Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,524 members, 7,826,965 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

Infinix Is About The Release The Most Anticipated High Quality Earpiece - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix Is About The Release The Most Anticipated High Quality Earpiece (2264 Views)

How Long Have You Been Using Your Current Earpiece? / Infinix Is Poor In Software / Infinix Is Out Again.........hot 4 Taking Over.....pictures Taken With Hot 4 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Infinix Is About The Release The Most Anticipated High Quality Earpiece by iGotTech: 9:48am On Feb 09, 2016
Infinix is known for launching top notch smartphones almost every 3 months, the last smartphone released by Infinix was the 'Note 2’ which gained global recognition as being the first smartphone to come pre-loaded with the XUI in Africa.

The stage is set and the drums are rolling as Infinix Mobility is not yet done with unveiling, the next in line is the High Quality Earpiece which is set to be in the market before the end of the Month.

In the past, Infinix used to include a basic earpiece with every device, which stopped after Infinix Hot 2. They started working on this great earpiece coming soon...

#Anticipate as we roll, images will be published soon.

Are you excited!!!!!

Re: Infinix Is About The Release The Most Anticipated High Quality Earpiece by therealesttin(m): 11:28am On Feb 09, 2016
booking space.
Re: Infinix Is About The Release The Most Anticipated High Quality Earpiece by Techlover: 2:28pm On Feb 09, 2016
Any picture of this Baby? How much?
Re: Infinix Is About The Release The Most Anticipated High Quality Earpiece by Xhaka(m): 3:22pm On Feb 09, 2016
They better do something about their phone batteries angry
Re: Infinix Is About The Release The Most Anticipated High Quality Earpiece by Techlover: 3:55pm On Feb 09, 2016
which model are you talking about?
Re: Infinix Is About The Release The Most Anticipated High Quality Earpiece by Ay04z(m): 5:03pm On Feb 09, 2016
I don throway my infinix x507...poor battery life.
Re: Infinix Is About The Release The Most Anticipated High Quality Earpiece by iGotTech: 2:04pm On Mar 03, 2016
so amazing

Re: Infinix Is About The Release The Most Anticipated High Quality Earpiece by therealesttin(m): 2:09pm On Mar 03, 2016
the design looks dope sha, wonder what the sound quality will be like.
Re: Infinix Is About The Release The Most Anticipated High Quality Earpiece by LordOfTheWeed: 4:31pm On Mar 03, 2016
iGotTech:
so amazing
Is it now available for sale?
Re: Infinix Is About The Release The Most Anticipated High Quality Earpiece by Xhaka(m): 4:36pm On Mar 03, 2016
Ay04z:
Lmao!!! you no even sell am, you throway am
Na so infinix useless reach
Re: Infinix Is About The Release The Most Anticipated High Quality Earpiece by Ay04z(m): 10:17pm On Mar 10, 2016
Xhaka:

Lmao!!! you no even sell am, you throway am
Na so infinix useless reach
infinix dey OK ooo......but d x507 is good too but d battery life is very poor for phone geeks who love pressing phone too much....
Re: Infinix Is About The Release The Most Anticipated High Quality Earpiece by jmichlins(m): 5:14am On Mar 11, 2016
Ay04z:
i need that phone panel so if your selling your own let me know
Re: Infinix Is About The Release The Most Anticipated High Quality Earpiece by Xhaka(m): 4:55pm On Mar 11, 2016
Ay04z:
infinix dey OK ooo......but d x507 is good too but d battery life is very poor for phone geeks who love pressing phone too much....
RAM too is poor, you can't update your apps, heard alot of complains about the phone.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Samsung S7 Release Date And Phone Spec Revealed... / Lg G5 Looks Like A Fail / MTNSUPRISE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.