Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,520 members, 7,823,230 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:12 AM

“I Am Your Father” – Wike Tells Dakuku - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “I Am Your Father” – Wike Tells Dakuku (29099 Views)

"Go After All Cultists"-Wike Tells Securty Agents As Amnesty Ends In Rivers.PICS / Rivers Rerun;"Be Ready To Swap Dead Bodies"-Wike Tells "Prospective Riggers.PICS / It’s Time To Face Justice, Wike Tells Amaechi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

“I Am Your Father” – Wike Tells Dakuku by catchfun: 8:37am On Feb 09, 2016
Rivers State Governor, Nyesom Wike has called on the governorship candidate of the All Progressives Congress, APC, in the April 11, 2015 governorship election, Dakuku Peterside to come and contribute his quota to the development of the state.
Wike, who made the call at an event held in Port Harcourt, said it was wrong for Dakuku to have described himself as an “orphan”.
The Governor was alluding to statements made by his opponent, Peterside at a stakeholders’ meeting he held with the hierarchy of the APC led by its National Chairman, Chief Odigie Oyegun, where the former had allegedly referred to APC members in the state as orphans.
However, the Rivers state Governor urged Peterside to come and work with him to develop the state.
“Dakuku said they are now lIke orphans when they went to visit him (Oyegun). Dakuku, you are not an orphan. I am your father. I am here.
“How can you have a father and you say you are an orphan. I am your father. Come, I will bless you. Come.

“The Archbishop has said that I’m not the father of just PDP. I am the father of everybody. So, Dakuku cannot be an orphan. Come and contribute your quota to the state,” Wike said

http://dailypost.ng/2016/02/09/i-am-your-father-wike-tells-dakuku/

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: “I Am Your Father” – Wike Tells Dakuku by emamos: 8:37am On Feb 09, 2016
Dis Gov self funny die...Click likes if what wike said is true

358 Likes 10 Shares

Re: “I Am Your Father” – Wike Tells Dakuku by merry02(m): 8:40am On Feb 09, 2016
Yea.....even Amechi

60 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “I Am Your Father” – Wike Tells Dakuku by Monimatic(m): 8:42am On Feb 09, 2016
haha Wicked Wike , the Governor of the people

43 Likes

Re: “I Am Your Father” – Wike Tells Dakuku by emamos: 8:44am On Feb 09, 2016
click likes if u think Wike is truly d father of dakuku, share if wike is blabbin

84 Likes 11 Shares

Re: “I Am Your Father” – Wike Tells Dakuku by Daintelectual(m): 8:45am On Feb 09, 2016
What an epic upper cut.

90 Likes

Re: “I Am Your Father” – Wike Tells Dakuku by SK3NKI(m): 8:47am On Feb 09, 2016
#word

19 Likes

Re: “I Am Your Father” – Wike Tells Dakuku by Frankiss44(m): 8:48am On Feb 09, 2016
Omo our politicians get mouth die.. Lmao. This is brutality. Oya Dakuku go and locate your father oh and quit acting like the biblical prodigal son if not Na pigs you go follow drag food oh

82 Likes 3 Shares

Re: “I Am Your Father” – Wike Tells Dakuku by mrjangaweed: 8:49am On Feb 09, 2016
yes
Wike loves

ngeneukwenu
Omenka
passingshot
demdem
abduljabbar4
HungerBAD
koboko69

they just need to submit themselves humbly and bow before their father and their god Wike the slayer of their superior god the lizard of ubima Amaechi

Even Wike loves lalasticlala grin

70 Likes 3 Shares

Re: “I Am Your Father” – Wike Tells Dakuku by Frankiss44(m): 8:50am On Feb 09, 2016
Daintelectual:
What an epic upper cut.

That's eh.. I don laugh tire for here.. With Wike there is nothing like 5%.. Everybody has a quota to contribute. Nice one

55 Likes 3 Shares

Re: “I Am Your Father” – Wike Tells Dakuku by menabae(f): 8:52am On Feb 09, 2016
This Gov wike with his lousy foul mouth...

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: “I Am Your Father” – Wike Tells Dakuku by Montaque(m): 8:52am On Feb 09, 2016
Respect.

7 Likes

Re: “I Am Your Father” – Wike Tells Dakuku by Nobody: 8:54am On Feb 09, 2016
Very soon we'll hear that dakuku have decamped to pdp

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “I Am Your Father” – Wike Tells Dakuku by Nobody: 8:54am On Feb 09, 2016
Chai!! This wike get mouth die!! Oya Dakuku come let ya popsy bless u lolz

57 Likes 5 Shares

Re: “I Am Your Father” – Wike Tells Dakuku by ZeroTolerance: 8:54am On Feb 09, 2016
This is quite wicked from Wike.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: “I Am Your Father” – Wike Tells Dakuku by theshadyexpress(m): 8:56am On Feb 09, 2016
Cant stop laughing.....This indeed is the 'WICKED WIKE'

pls Wike,after 8 years when you would have successfully delivered good governance to Riverians can you pls just divest a little bit into stand-up comedy? The cap fits just fine

Zombies l was not talking to yall so dont quote me

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “I Am Your Father” – Wike Tells Dakuku by slap1(m): 8:56am On Feb 09, 2016
Wike: father to the fatherless. grin

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: “I Am Your Father” – Wike Tells Dakuku by ZeroTolerance: 8:56am On Feb 09, 2016
Abandoned by Buhari and Amaech, adopted by Wike.

89 Likes 6 Shares

Re: “I Am Your Father” – Wike Tells Dakuku by Islamicpope(m): 8:56am On Feb 09, 2016
wike wike even when people no wan laugh, u go still make people laugh. when did u adopt dakuku officially? Mr wiked.

10 Likes

Re: “I Am Your Father” – Wike Tells Dakuku by emamos: 9:00am On Feb 09, 2016
chukwudi44:
Chai!! This wike get mouth die!! Oya Dakuku come let ya popsy bless u lolz
pa,i knw u ll be happy wit dat

2 Likes

Re: “I Am Your Father” – Wike Tells Dakuku by emamos: 9:03am On Feb 09, 2016
Where is dat lalasticlala sef- keneking

2 Likes

Re: “I Am Your Father” – Wike Tells Dakuku by ZeezaRapture(m): 9:12am On Feb 09, 2016
Idiot you are leaving that seat soon

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: “I Am Your Father” – Wike Tells Dakuku by Godjone(m): 9:47am On Feb 09, 2016
Orkuku sorry dakuku should eat d humble pie and work with wike for the betterment of River or

in oshiomole's words

''he can go and die''

7 Likes

Re: “I Am Your Father” – Wike Tells Dakuku by TheFreeOne: 10:02am On Feb 09, 2016
“Dakuku said they are now lIke orphans when they went to visit him (Oyegun). Dakuku, you are not an orphan. I am your father. I am here.
“How can you have a father and you say you are an orphan. I am your father. Come, I will bless you. Come
grin grin grin

Wike is 'mouthed'. O lenu bi ibon.

11 Likes

Re: “I Am Your Father” – Wike Tells Dakuku by sammyj: 10:05am On Feb 09, 2016
This fat mouth man just like Fayose tout will never learn which i see them as comedians. Rather than make peace and allow the people rivers enjoy the fruit of democracy he is rather busy throwing cautions to the wind and heating up the polity. The People of rivers got what they want for voting for a selfish man rather than man that has your interests at heart!!! cool

5 Likes

Re: “I Am Your Father” – Wike Tells Dakuku by infotechdesigns: 10:05am On Feb 09, 2016
Na so
Re: “I Am Your Father” – Wike Tells Dakuku by cold(m): 10:05am On Feb 09, 2016
grin
Re: “I Am Your Father” – Wike Tells Dakuku by pyyxxaro: 10:06am On Feb 09, 2016
Sai Wike

Any other Wike is a Counterfeit embarassed

8 Likes

Re: “I Am Your Father” – Wike Tells Dakuku by sayyid(m): 10:06am On Feb 09, 2016
lol this Woke man self

1 Like

Re: “I Am Your Father” – Wike Tells Dakuku by jmoore(m): 10:06am On Feb 09, 2016
Where is the DNA test result? grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Wike And Fayose Have Brought Shame To PDP" - Ali Modu Sheriff / Buni, Uzodinma, Peter Obi, Other Losers Of Anambra Election / Tinubu’s Background Claim At Chatham House Contradicts Sworn Affidavit To INEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.