Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,819 members, 7,817,391 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:25 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Refuses To Remove Handcuff, Come Down From Van - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Refuses To Remove Handcuff, Come Down From Van (50983 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Refuses To Denounce Biafra / Checkout Olisa Metuh's Swag Today Immediately Handcuff Was Removed From Him(pics / Drama In Court As Nnamdi Kanu Refuses To Take His Plea, Judge Stands Down (PHOTO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Refuses To Remove Handcuff, Come Down From Van by DanielPop(m): 6:31pm On Feb 09, 2016
Not yet my bro. They need your skin to line the interior of the coffin and your heart to make the bullet! I trust you will provide as a faithful Nigerian! grin cool
Clerverly:
Have they not executed this Useless Man Yet? angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Refuses To Remove Handcuff, Come Down From Van by OsusuMustFlow(f): 6:33pm On Feb 09, 2016
leave that thief...i bi benin babe, i no dey carry last

OnankpaBa:
you asked for it. I saw it when you insulted her.

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Refuses To Remove Handcuff, Come Down From Van by SHAIBULIAR: 6:34pm On Feb 09, 2016
OsusuMustFlow:

see as nairaland just exposed you. you entered my room come thief with ur gang

get lost mad woman,na who sabi you?wetin you get wey person wan thief?abi na all those your okrika clothes shoes and bags dem go steal?abeg park make i waka tongue
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Refuses To Remove Handcuff, Come Down From Van by OsusuMustFlow(f): 6:36pm On Feb 09, 2016
see as you dey list all the items you took yesterday. chai, ur own thief na poor man thief o

SHAIBULIAR:
get lost mad woman,na who sabi you?wetin you get wey person wan thief?abi na all those your okrika clothes shoes and bags dem go steal?abeg park make i waka tongue
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Refuses To Remove Handcuff, Come Down From Van by OsusuMustFlow(f): 6:37pm On Feb 09, 2016
that ur prison profile picture cha grin grin grin

SHAIBULIAR:
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Refuses To Remove Handcuff, Come Down From Van by OsusuMustFlow(f): 6:40pm On Feb 09, 2016
SHAIBULIAR:

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Refuses To Remove Handcuff, Come Down From Van by SHAIBULIAR: 6:41pm On Feb 09, 2016
OnankpaBa:
you asked for it. I saw it when you insulted her.

na the thing wey i ask you be dat or you wan make i tear you slap?ansa my question jo
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Refuses To Remove Handcuff, Come Down From Van by SHAIBULIAR: 6:42pm On Feb 09, 2016
OsusuMustFlow:
that ur prison profile picture cha grin grin grin

go away i no dey fok you. Your toto too wide tongue tongue tongue
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Refuses To Remove Handcuff, Come Down From Van by OsusuMustFlow(f): 6:46pm On Feb 09, 2016
SHAIBULIAR:
go away i no dey fok you. Your toto too wide tongue tongue tongue

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Refuses To Remove Handcuff, Come Down From Van by SHAIBULIAR: 7:14pm On Feb 09, 2016
[quote author=OsusuMustFlow post=42770990][/quote]gooooooooo i no dey fok you
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Refuses To Remove Handcuff, Come Down From Van by micheal222: 7:34pm On Feb 09, 2016
is a pity that this man kanu has finished himself by messing his life up just for love of money and material things pretending he is a freedom fighter only in a criminal ways, now his gonna sing in Nigeria prison,i pity all his members i believed most of them never understand the charges On him by the Nigeria ,i pity that fool,most of his supporters never been to court to understand what law is all about,there only in there buy and sell and criminal activity,how can he put himself in this mess to try to end what Ojukwu never ends,,i just feel pity for him,,maybe they gonna hang him or life in jail.very stupid and foolish man.

[/quote]
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Refuses To Remove Handcuff, Come Down From Van by micheal222: 7:50pm On Feb 09, 2016
micheal222:

is a pity that this man kanu has finished himself by messing his life up just for love of money and material things pretending he is a freedom fighter only in a criminal ways, now his gonna sing in Nigeria prison,i pity all his members i believed most of them never understand the charges On him by the Nigeria ,i pity that fool,most of his supporters never been to court to understand what law is all about,there only in there buy and sell and criminal activity,how can he put himself in this mess to try to end what Ojukwu never ends,,i just feel pity for him,,maybe they gonna hang him or life in jail.very stupid and foolish man.

One Nigeria or noting,long live Nigeria.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Refuses To Remove Handcuff, Come Down From Van by micheal222: 7:52pm On Feb 09, 2016
micheal222:

One Nigeria or noting,long live Nigeria.
Topeakintola:

I say Amen to that for you
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Refuses To Remove Handcuff, Come Down From Van by Hazardhandsome(m): 7:59pm On Feb 09, 2016
KingEli:
Even Ojukwu died a Nigerian..that one you call Kanu and his jobless n myopic supporters can all go to hell...'Ojukwu we know,, Kanu we don't' # I am Igbo n proudly Nigerian
ANYBODY ASK U?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Refuses To Remove Handcuff, Come Down From Van by micheal222: 8:16pm On Feb 09, 2016
some time i wonder how can some body like kanu become igbo leader,Every thing about him is all fake with his evil face to kill,stupid man.let him rot in hell,he can only be a hero to most of those ibos doesent have education,nzogbu enyimba enyi,hahahaha foolish people.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Refuses To Remove Handcuff, Come Down From Van by mykel25(m): 8:26pm On Feb 09, 2016
O mehn diz guy don lean oooo he's now ugly
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Refuses To Remove Handcuff, Come Down From Van by oyatz(m): 8:47pm On Feb 09, 2016
OkwuruOKARISIA:
Wat might be the result of today's ruling?.....i need this man released!
They can't release him nau,he is being charged for TREASON which is punishable by death,so Nnamdi Kanu will be sentenced to DEATH but IGBOS Leaders will start mounting pressure on PMB to commute it to prison terms.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Refuses To Remove Handcuff, Come Down From Van by oyatz(m): 8:54pm On Feb 09, 2016
yemmight:
The guy don dey Kolo, believe me.
Honestly,I have beening thinking along this line.Nnamdi Kanu appaer to have an underlying Psychiatric illness,possibly Bipolar disorders.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Refuses To Remove Handcuff, Come Down From Van by micheal222: 9:08pm On Feb 09, 2016
what issue? nnamdi kanu issue that one is open and closed issue,,instead of you to mention boko haram issue,niger delta etc you talking about goat issue please give us a break,,nobody knows kanu only traders and fools.trust ibo people when the going become tough every body runs,,soon kanu will be by himself,by now i believed some men is taking care of his wife,,Dint you see his face today in court,,he is finished for good.His case is very little to compare to Nigeria.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Refuses To Remove Handcuff, Come Down From Van by micheal222: 9:16pm On Feb 09, 2016
he is just a very greedy man,,he needs to be rich by all means,,hes father is just a village chief,he wanted to be rich and fame only in a criminal ways,,lot of innocent people died since the sss arrested him.hes very sane only foolish and greedy,
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Refuses To Remove Handcuff, Come Down From Van by xtrorry: 9:19pm On Feb 09, 2016
Olabestonic001:

This guy don start again.
Despite all your painment, Nigeria still dey gidigba.
Let it come first. Ipob miscreants tot Igbo's are with them but dem no know say dem dey on their own.
Ntooor.

May I still remind miserable bigots and criminals like you that in addition to terrible nightmares, heartaches and madness NK/IPB matter will send you lots the evil way of your fathers.

Accept my condolences in advance and cry me a river...

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Refuses To Remove Handcuff, Come Down From Van by makavell: 3:43am On Feb 10, 2016
Nigeria should be very careful in handling did man ooo because dis man na terrorist. May dey jail him shape shape no time abeg
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Refuses To Remove Handcuff, Come Down From Van by big7: 5:11am On Feb 10, 2016
FolarinLondon:
Lobatan!!!! See Gobe!!! Kanu!!! See your wasted life.

I warned this boy ooooooo to desist from abusing the Yorubas and Northerners cos Yorubas are gentle but poisonous to toy with

I beg my guy, Kanu, borrow my guy your British passport to work with until after your 50 years imprisonment. He go dey buy food for your wife and pikin until u come back, biko. Be Your brother keeper i beg.

The last tribe you want to toy with and get away with it is Yorubas; they will finish you and leave u as a living dead; deadly-friendly people.

Every Yoruba man on the street has one to two petitions in their pockets, that's how Yorubas roll and ball.......

In a restaurant where i was having my lunch jejely few weeks ago in Ibadan, Aleshinloye to be precise, a Yoruba submitted a petition against me and the restaurant's owner called my attention to it. What was my crime i queried, the woman said, o ya รจ wa malo.

I can't believe you just waisted ur time writing this shit dat has no meaning...Chai...if u don't believe in a course den keep mute and watch.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Refuses To Remove Handcuff, Come Down From Van by ejiyke2007(m): 5:30am On Feb 10, 2016
all hail Biafra
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Refuses To Remove Handcuff, Come Down From Van by nnamdijoy(m): 8:10am On Feb 10, 2016
I disagree with you Eli , Ojukwu died a brave biafran with dignity . That's why the S.E state gathered reasonably.
KingEli:
Even Ojukwu died a Nigerian..that one you call Kanu and his jobless n myopic supporters can all go to hell...'Ojukwu we know,, Kanu we don't' # I am Igbo n proudly Nigerian
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Refuses To Remove Handcuff, Come Down From Van by micheal222: 11:11am On Feb 10, 2016
The problem with this ibo traders is that they never get it until is too late,since this man kanu started this acting i never see any prominent igbo person that associated with him only those ibos that does not have education,,most of those fools never have education they never even read the history of Nigeria or read any book about civil war in Nigeria,ojukwu never want to go to that war but it was people like kanu father that made ojukwu to start war with Nigeria and the out come was very bad for the ibos we are still surfering from it,the problem with my people ibos is that they never asked question or found out the truth before they react,,they never wanna be civil,how can some body like kanu just wake up and start up rising against the mighty Nigeria and foolish ibos stand by his side,,since he started this acting many innocent stupid ibos has end there life for just no reason and people are there talking bra bra bra,honestly i hate that man and if Nigeria did not give him the right judgement then i wont be happy with my country Nigeria,,that man need to teach a great lesson,,innocent people have died for his criminal activity so he must go in for it,,blood for blood.i pity those fools that stand by evil soon they gonna go in just like him,,i need my great country to grow in peace not in war for just no reason,we need to love our country,that man have to go in for it we dont need such person in our country..Long Live Nigeria long live president Buhari.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Refuses To Remove Handcuff, Come Down From Van by micheal222: 11:23am On Feb 10, 2016
it is only buhari that can save that country no body but him for he is not corrupt others are.i always love buhari,, i never believed in tribe but i believe my country to rise like it was before stupid Nnamdi kanu,,i wonser how in my life i can call some body as nnamdi kanu to be my leader,,just look at him and see that he is very evil man that si looking for the things of the world stealing from his people now he is killing my people bringing more problem for my clan in the eyes of the world.
,,i hate that man.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Refuses To Remove Handcuff, Come Down From Van by OnankpaBa(m): 6:47am On Feb 11, 2016
your malaria don start bah? thief.

SHAIBULIAR:
na the thing wey i ask you be dat or you wan make i tear you slap?ansa my question jo
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Refuses To Remove Handcuff, Come Down From Van by OsusuMustFlow(f): 6:49am On Feb 11, 2016
your d**k dey work?

SHAIBULIAR:
gooooooooo i no dey fok you
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Refuses To Remove Handcuff, Come Down From Van by SHAIBULIAR: 1:25pm On Mar 01, 2016
OsusuMustFlow:

your d**k dey work?

I no dey do leave me alone ooooooo
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Refuses To Remove Handcuff, Come Down From Van by SHAIBULIAR: 1:26pm On Mar 01, 2016
OnankpaBa:
your malaria don start bah? thief.

tongue tongue tongue
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Refuses To Remove Handcuff, Come Down From Van by OsusuMustFlow(f): 1:20pm On Mar 02, 2016
SHAIBULIAR:
I no dey do leave me alone ooooooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Atiku Reacts To The Killings Of 66 People In Kaduna / Funny Reactions As Nigerians React To Tinubu's Prayers In Jos / Yusuf Buhari To Be Transferred To German Hospital Over Brain Injury (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.