Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,433 members, 7,850,527 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:41 AM

An Open Letter To President Buhari #3 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / An Open Letter To President Buhari #3 (380 Views)

EFCC Probes Aisha Buhari’s ₦3.8 Billion Secret House? / I Phoned Buhari 3 Times, But He Shunned My Calls – Fayose / President Buhari Vs Gen Buhari:3 Unfortunate Things That Always Happen Under Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

An Open Letter To President Buhari #3 by Nobody: 8:59am On Feb 09, 2016
Dear Sir,

BETWEEN US, WHO IS A CRIMINAL?

It is with utter dismay and unfeigned consternation that I wish to succinctly albeit humbly, express my displeasure and disappointment at your constant ridiculing of your countrymen and your obvious disdain of them.

Your derogation of their personae before the international community has sadly become an embarrassing characteristic of your maladministration, and by extension exposes the insecurity and low esteem you have of yourself.

Isn’t it sad, Mr President, that you cower behind the tattered cloak of blames to hide your inefficiency?

There’s an adage that says that when you point a finger at someone, the remaining four fingers point back at you.

Whoever comes to equity should come with clean hands.

This rule of nature, you have failed!

Mr President, in light of your recent character defaming statement before the international community, I’m forced to remind you of your disgraceful and crime tainted antecedents.

I humbly ask Mr President, between you and I, who is a criminal?

—Who crated Umaru Dikko with the help of an Israeli anaesthesiologist and attempted to smuggle him into Nigeria, but was caught at Heathrow Airport?

—In 1984, under whose watch did the Emir of Gwandu enter into Nigeria with 53 suitcases whose contents where unknown till date, after the borders were closed?

—Who married a 9 year old as a wife?

Between us, who is a paedophile and who is guilty of child abuse?

—Why did a trustee member of PTF, Captain Usman Jibril resign under your chairmanship?

—Who gave his brother-in-law’s company, Ahmed Salihijo, contract to take decisions for PTF under his chairmanship?

Who employed his relatives as PTF consultants?

—What happened to our $2.8 billion (currently valued at over N650 billion) under your watch as PTF chairman?

How did our money disappear under your watch till date?

—Can you give sound reasons for your reluctance to probe Halliburton scandal?

I assume that when you said Nigerians are criminals, that included your wife?

Could it be that you suffer selective amnesia in your anti-graft war with regards to Halliburton scandal because your wife is implicated?

—Who lied about his certificate?

Where is your certificate Mr President?

—Who had only 150 cows and N1 million, yet bought presidential form of N27 million?

—Who declared assets of only 150 cows and N1 million before elections, and after elections, declared assets of N30 million in U.B.A and a palatial home in Abuja valued at N2 billion?

—Can you give account of your stewardship and missing monies when you were NNPC chairman?

—Who declared Nigeria broke, yet budgeted billions of Naira for purchase of new vehicles for Aso Rock?

—Who declared Nigeria broke and promised economic diversification, yet signed the release of N40 billion for oil exploration in the north?

—Under whose watch did our budget go missing?

—Who presented a budget that failed integrity test in the legislative house?

Mr President, can a person of this questionable antecedents claim to be a saint?

Isn’t it a shame that a person with such embarrassing and disgraceful portmanteau is a president?

What moral justification does a president with such repugnant, repulsive and abhorrent pedigree have to point fingers at regular hardworking Nigerians and call them criminals?

Mr President,

I am Lawrencia Chioma.

I am a graduate with sound certificate.

I am a Linguist.

I am a communication expert.

I work with an Insurance company.

I am a writer.

I read, research and think as a hobby.

I earn my wage.

I work hard for every dime.

I have a clean slate.

Between us Sir, who is a criminal?

I’ll be back!! (Source: Scan news)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: An Open Letter To President Buhari #3 by jimharry21(m): 9:33am On Feb 09, 2016
A good and well thought out letter. However most of the questions you raised, you also provided clue to their answers. Moreover, since you're a linguist and a writer, you might want to make the part two more clinical so you can arouse the kind of sympathy you desire?
Re: An Open Letter To President Buhari #3 by amtaken(f): 9:38am On Feb 09, 2016
Poster God bless you for this very sincere thread.

I know that rice-eating zombies will be alerted by Aisha's crew to come kill this thread fast but He that is in us is greater than He that is in the world.

(1) (Reply)

Fayemi's Day Of 51 Solid Cheers / CSO Condemns Invasion Of Turner's Residence / Femi Gbajabiamila And University Fees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.