Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,558 members, 7,816,349 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:58 AM

Osun State University (UNIOSUN ) 2016/2017 Post UTME /admission Thread - Education (45) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Osun State University (UNIOSUN ) 2016/2017 Post UTME /admission Thread (158080 Views)

Osun State University (UNIOSUN ) 2017/2018 Post UTME /admission Thread / Osun State University (UNIOSUN) In Pictures / Unilag 2017/2018 Admission Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (66) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun State University (UNIOSUN ) 2016/2017 Post UTME /admission Thread by Ecogifah(m): 8:26am On Oct 12, 2016
Is It Mandatory 4 Us To Attend D Orientation And Resume On D 24th
Re: Osun State University (UNIOSUN ) 2016/2017 Post UTME /admission Thread by Rapsainot(m): 8:56am On Oct 12, 2016
Mrokaykay:

So u should know how to make Dodo Ikire.... Hahaha
you can say that again wink
Re: Osun State University (UNIOSUN ) 2016/2017 Post UTME /admission Thread by Nobody: 9:39am On Oct 12, 2016
Ecogifah:
Is It Mandatory 4 Us To Attend D Orientation And Resume On D 24th
are you planning to miss it?
Re: Osun State University (UNIOSUN ) 2016/2017 Post UTME /admission Thread by Rapsainot(m): 9:57am On Oct 12, 2016
Mrokaykay:
are you planning to miss it?
What are the chances of changing department in Uniosun? Please. Is it possible? because i heard it's almost impossible in some universities.
Re: Osun State University (UNIOSUN ) 2016/2017 Post UTME /admission Thread by Ecogifah(m): 10:23am On Oct 12, 2016
Am Nt Planing To Miss It ..Am Just Asking
Re: Osun State University (UNIOSUN ) 2016/2017 Post UTME /admission Thread by 10kgod(m): 11:38am On Oct 12, 2016
What are the chances of changing department in Uniosun? Please. Is it possible? because i heard it's almost impossible in some universities.

For UNIOSUN, its possible but fees for changing form nah hmmmmmm.
Re: Osun State University (UNIOSUN ) 2016/2017 Post UTME /admission Thread by Rapsainot(m): 12:03pm On Oct 12, 2016
10kgod:

For UNIOSUN, its possible but fees for changing form nah hmmmmmm.
can I change from the faculty of BMS to any engineering or agric cousre? Like how much is it gonna cost?
Re: Osun State University (UNIOSUN ) 2016/2017 Post UTME /admission Thread by MrDexter(m): 12:16pm On Oct 12, 2016
Rapsainot:
It is possible but difficult. You have to provide a genuine reason for changing your department and purchase a change of course form(to be signed by both the department you are leaving and the department you want to transfer too). The form is probably now 40k since the acceptance fee is 40k too.
Re: Osun State University (UNIOSUN ) 2016/2017 Post UTME /admission Thread by 10kgod(m): 2:30pm On Oct 12, 2016
It is possible but difficult. You have to provide a genuine reason for changing your department and purchase a change of course form(to be signed by both the department you are leaving and the department you want to transfer too). The form is probably now 40k since the acceptance fee is 40k too.

You got it..... It possible but its not an easy task.
Re: Osun State University (UNIOSUN ) 2016/2017 Post UTME /admission Thread by llove2(f): 3:31pm On Oct 12, 2016
wat will happen to those of us waiting 4 second list nw dat resumption is on 24 and wen are they going to release
Re: Osun State University (UNIOSUN ) 2016/2017 Post UTME /admission Thread by zhorpym1s: 4:24pm On Oct 12, 2016
llove2:
wat will happen to those of us waiting 4 second list nw dat resumption is on 24 and wen are they going to release
Abi o...cos I no get o, abi whc kind system be dt
Re: Osun State University (UNIOSUN ) 2016/2017 Post UTME /admission Thread by NearPerfect(m): 4:27pm On Oct 12, 2016
Mediapace:
Replied

I don reply you o. I dey busy all this while.
Re: Osun State University (UNIOSUN ) 2016/2017 Post UTME /admission Thread by NearPerfect(m): 4:30pm On Oct 12, 2016
I heard Uniosun students pay fines for late payment of school fees? Outrageous! In this recession Uniosun is damn right the worst school in the country, if there's any way I could go back in time and stop myself from choosing this ludicrous blot of an institution I for do am sharp sharp. The way and manner it bills it's students is epic. I feel like dashing my admission to someone else self angry
Re: Osun State University (UNIOSUN ) 2016/2017 Post UTME /admission Thread by Rapsainot(m): 4:37pm On Oct 12, 2016
NearPerfect:
I heard Uniosun students pay fines for late payment of school fees? Outrageous! In this recession Uniosun is damn right the worst school in the country, if there's any way I could go back in time and stop myself from choosing this ludicrous blot of an institution I for do am sharp sharp. The way and manner it bills it's students is epic. I feel like dashing my admission to someone else self angry
After paying almost 60k clearance fee. I felt like I was cheated. They are just dishing out bills like they don't know the current state of economy.
Re: Osun State University (UNIOSUN ) 2016/2017 Post UTME /admission Thread by NearPerfect(m): 5:07pm On Oct 12, 2016
Rapsainot:
After paying almost 60k clearance fee. I felt like I was cheated. They are just dishing out bills like they don't know the current state of economy.

It's outrageous, no money in the country - the recession has eaten deep even Osun state government can't pay staff salary yet uniosun keep dishing out outrageous bills to its students... Just to print out your admission one got pay #2000 just to print out his admission status I mean damn! #40k for acceptance like wtf. #40k in this present Nigeria it's really hard to come by, some schools that are far better than uniosun in all ramifications don't even pay up to 40k as school fees let alone acceptance fee! Outrageous, I tell ya.
Re: Osun State University (UNIOSUN ) 2016/2017 Post UTME /admission Thread by zhorpym1s: 5:14pm On Oct 12, 2016
NearPerfect:

It's outrageous, no money in the country - the recession has eaten deep even Osun state government can't pay staff salary yet uniosun keep dishing out outrageous bills to its students... Just to print out your admission one got pay #2000 just to print out his admission status I mean damn! #40k for acceptance like wtf. #40k in this present Nigeria it's really hard to come by, some schools that are far better than uniosun in all ramifications don't even pay up to 40k as school fees let alone acceptance fee! Outrageous, I tell ya.

Lol.....guy you funny sha,,,,,,dnt av anytin 2 say though, bt I sha lk ur protest sha
Re: Osun State University (UNIOSUN ) 2016/2017 Post UTME /admission Thread by geeyoungmoney(m): 6:30pm On Oct 12, 2016
I wanna apply for pt to be at a safer side.... Is still on sale
Re: Osun State University (UNIOSUN ) 2016/2017 Post UTME /admission Thread by otunbakplu(m): 7:31pm On Oct 12, 2016
geeyoungmoney:
I wanna apply for pt to be at a safer side.... Is still on sale

Pt is more expensive than regulars. Add me to any uniosun aspirant what's app group 09053061210 any one offered admission into agriculture shld add up too..Mr okeke u are highly noticed
Re: Osun State University (UNIOSUN ) 2016/2017 Post UTME /admission Thread by Nobody: 9:13pm On Oct 12, 2016
otunbakplu:

Pt is more expensive than regulars. Add me to any uniosun aspirant what's app group 09053061210 any one offered admission into agriculture shld add up too..Mr okeke u are highly noticed
How are you Sir
Re: Osun State University (UNIOSUN ) 2016/2017 Post UTME /admission Thread by Pemale(m): 4:27am On Oct 13, 2016
Re: Osun State University (UNIOSUN ) 2016/2017 Post UTME /admission Thread by fineyemi(m): 8:26am On Oct 13, 2016
NearPerfect:

You are right. But at the same time u should be tanking God the school you choose doesn't go on strike. At least most of the school in the south west region are just coming back from strike. You choose Uniosun not only because of its schoolfee but cos it has a fast academic calender. God will provide.

1 Like

Re: Osun State University (UNIOSUN ) 2016/2017 Post UTME /admission Thread by fineyemi(m): 8:32am On Oct 13, 2016
REMINDER!!!!! REMINDER!!!
IT CLOSES TOMORROW
fineyemi:
I wanna remind specifically DE candidate that Uniosun will admit few for DE (5 in computer science. 10 in maths, 7 in physics and so on and the funny part of it is that DE list will will just contain few names which will be part of the Final list. Uniosun releases final list in December. The Supplementary list is for all Pre degree candidates that surpassed 180 and few Jambites. The final list for those that can press their button well(both for DE and JAMbite)

I said it here on this thread that both Full time and Part time student are collecting the same certificate but some see me as a fool. Uniosun Part time form will close on the 14th of october and the screening will be on the 22th. Resumption is middle November.

Be wise and dont waste your time.

Guys are really applying for the PT computer science: below are the accredited courses for Part time

i B.Sc. Agricultural Economics
ii B.A. English and International Studies
iii B.A. History and International Studies
iv B.Sc. Economics
v B.Sc. Political Science and International Relations
vi B.Sc. Industrial Relations and Personnel Management
vii B.Sc. Accounting
viii B.Sc. Computer Science
ix B.Sc. Microbiology
x B.Sc. (Edu.) Economics
xi B.Sc. (Edu.) Political Science

Check the courses available for Uniosun Part time and apply: http://www.guru9ja.com/2016/08/uniosun-part-time-degree-admission.html
Re: Osun State University (UNIOSUN ) 2016/2017 Post UTME /admission Thread by EmmyKay1(m): 8:35am On Oct 13, 2016
[color=#990000][/color]Help a broda here oo..I got 37.9 in my screening result and i heard that Uniosun cut off mark na 40,and i tried to call sum1 i knw in d school,he said dy wont gimme my course that banking and finance buh dy will try to gimme Economics because people aint much there....Buh ryt now,am scared dat wont uniosun change dia mindset as in wont dy stand on dia ground only for 40 and above..Am scared oo...Pls wah my chance of gaining admission
Re: Osun State University (UNIOSUN ) 2016/2017 Post UTME /admission Thread by Acheron: 9:33am On Oct 13, 2016
Are you a university or polytechnic student? Would you like to exchange your old books for cash?
check this link and go through it

EXCHANGE OLD BOOKS FOR CASH

https:///forms/DJxBNYhfssfewBzu1

PM for more info.
Re: Osun State University (UNIOSUN ) 2016/2017 Post UTME /admission Thread by fineyemi(m): 3:19pm On Oct 13, 2016
Senate extends Jamb Result Validity for 3 years: Read more:http://www.guru9ja.com/2016/10/senate-extends-jamb-result-validity-to.html
Re: Osun State University (UNIOSUN ) 2016/2017 Post UTME /admission Thread by fineyemi(m): 3:52pm On Oct 13, 2016
EmmyKay1:
[color=#990000][/color]Help a broda here oo..I got 37.9 in my screening result and i heard that Uniosun cut off mark na 40,and i tried to call sum1 i knw in d school,he said dy wont gimme my course that banking and finance buh dy will try to gimme Economics because people aint much there....Buh ryt now,am scared dat wont uniosun change dia mindset as in wont dy stand on dia ground only for 40 and above..Am scared oo...Pls wah my chance of gaining admission
Honestly that score is too low. if u sabi press button, then u have nthing to fear
Re: Osun State University (UNIOSUN ) 2016/2017 Post UTME /admission Thread by Morenke09(f): 4:15pm On Oct 13, 2016
fineyemi:
Honestly that score is too low. if u sabi press button, then u have nthing to fear
How can he press the button.
Re: Osun State University (UNIOSUN ) 2016/2017 Post UTME /admission Thread by fineyemi(m): 4:23pm On Oct 13, 2016
Morenke09:
You are asking how. undecided undecided
Re: Osun State University (UNIOSUN ) 2016/2017 Post UTME /admission Thread by zhorpym1s: 6:25pm On Oct 13, 2016
Morenke09:
Lol...c question!!!!!!!
Re: Osun State University (UNIOSUN ) 2016/2017 Post UTME /admission Thread by Nobody: 11:28pm On Oct 13, 2016
Morenke09:
So you are actually expecting him to tell you how so that tomorrow you will have something to explicate him.. Some of us here are trying to be very careful because who don't know who is who here, some people here aren't aspirants self..
All we can do is to advise, support, pass useful information...

1 Like

Re: Osun State University (UNIOSUN ) 2016/2017 Post UTME /admission Thread by Rapsainot(m): 7:58am On Oct 14, 2016
stephenmorris:
it's not a matter of prayer, my brother,im angry,annoyed and pained that uniosun has refused and not even giving any hint as to when their admission screening will be out i think i will go to oshogbo my self amseriously pissed offfffffffffffffffffffffffffff

Mrokaykay:

Is okay, Since you feel pray can't help the situation... You are getting pissed off just because screening form isn't out yet, i wonder how you will get If at d end Uniosun doesn't offer you admission at all...

grin EPIC!!!!!
Re: Osun State University (UNIOSUN ) 2016/2017 Post UTME /admission Thread by otunbakplu(m): 9:43am On Oct 14, 2016
Mrokaykay:

How are you Sir
Am good long time,add me up on what's app 09053061210

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (66) (Reply)

Unilag Admission 2018/2019 / UI 2019/2020 Postgraduate Applicants Thread / Ahmadu Bello University: Here We Come. 2015/16

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.