only D.E students??
I tot Utme candidates are to submit only dere results
With what's visible on ground now is applicable to both....
Re: Osun State University (UNIOSUN ) 2016/2017 Post UTME /admission Thread by olaniyi29: 3:10pm On Aug 23, 2016
samlexxy:
hello is there DIRECT ENTRY aspirant who have completed the screening registration..i need to know the date they were given cus i have anoda exam on the 7th of September and i dont want em clashing..
I just did mine, nd it's on the 10th am having my screening DE
Re: Osun State University (UNIOSUN ) 2016/2017 Post UTME /admission Thread by samlexxy: 3:28pm On Aug 23, 2016
Thanks..I guess since the school said UTME Screening exercise will hold from Monday 5th to Friday 9th September..then Saturday September 10th should be for DE
olaniyi29:
I just did mine, nd it's on the 10th am having my screening DE
Re: Osun State University (UNIOSUN ) 2016/2017 Post UTME /admission Thread by tboyfist: 4:07pm On Aug 23, 2016
Dat Sud b d spirit boss@okeke
Re: Osun State University (UNIOSUN ) 2016/2017 Post UTME /admission Thread by innocentkay4(m): 4:53pm On Aug 23, 2016
For all your pre screening and post screening information and assistance (I Dont give admissions biko) message me on Whatsapp 07066423535 to join the UNIOSUN 2016 aspirants group with members from all the faculties to assist you on all your worries. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Osun State University (UNIOSUN ) 2016/2017 Post UTME /admission Thread by Bellanisneh: 6:10pm On Aug 23, 2016
Mrokaykay:
Pls Mr okakay z d screening going to b oral interview or computer based for utme aspirants..
need urgent reply plsssss
Re: Osun State University (UNIOSUN ) 2016/2017 Post UTME /admission Thread by temmyblaze001: 6:13pm On Aug 23, 2016
pls oooo,those uniosun accept microbiology aspirant for d.e
Re: Osun State University (UNIOSUN ) 2016/2017 Post UTME /admission Thread by baba2ndey2(m): 6:43pm On Aug 23, 2016
Bellanisneh:
Pls Mr okakay z d screening going to b oral interview or computer based for utme aspirants..
need urgent reply plsssss
no one kno dat for now. we ar all forecasting d likely form d exam is gonna take. I think u guys shld prepare for d worse. dont come and be saying it was mr okaykay dat misguided you ooo. dis is a new system dat no one has witnessed b4, u guys will be d lab rat....lol.I will implore u all ro prepare well and once u do, nothing will catch u unaware. gudluck to u all, u will need it. I rep okuku campus, accounting to be precise. incase u av any prob, ring dis no 08055829269.

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (66) (Reply)

Unilag Admission 2018/2019 / UI 2019/2020 Postgraduate Applicants Thread / Ahmadu Bello University: Here We Come. 2015/16

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.