Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,807 members, 7,817,341 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:35 AM

Win!!! Free Fully Packaged Wedding Shoot For You And Your Spouse This Valentine - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Win!!! Free Fully Packaged Wedding Shoot For You And Your Spouse This Valentine (262 Views)

Oritsefemi Promises 4Reign A Video Shoot For Calling His Name In His Song / Ik Ogbonna And Beverly Osu In Sexy Shoot For La Mode Magazine(photos) / Free Fully Packaged Wedding Shoot For You And Your Spouse This Valentine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Win!!! Free Fully Packaged Wedding Shoot For You And Your Spouse This Valentine by amexclusive: 10:19am On Feb 09, 2016
Do you want to get married or do you know anyone who is getting married

It's love season and what better way do I say thank you for always being there for me...

It's time to give back and this time it is for just lovers who are intending to get married soon

How do you win?

1. Follow @Blacksatinoblog @ttosiboduphotography and @226makeoverworld

2. Share a Photo with your spouse on Instagram and Tag @Blacksatinoblog @ttosiboduphotography and @226makeoverworld

3. We will Repost

4. Picture with the Highest Likes Will Win The Free Fully Packaged Pre-Wedding Shoot With The Talented TTOsibodu Photography and Free Make up by the Delectable 226Makeover

5. There is No 5...Enjoy your Valentine People!!!!!!

I will be posting photos of the winners on Feb 14th 2016

see more; http://www.blacksatino.com/2016/02/win-win-win-free-fully-packaged-wedding.html

(1) (Reply)

Answers To Your Question / Http://josmprtion.com/max-synapse/ / Kanye West Now A Peacemaker After Breaking Up A Fight Between Photographers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.