Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,962 members, 7,866,611 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 09:30 PM

#day60 Of The #zaria_massacre By The Nigerian Army: - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #day60 Of The #zaria_massacre By The Nigerian Army: (799 Views)

Reflections On The Inhuman #ZARIA_MASSACRE By Nigerian Tyrant Buhari / Nigerian Government Sponsoring Protest To The Iranian Embassy On #zaria_massacre / Nigerian Government Manufacturing Evidences To Justify The #zaria_massacre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#day60 Of The #zaria_massacre By The Nigerian Army: by AbdulHussein: 9:03am On Feb 09, 2016
#Day60 of the #Zaria_Massacre by the Nigerian Army:

On 12th & 13th December, 2015, the Nigerian Army launched a coordinated & pre-planned attacks on the peaceful Islamic Movement of Nigeria ( IMN ) & massacred 1000+ defenseless Nigerians in Zaria. They burnt Nigerians alive & shot women in their private parts & stabbed them in their breasts with rifle bayonets.

What happened in Zaria was undoubtedly a war crime & we demand Justice. The Nigerian government from its body language is not willing to do justice on the brutal #Zaria_Massacre as from credible sources high placed Nigerian officials are behind that massacre.

To this day the dead bodies of the victims have not been returned to their families for proper Islamic burial. The Leader of IMN, Sheikh Ibraheem #Zakzaky who was shot six (6) & his wife who was shot twice according to reports are held incommunicado by the oppressive & tyrannical Nigerian government. In violation of their fundamental human rights they are denied visits by their Lawyers and close family relation. It was also reported that three (3) biological son of Sheikh Zakzaky were brutally slaughtered by the Nigerian Army in the residence of the revered Scholar.

Such evil & wickedness can only be perpetrated by the most ungodly, the #Zaria_Massacre was a monumental savagery that even the murderous terrorist groups such as ISIS & BokoHaram will be shock to hear it's narrations. A heavily-pregnant woman was shot in her chest, she gave birth due to the shock & the child was crushed with an amoured vehicle. The Zaria Husseiniyya was bombarded with Rocket Propelled Grenades ( RPG ) & 100+ of Nigerians slaughtered & buried alive there. After 72 hours six bodies were extracted from the rubble with 3 alive & 3 dead.

While the Nigerian Army was busy killing Nigerian Shia Muslims in Zaria, they were chanting anti - Shia slogans that only bloodthirsty Wahhabi terrorist groups like #ISIS, #AlQaeda, #BokoHaram etc that have #ShiaGenocide as a Global agenda will chant. They did not stop there as they went to the grave yard of IMN & desecrated it, such barbaric acts are only perpetrated by followers of the deviant Wahhabi sect in history.

It is important to note that we are people of remembrance & the #Karbala Tragedy despite it is 1300+ years-old but it is still fresh in our memory. If our Nigerian oppressors think we will forget the Zaria massacre with the passage of time then they are grossly ignorant of who we are.

Once again heartfelt condolences to all the families of the Martyrs of the brutal Zaria massacre, may God give you the fortitude to bear these monumental loss. And as for those injure & all the captives, God heal the injured & free the captives. And for our tyrannical oppressors we say "Eternal curse & damnation of God upon all tyrants & oppressors!".

#FreeZakzaky
#GodProtectZakzaky
Harun Elbinawi
elbinawi@yahoo.com
Elbinawi.

Re: #day60 Of The #zaria_massacre By The Nigerian Army: by Metallurgist: 9:30am On Feb 09, 2016
@abdulhussein a muslim is an abdullah and you abdulhussein what a shame
Re: #day60 Of The #zaria_massacre By The Nigerian Army: by carinmom(f): 9:48am On Feb 09, 2016
Metallurgist:
@abdulhussein a muslim is an abdullah and you abdulhussein what a shame

You de mind am?
Re: #day60 Of The #zaria_massacre By The Nigerian Army: by Nobody: 11:23am On Feb 09, 2016
Abdulhussein ke, are you a servant of Allah or a servant of Imam Hussein(r.a)? salam alaykum, Albaqir, is it rational for a shia individual to bear Abdulhussein?
Re: #day60 Of The #zaria_massacre By The Nigerian Army: by babyfaceafrica: 11:35am On Feb 09, 2016
Lolz
Re: #day60 Of The #zaria_massacre By The Nigerian Army: by Marotzke(m): 12:08pm On Feb 09, 2016
To the Shia, Imam Hussein is the last prophet and only true Imam. He is also the expected Mahdi, (messiah) who will raise the Mahdi army and bring about the end of days. Abdul hussein is already booking a passage to heaven. After all where the master is, the servant will be.
Re: #day60 Of The #zaria_massacre By The Nigerian Army: by AlBaqir(m): 1:23pm On Feb 09, 2016
lexiconkabir:
Abdulhussein ke, are you a servant of Allah or a servant of Imam Hussein(r.a)? salam alaykum, Albaqir, is it rational for a shia individual to bear Abdulhussein?

The way you interpret it isnt the way the brother or Shia manhaj understood/interpret it. The word "Abdu" has other meaning apart from "servant". Part of its meaning is "follower", "lover" etc.

# Arab refer to the father of the house as "Rabbul bait (Lord of the house)". Does that make the man "The Lord" as in Tawheed sense? Never! Allah's Rububiyyah (Lordship) is uncompromised and non-negotiable. And our Ubudiyyah (slavehood) to Him, the most High only came out of His recognition as our Rabb (Lord and Sustainer).

# Quran use several times the word "Mawla/Awla/Wali" (master/authority) for both Allah and the holy Prophet (surah Ahzab: 6; surah Baqarah:257 etc). Prophet in turn used it for member of his household (the Ahlulbayt) via various Sahih ahadith (e.g Hadith al-Wilayah, hadith Ghadir etc). Therefore, all Muslims refer to the Prophet and his household using the word SAYYIDina, MAWLAna (our Master - literally).

And if Muhammad, Rasulullah (saws) and his Ahlulbayt are our Master (whom we must obey and follow), then automatically we are their "slaves".
Again, never the "slave" that connected to "Allah's Rububiyyat (Lordship)" but the one that "follow" the teachings and "love" the Prophet and his household.

Abdul Hussein is a very common name among the Iraqi, Pakistani Muslims whether Sunni or Shia.
Re: #day60 Of The #zaria_massacre By The Nigerian Army: by AlBaqir(m): 1:25pm On Feb 09, 2016
Marotzke:
To the Shia, Imam Hussein is the last prophet and only true Imam. He is also the expected Mahdi, (messiah) who will raise the Mahdi army and bring about the end of days. Abdul hussein is already booking a passage to heaven. After all where the master is, the servant will be.

grin Another Best selling propaganda I guess.
Re: #day60 Of The #zaria_massacre By The Nigerian Army: by Flexherbal(m): 1:29pm On Feb 09, 2016
Where is zakzaky?
Re: #day60 Of The #zaria_massacre By The Nigerian Army: by Nobody: 2:16pm On Feb 09, 2016
Marotzke:
Whats this one saying? undecided
Re: #day60 Of The #zaria_massacre By The Nigerian Army: by Nobody: 2:47pm On Feb 09, 2016
@Albaqir, about the verses you cited, after i gave it a thorough investigation on how the words were connected in both cited verses, i came to the conclusion that, it doesnt give Muhammad(pbuh) the same interpretation of wali as that of Allah(s.w.t), that of Muhammad(pbuh) is referring to his closeness to the ummah, not lordship while that of Allah is referring to HIS protectorship/guidance to the ummah, and i have never seen it anyway in any place where wali=lord/master(literally) or where Abdu=follower(literally), it has always been "protection/close friend/guide" AND "slave/servant" respectively, if i am correct, then Muhammad(pbuh) referring to his ahl-bayt as wali also refers to their closeness to the ummah. You said its common for sunnis to bear that name AbdulHussayn, can you give an example? salam alaykum(reply my salam this time o, we no dey fight grin grin).

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #day60 Of The #zaria_massacre By The Nigerian Army: by Marotzke(m): 4:33pm On Feb 09, 2016
lexiconkabir:
Whats this one saying? undecided
Too dense for you to comprehend? If you spent a greater portion of your youth reciting what you don't understand under mallam Goni' tutelage, it is not my fault sarcasm does not register with you.
Re: #day60 Of The #zaria_massacre By The Nigerian Army: by Nobody: 4:56pm On Feb 09, 2016
Marotzke:
Too dense for you to comprehend? If you spent a greater portion of your youth reciting what you don't understand under mallam Goni' tutelage, it is not my fault sarcasm does not register with you.
Lol grin grin, you think islam is like christianity, where you wait on your pastors to "receive the holyspirit" guidance in order to give explanations on bible passages to you, which you foolishly follow? how sure are you that i dont understand what i read? probably you know how to read minds, shocked shocked no? Mr. man, i read my Quran cover to cover atleast every 2months and i've being doing this as far back as i can remember, not only do i read it, but i read them with the correct explanations, can you say the same for yourself? undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #day60 Of The #zaria_massacre By The Nigerian Army: by AlBaqir(m): 4:57pm On Feb 09, 2016
lexiconkabir:
@Albaqir, about the verses you cited, after i gave it a thorough investigation on how the words were connected in both cited verses, i came to the conclusion that, it doesnt give Muhammad(pbuh) the same interpretation of wali as that of Allah(s.w.t), that of Muhammad(pbuh) is referring to his closeness to the ummah, not lordship while that of Allah is referring to HIS protectorship/guidance to the ummah, and i have never seen it anyway in any place where wali=lord/master(literally) or where Abdu=follower(literally), it has always been "protection/close friend/guide" AND "slave/servant" respectively, if i am correct, then Muhammad(pbuh) referring to his ahl-bayt as wali also refers to their closeness to the ummah. You said its common for sunnis to bear that name AbdulHussayn, can you give an example? salam alaykum(reply my salam this time o, we no dey fight grin grin).

Quran says "an-Nabiyyu AWLA bil mu'mineenah min anfusihim" - The prophet has greater claim/authority on the faithful than they have on themselves" Quran surah Ahzab: 6.

# This verse clearly explain the authority of Nabiyy over the believers. Not the "closeness" to the believer as you infer. Prophet is our master.

# Now consider this hadith Sherif:

Al-Hafiz Ibn Hajar Al-Asqalani documents:

Ishaq said: Abu ‘Amir al-‘Aqadi – Kathir b. Zayd – Muḥammad b. ‘Umar b. ‘Ali – his father - ‘Ali:

"Verily, the Prophet, peace be upon him, came to a tree at (Ghadir) Khumm. Then he came out, holding the hand of ‘Ali, and saying: “Do you not testify that Allah is your Lord?” They said, “Yes, we do.” He said, "Do you not testify that Allah and His Messenger are more entitled to you than yourselves and that Allah and His Messenger are your Awliya?” They said, “Yes, we do”. He said, “So, whosoever Allah and His Messenger are his Mawla, verily this one (i.e. ‘Ali) is his mawla. I have left behind over you that which if you hold fast to it you will never go astray: the Book of Allah – one end of which is in His Hand and the other in your hands – and my Ahl al-Bayt.”

Then, al-Hafiz comments: This chain is Sahih.

Ref:{Aḥmad b. ‘Ali b. Ḥajar al-‘Asqalani, al-Matalib al-Aliyah bi Zawaid al-Masanid al-Thamaniyah (Beirut: Dar al-Ma’rifah; 1414 H) [annotator: Prof. Shaykh Habib al-Raḥman al-A’ẓami], vol., 4, p. 65, # 3972}

# Does the hadith which is Mutawattir signify prophet's "closeness" to the believers or "authority" over the believers? The onus is on the believers to follow, love and get closer to Allah and His Messenger NEVER the other way round. In sura Maidah, Allah says "the believers are Awliyyah of other believers". Awliya here could mean "friends or helpers" and not "person with greater authority" over the other. "Friend, helper" can never applied to the Prophet. Sometimes, the true meaning of a word with several meanings is known by the context it appears.

In fact, verses that command "Obey Allah and His Messenger" signify the authority of the Prophet over the Ummah. Other verse that says "Obey Allah, and Obey the Messenger and those vested in authority from amongst you..." also signify the authority of certain individual that share Prophet's obligatory authority over the Ummah.

# Sometimes, the true meaning of a word with several meanings is known by the context it appears.

# Interestingly, Allah used certain attributes of His for the holy Prophet in the Quran. Rahim, Rauf, Kareem etc were used for the Prophet but all these never made the Prophet "al-Rahim, al-Rauf, al-Kareem" with the prefixes.
Re: #day60 Of The #zaria_massacre By The Nigerian Army: by Marotzke(m): 5:09pm On Feb 09, 2016
lexiconkabir:
Lol grin grin, you think islam is like christianity, where you wait on your pastors to "receive the holyspirit" guidance in order to give explanations on bible passages to you, which you foolishly follow? how sure are you that i dont understand what i read? probably you know how to read minds, shocked shocked no? Mr. man, i read my Quran cover to cover atleast every 2months and i've being doing this as far back as i can remember, not only do i read it, but i read them with the correct explanations, can you say the same for yourself? undecided
You still don't get it, your cover to cover reading of the quran must have given you a clear understanding of the life, teachings, death and return of Imam Mahdi.Educate yourself Abdul Hussein and his traducers.
Re: #day60 Of The #zaria_massacre By The Nigerian Army: by Nobody: 5:17pm On Feb 09, 2016
Marotzke:
You still don't get it, your cover to cover reading of the quran must have given you a clear understanding of the life, teachings, death and return of Imam Mahdi.Educate yourself Abdul Hussein and his traducers.
imam Hussayn(r.a) is not the last prophet! dont misinform people.
Re: #day60 Of The #zaria_massacre By The Nigerian Army: by Nobody: 5:19pm On Feb 09, 2016
Marotzke:
imam Hussayn(r.a) is not the last prophet! dont misinform people.

(1) (Reply)

Senetor Lawan,others Blast Senate Over Marafa's Probe / BREAKING: Chris Ngige Collapses At National Assembly / The Dramatist Who Overdramatised Himself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.