Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,864 members, 7,810,292 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:57 AM

ENU-ANI MEGA CITY: Nigeria's First Green Luxury Residence - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / ENU-ANI MEGA CITY: Nigeria's First Green Luxury Residence (3508 Views)

Welcome To Enu-ani Mega City / Nigeria's First Green Luxury Residence In The Heart Of Anioma ENU-ANI MEGA CITY / ENU-ANI Mega City, The Luxury Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ENU-ANI MEGA CITY: Nigeria's First Green Luxury Residence by charlezok(m): 10:47am On Feb 09, 2016
A new Green Luxury residence is now in the heart of Delta State. The first of its kind in Nigeria and sub-Sahara. ENU-ANI MEGA CITY is powered by Reliance Economic Advancement Limited a Real estate company based in Asaba Delta State.

For those who live here, clean air and cooler limes are slice of everyday reality. There are those who appreciate nature's finer things, and there are those who live among them. Welcome to life at the heart of nature. Where luxury, lifestyle and natural beauty meet in perfect harmony. Where the best of outdoor living springs to life in a way you never imagined. Where nature embraces you with open arms and never let go. Where love for the world around you is second to nature.

Just a short drive from the center of the city, and yet feels like a world away. Get on the expressway and find yourself at the gates of Enu-Ani MEGA City within 10 minutes, 8 kilometers from all busy Asaba International Airport. The strategic location allows easy access to arterial road network that puts the city within easy reach.

Like our Page on Facebook https://web.facebook.com/enuanimegacity

Some of the facilities in Enu-Ani Mega City include by not limited to the following:

- A Perfect Road Network: All roads are tarred or interlocked. All roads have side walks, green area and street lights.

- Constant Power Supply: The City is connected to the national grid consisting of 33KVA & 11KVA and has its own sub station and as such has over 18 hrs power supply in a day.

- Central Water System: Water reservoir of over 100,000 gallons of treated water dedicated to the first community residence. Fully solar powered to generate steady water supply to the community, and as such there will no need to drill personal borehole in the city.

- Perfect security system: Every inch in the city is covered by CCTV and active security guards.

- 140,000 Square Meters Park For relaxation:

- A mini Zoo

- Cinema Gallery, Night Club & Restaurant:

- A First Class Shopping Mall:

- International School:

- A Mega event center

- A Luxury 5 Star Hotel

- Perfect landscaping: The city has perfect landscaping environment with no room for bare sand.

- Relaxation Spots: Standard swimming pool, football pitch, lawn tennis court and lots more.

"ROSE GARDEN" IN ENU-ANI MEGA CITY IS NOW SELLING

Rose Platinum Plots (929 square meters or 100ft by 100ft) - N3,767 per square meter = N3,499,543

Rose Gold Plots (465 square meters or 100ft by 50ft) - N3,878 per square meter = N1,803,270

Rose Silver Plots (279 square meters or 60ft by 50ft) - N3,878 per square meter = N1,081,962

Tastefully built 3 bedroom bungalows at Rose Silver at N8.5 million

Installment payments and Mortgage financing also available.

Special Offer for 1st 100 plots:

*2000 Blocks

*100 Bags of Cements

*2 Trips of Sand

*2 Trips of Stone

*Architectural Design

*Legal documentation

*Global C of O

Re: ENU-ANI MEGA CITY: Nigeria's First Green Luxury Residence by hurricaneChris: 10:57am On Feb 09, 2016
those 3D drawings i saw up there wont sell the project at all.
Change them asap.
Re: ENU-ANI MEGA CITY: Nigeria's First Green Luxury Residence by charlezok(m): 10:01am On Feb 19, 2016
Getting your own house is as easy as ABC

Mortgage Financing is made easy with our partners Delta Trust Mortgage Finance Limited.
To buy any of our tastefully built 3 bedroom bungalows which actually cost N8.5m, simply go to Delta Trust Mortgage Finance Limited, 126 Nnebisi road Asaba, Delta State, or our Lagos representative Barr. Lawrencia at Block 6, Suite 8, Bishop Oluwole Street, Bar Beach Towers, Victoria Island, Lagos (08161607404,09082066776) Obtain a form and open an account with them. Make an initial deposit of 10% (N850,000) and spread the balance over 8-12 years. For more information please contact: 09021417778

Re: ENU-ANI MEGA CITY: Nigeria's First Green Luxury Residence by charlezok(m): 10:20pm On Mar 26, 2016
PRICE SLASH
ROSE GARDEN PLOTS/HOUSES AT ENU-ANI MEGA CITY

Houses and plots of land are affordable at competitive prices.

Rose Platinum Plots (100ft by 100ft) = N2,100,000

Rose Gold Plots (100ft by 50ft) = N1,080,000
Rose Gold tastefully built 3 bedroom bungalows at N8.5 million

Rose Silver tastefully built 3 bedroom bungalows at N6.5 million.

Installment and Mortgage methods of payments available.

Special Offer:
*Architectural Design
*Legal documentation
*Global C of O

For further inquiry contact call: 08035089797, 09021417778 or
Email enuanimegacity@gmail.com, info@enuanimagacity.com
https://www.facebook.com/enuanimegacity

Re: ENU-ANI MEGA CITY: Nigeria's First Green Luxury Residence by musco4me: 2:02pm On Mar 27, 2016
Where exactly is this place located? I need to come and see it
Re: ENU-ANI MEGA CITY: Nigeria's First Green Luxury Residence by charlezok(m): 6:41pm On Mar 27, 2016
musco4me:
Where exactly is this place located? I need to come and see it

Its along Asaba-Benin Express way in Edo-Ogwashi. Just 8km from Asaba airport.
Re: ENU-ANI MEGA CITY: Nigeria's First Green Luxury Residence by musco4me: 11:18am On Mar 28, 2016
Is there electricity around there? Hv ppl started building around there?
Re: ENU-ANI MEGA CITY: Nigeria's First Green Luxury Residence by charlezok(m): 11:33am On Mar 29, 2016
musco4me:
Is there electricity around there? Hv ppl started building around there?

Yes there is electricity there and we have commenced building of 100 units 3 bedroom bungalows fenced and gated of which 10 have been completed.
Re: ENU-ANI MEGA CITY: Nigeria's First Green Luxury Residence by charlezok(m): 11:34am On Mar 29, 2016
Start your own hustle without capital now. Sell any of our properties and get 5% payment as commission.

Selling a plot of land @ N1,000,000 will earn you N50,000 commission.

Selling a plot of land of 100ft by 100ft @ N2,000,000 will earn you N100,000 commission.

Sell a 3 bedroom house of N6,500,000 will earn you N325,000 as commission.

Interested individuals should whatsapp 08035089797 for more info.
Re: ENU-ANI MEGA CITY: Nigeria's First Green Luxury Residence by musco4me: 2:28am On Mar 31, 2016
charlezok:

Yes there is electricity there and we have commenced building of 100 units 3 bedroom bungalows fenced and gated of which 10 have been completed.
i would like to see the place this weekend
Re: ENU-ANI MEGA CITY: Nigeria's First Green Luxury Residence by charlezok(m): 5:43am On Mar 31, 2016
musco4me:
i would like to see the place this weekend

No problem. Just call my number 08035089797 and I will take you there.
Re: ENU-ANI MEGA CITY: Nigeria's First Green Luxury Residence by charlezok(m): 6:47am On Mar 31, 2016
We at Reliance Economic Advancement Ltd, the promoters of 'Enu-Ani Mega City', sell lands, houses and we help our client build their houses to specification too. So if you are scared of being exploited by traditional land grabbers ("Omonile" or "Ego di na osha" ) then 'Enu-Ani Mega City' is the right place.

Contact me on 08035089797 for further clarifications.
https://web.facebook.com/enuanimegacity

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EtoF35g-3AE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tg0H_mIZNQc
Re: ENU-ANI MEGA CITY: Nigeria's First Green Luxury Residence by musco4me: 10:02am On Apr 03, 2016
I cudnt make it this weekend. I will gv u a call or if i see someone that will help me check it, i will inform u.
Re: ENU-ANI MEGA CITY: Nigeria's First Green Luxury Residence by musco4me: 9:49pm On Apr 03, 2016
Do u hv anyone less than 1m?
Re: ENU-ANI MEGA CITY: Nigeria's First Green Luxury Residence by musco4me: 10:17pm On Apr 04, 2016
Hi
Re: ENU-ANI MEGA CITY: Nigeria's First Green Luxury Residence by charlezok(m): 5:52am On Apr 06, 2016
musco4me:
Do u hv anyone less than 1m?

NO. The least is 1million in Enu-Ani Mega City.
Re: ENU-ANI MEGA CITY: Nigeria's First Green Luxury Residence by musco4me: 5:48am On Apr 09, 2016
Ok. I will make out time to see it
Re: ENU-ANI MEGA CITY: Nigeria's First Green Luxury Residence by charlezok(m): 3:42pm On Apr 09, 2016
Enu-Ani Mega City @ 3 months of inception.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nyZyyIe5lVk
Re: ENU-ANI MEGA CITY: Nigeria's First Green Luxury Residence by musco4me: 2:12pm On Apr 16, 2016
Goood
Re: ENU-ANI MEGA CITY: Nigeria's First Green Luxury Residence by charlezok(m): 6:29am On Apr 27, 2016
Enu-Ani Mega City coming to life.

Re: ENU-ANI MEGA CITY: Nigeria's First Green Luxury Residence by charlezok(m): 6:33am On Apr 27, 2016
Bring our 3D images to life at Enu-Ani Mega City.

Re: ENU-ANI MEGA CITY: Nigeria's First Green Luxury Residence by charlezok(m): 6:37am On Apr 27, 2016
Rose Silver Houses on finishing stage.

Re: ENU-ANI MEGA CITY: Nigeria's First Green Luxury Residence by charlezok(m): 6:41am On Apr 27, 2016
Security gate house on finishing stage

Rose Gold Houses on 70% completion

Re: ENU-ANI MEGA CITY: Nigeria's First Green Luxury Residence by charlezok(m): 1:36pm On Apr 27, 2016
Enu-Ani Mega City Security post and entrance at completion stage.

Rose Silver Houses at 90% completion.

Re: ENU-ANI MEGA CITY: Nigeria's First Green Luxury Residence by charlezok(m): 2:32pm On Jul 14, 2016
Work in Progress at Enu-Ani Mega City.

Re: ENU-ANI MEGA CITY: Nigeria's First Green Luxury Residence by charlezok(m): 2:40pm On Jul 14, 2016
Work in Progress

Re: ENU-ANI MEGA CITY: Nigeria's First Green Luxury Residence by charlezok(m): 2:52pm On Jul 14, 2016
DISCOUNT SALES STILL ON
ROSE GARDEN PLOTS/HOUSES AT ENU-ANI MEGA CITY

Rose Platinum Plots (100ft by 100ft) = N2,100,000

Rose Gold Plots (100ft by 50ft) = N1,100,000
Rose Gold tastefully built 3 bedroom bungalows at N8.5 million

Rose Silver tastefully built 3 bedroom bungalows at N6.5 million.

Installment and Mortgage methods of payments available.

Special Offer:
*Architectural Design
*Legal documentation
*Global C of O

For further inquiry contact call: 08035089797, 09021417778 or
Email enuanimegacity@gmail.com, info@enuanimagacity.com
https://www.facebook.com/enuanimegacity
www.enuanimegacity.com

Re: ENU-ANI MEGA CITY: Nigeria's First Green Luxury Residence by charlezok(m): 10:11am On Jun 06, 2017
WATCH THE DOCUMENTARY ON ENU-ANI MEGA CITY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GEhoKyyqrRA

'Enu-Ani Mega City', Asaba, Delta State, Nigeria is the First Green Luxury Residential Address in Nigeria, along Asaba-Benin Express Way, just 10km from the Asaba International Airport. It is a residential community with a difference and a masterpiece that is not just architecturally accomplished. In fact, with a wide variety of trees across 10 million square meters, it is a way of life in perfect harmony with natural beauty that is both endearing and sustainable.

Houses and plots of land are available.
Rose Platinum Plots
Features:
-929 square meters (100x100) for Duplexes
-Low fencing
Outright Payment - N2,100,000
Installment Plan also available

Rose Gold Plots
Features
-465 square meters (100x50)for Bungalows
-Low fencing
Outright Payment - N1,100,000

Rose Diamond Houses
Features:
-4 Bedroom Bungalow
-5 Toilets
-Exquisite Floor tiles
-465 square meters
-Ample surounding space in the compound
-Low fencing
Outright Payment - N15,000,000
Installment and mortgage plan also available

Rose Gold Classic Houses
Features:
-3 Bedroom Bungalow
-4 Toilets
-Exquisite Floor tiles
-465 square meters
-Low fencing
Outright Payment - N10,500,000

Rose Silver Basic houses
-3 Bedroom Bungalow
-3 Toilets
-Exquisite Floor tiles
-279 square meters
-Low fencing
Outright Payment - N8,500,000
Installment and mortgage plan also available.

Rose Bronze Houses
Features:
-2 Bedroom Bungalow
-3 Toilets
-Exquisite Floor tiles
-279 square meters
-Low fencing
Outright Payment - N6,500,000

For inquiry Call: 08035089797, 09021417778 or logon our website: www.enuanimegacity.com or
Email: enuanimegacity@gmail.com
Re: ENU-ANI MEGA CITY: Nigeria's First Green Luxury Residence by Pete1: 8:17am On Jul 19, 2017
Reliance Economic Advancement Limited promoter of ENU-ANI MEGA CITY. Reliance Economic Advancement Limited (REAL) is one of the world’s leading property investment and real estate management, incorporated on the 14th July 2008 with Corporate Affairs Commission, registration number RC757824.

We are 100 percent indigenous company with business interest in Real Estate Development, Commercial Agriculture and management Consultant.
Reliance Economic Advancement Limited is a major player in Real Estate Development in Africa with a major focus in Nigeria.

We have successfully allocated over 3000 plots to our clients in our various estates where major developmental structures are taking place simultaneously.

Enu-ani Mega City is a residential community with a difference it’s a masterpiece that isn’t just architecturally accomplished; infact with a wide variety of trees across 1million square meters. It’s a way of life in perfect harmony with natural beauty that is both endearing and sustainable.
Our workforce are well trained personnel, equipped with knowledge and materials to handle business demands. Our high rated customers satisfaction has given Us Advantage .

This breathtaking Luxury and greenery community, close to the city, yet away from the bustle located 8km Away from Asaba International Airport. ENU-ANI MEGA CITY will be home to some of the most unseen marvels inspired by nature. Cleaner air, naturally cooler temperature, eco-friendly interior features, landscaping irrigation system and solar powered communities are just few of the many secrets.

With more than 32 districts, each district with it's recreational center, a petting zoo, a plant garden (eg Rose Garden found in the first District), every inch is covered by CCTV with security guard, thorough search from the gate, visitors are only allowed by invitation. If you want to relax, and enjoy an eco friend environment, ENU-ANI MEGA CITY is a place to stay. !

In our quest to foster solution to Africa housing challenge particularly Nigeria, we have introduce a breathtaking opportunity for all Nigerians irrespective of religion, ethnicity and culture to own a comfortable home with as little as N30,000 non refundable registration fee through our unbeatable synergy. Visit our How it works page to view building compensation plan.

Our goal is to give out over a thousand comfortable three bedroom bungalows in ENU-ANI MEGA CITY before the end of 2017 and to replicate these in other major cities in Nigeria.
Know more about ENU-ANI MEGA CITY in this documentary.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GEhoKyyqrRA
Re: ENU-ANI MEGA CITY: Nigeria's First Green Luxury Residence by charlezok(m): 11:16am On Feb 09, 2020
Enu-Ani Mega City', Asaba, Delta State, Nigeria is the First Green Luxury Residential Address in Nigeria, along Asaba-Benin Express Way, just 10km from the Asaba International Airport. It is a residential community with a difference and a masterpiece that is not just architecturally accomplished. In fact, with a wide variety of trees across 10 million square meters, it is a way of life in perfect harmony with natural beauty that is both endearing and sustainable.

Houses and plots of land are available.
Rose Platinum Plots
Features:
-929 square meters (100x100) for Duplexes
-Low fencing
Outright Payment - N3,500,000

Rose Gold Plots
Features
-465 square meters (100x50)for Bungalows
-Low fencing
Outright Payment - N1,800,000

Rose Diamond Houses
Features:
-4 Bedroom Bungalow
-5 Toilets
-Exquisite Floor tiles
-465 square meters
-Low fencing
Outright Payment - N15,000,000

Rose Gold Classic Houses
Features:
-3 Bedroom Bungalow
-4 Toilets
-Exquisite Floor tiles
-465 square meters
-Low fencing
Outright Payment - N10,500,000

Rose Silver Basic houses
-3 Bedroom Bungalow
-3 Toilets
-Exquisite Floor tiles
-279 square meters
-Low fencing
Installment and mortgage plan also available.

Rose Bronze Houses
Features:
-2 Bedroom Bungalow
-3 Toilets
-Exquisite Floor tiles
-279 square meters
-Low fencing

For inquiry Call: 08035089797, 09021417778 or logon our website: www.enuanimegacity.com or
Email: enuanimegacity@gmail.com

Re: ENU-ANI MEGA CITY: Nigeria's First Green Luxury Residence by charlezok(m): 4:27am On May 16, 2020
Enu-Ani Mega City phase 1 (sold out)

Enu-Ani Mega City phase 2 (70% sold out)

(1) (Reply)

/ 100x100 Cooperative Land At Issele Azagba 3 Poles To Express / Sale: 5bedrm Duplex With BQ @ Awoyaya, Lekki, Lagos 30m Asking See Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.