Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,443 members, 7,812,333 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:52 AM

Muslims Burned Alive A 10 Years Old Xtian Boy For Refusing To Convert To Islam!! - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Muslims Burned Alive A 10 Years Old Xtian Boy For Refusing To Convert To Islam!! (11955 Views)

Igbo Woman Reveals The Lady Who Made Her Convert To Islam. Photos / Igbo Woman Proud To Convert To Islam: Says "Islam Has Come To Stay In Igboland" / Three American Lecturers In Atiku's University Convert To Islam In Adamawa. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Muslims Burned Alive A 10 Years Old Xtian Boy For Refusing To Convert To Islam!! by impossible27(m): 11:52am On Feb 09, 2016
Muslim persecution of Christians has become a genocide!
Please pray for Christian minorities in Muslim countries.
Share this video!

http://i-supportisrael..co.il/2016/02/shocking-muslims-burned-alive-10-year.html?m=1
Re: Muslims Burned Alive A 10 Years Old Xtian Boy For Refusing To Convert To Islam!! by Jesuismoi: 3:34pm On Feb 09, 2016
Islam is what tbe quran and hadith say it is. Kill Christians and Jews. Even here in Nairaland, wecant expose islam. They ban you for doing so.
Islam is a scam. I dont care to be ban again.

PLAPPVILLE!

2 Likes

Re: Muslims Burned Alive A 10 Years Old Xtian Boy For Refusing To Convert To Islam!! by Nobody: 3:43pm On Feb 09, 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2CPyJ3wppD4

Christian cannibals yet again. ..
Re: Muslims Burned Alive A 10 Years Old Xtian Boy For Refusing To Convert To Islam!! by Jesuismoi: 3:50pm On Feb 09, 2016
Right from Muhammad. ....comes this words...

Re: Muslims Burned Alive A 10 Years Old Xtian Boy For Refusing To Convert To Islam!! by Nobody: 3:56pm On Feb 09, 2016
Re: Muslims Burned Alive A 10 Years Old Xtian Boy For Refusing To Convert To Islam!! by Jesuismoi: 4:02pm On Feb 09, 2016
[size=20pt]The bitter truth is that, the hadith and quran speak the actions of Isis, boko, alquida and co.
They continue from where Muhammad ( sbup) stopped. Proof: hadith and quran.[/size]

1 Like

Re: Muslims Burned Alive A 10 Years Old Xtian Boy For Refusing To Convert To Islam!! by Nobody: 4:03pm On Feb 09, 2016
Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword.

Matt 10:34

2 Likes

Re: Muslims Burned Alive A 10 Years Old Xtian Boy For Refusing To Convert To Islam!! by impossible27(m): 4:16pm On Feb 09, 2016
hockeyoilers:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2CPyJ3wppD4

Christian cannibals yet again. ..

Have u watched wat u posted Tell me that d Muslims did not start dat fight. Islam is pathetic, always looking 4 spiritual virgins.

Secondly chad is an islamic country. Hw many Christian country can start such fight U can imagin

3 Likes

Re: Muslims Burned Alive A 10 Years Old Xtian Boy For Refusing To Convert To Islam!! by impossible27(m): 4:21pm On Feb 09, 2016
hockeyoilers:
Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword.

Misinterpretation of d verse, dat is wat u jst did. Do u want me to list them in ur quran nd surah

1 Like

Re: Muslims Burned Alive A 10 Years Old Xtian Boy For Refusing To Convert To Islam!! by Jesuismoi: 4:26pm On Feb 09, 2016
hockeyoilers:

Clown, did he fight any war or use any sword? That alone should tell you HE talks in parable because he said:

Matthew 13:13 ►
This is why I speak to them in parables: "Though seeing, they do not see; though hearing, they do not hear or understand.

◄ Matthew 26:52
"Put your sword back in its place," Jesus said to him, "for all who draw the sword will die by the sword

If he likes the sword like Muhammad, he wont say this to Peter at a crucial moment like this one.

5 Likes

Re: Muslims Burned Alive A 10 Years Old Xtian Boy For Refusing To Convert To Islam!! by impossible27(m): 4:27pm On Feb 09, 2016
hockeyoilers:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bjrxOwH-0Eg

It dosn't speak English pls.. Stop fabricating videos caused by Muslims havoc claiming to be from Christian. Dat is also in chad, Am islamic country angry

1 Like

Re: Muslims Burned Alive A 10 Years Old Xtian Boy For Refusing To Convert To Islam!! by Jesuismoi: 4:28pm On Feb 09, 2016
impossible27:

Misinterpretation of d verse, dat is wat u jst did. Do u want me to list them in ur quran nd surah

He is panned! And restless. cheesy
Re: Muslims Burned Alive A 10 Years Old Xtian Boy For Refusing To Convert To Islam!! by Jesuismoi: 4:29pm On Feb 09, 2016
I want to ignore him, because if i start exposing islam here. He will ran from this thread... grin
Re: Muslims Burned Alive A 10 Years Old Xtian Boy For Refusing To Convert To Islam!! by Nobody: 4:38pm On Feb 09, 2016
When you march up to attack a city, make its people an offer of peace. If they accept and open their gates, all the people in it shall be subject to forced labour and shall work for you. If they refuse to make peace and they engage you in battle, lay siege to that city. When the Lord your God delivers it into your hand, put to the sword all the men in it. As for the women, and children, the livestock and everything else in the city you may take these as plunder for yourselves. And you may use the plunder the Lord your God gives you from your enemies. This is how you are to treat all the cities that are at a distance from you and do not belong to the nations nearby. (Deuteronomy, 20:10-15)

1 Like

Re: Muslims Burned Alive A 10 Years Old Xtian Boy For Refusing To Convert To Islam!! by Regcom(m): 6:37pm On Feb 09, 2016
Jesuismoi:
I want to ignore him, because if i start exposing islam here. He will ran from this thread... grin

My friend you are a nuisance ha'an what is your own. Sending out hate crimes are you well. Do you ever wonder why these social platforms are being monitored and deleted for the safetly of ALL!! Did you go to school? Or did someone put you up to this. People are dying in Borno and you are here talking rubbish. Save yourself the embarrassment and talk about something else. $1 is 300 Naira, go and make a living Things are hard you are here blabbing. Jobs are tighter the market isnt stable, oil is low and you know what means fot Nigeria. Please my dear, Allow Islam it has been part of this world for centuries, and the number of muslims keeps increasing, since before your bloodline Islam has been practiced and it will be practiced. A lot has been said and done against it. It still dey Kampe, The leaderbof the free world went on Tv recently and applauded Muslims so i want to know what is your own. Madame shine your eye abeg
Re: Muslims Burned Alive A 10 Years Old Xtian Boy For Refusing To Convert To Islam!! by impossible27(m): 7:05pm On Feb 09, 2016
Regcom:

My friend you are a nuisance ha'an what is your own. Sending out hate crimes are you well. Do you ever wonder why these social platforms are being monitored and deleted for the safetly of ALL!! Did you go to school? Or did someone put you up to this. People are dying in Borno and you are here talking rubbish. Save yourself the embarrassment and talk about something else. $1 is 300 Naira, go and make a living Things are hard you are here blabbing. Jobs are tighter the market isnt stable, oil is low and you know what means fot Nigeria. Please my dear, Allow Islam it has been part of this world for centuries, and the number of muslims keeps increasing, since before your bloodline Islam has been practiced and it will be practiced. A lot has been said and done against it. It still dey Kampe, The leaderbof the free world went on Tv recently and applauded Muslims so i want to know what is your own. Madame shine your eye abeg
Dat bold up there. So islam kept increasing by forcing people to a religon And if they dont agree u kill them Even children lyk d 10 years old boy was killed nd u called dat PRACTISE RELIGON There is God ooo!!!

Well. Now i see how som1 thinks he can take lyfe easly on his hand. Wise up man, ur eeligion is a trear to d universe.

Point of correction islam is not increasing but decreasing. Go to google nd reserch urself estimate nomber of islam between 2014 and 2015 ,regardless of almost 70% of islamic countries are on war. Educate urself pls.

2 Likes

Re: Muslims Burned Alive A 10 Years Old Xtian Boy For Refusing To Convert To Islam!! by Nobody: 7:15pm On Feb 09, 2016
http://www.pewforum.org/2015/04/02/muslims/
Went to Google like you said , this Christian website shows Islam ever increasing. Thanks! I had no idea just how fast Islam is growing!

impossible27:

Dat bold up there. So islam kept increasing by forcing people to a religon And if they dont agree u kill them Even children lyk d 10 years old boy was killed nd u called dat PRACTISE RELIGON There is God ooo!!!
Well. Now i see how som1 thinks he can take lyfe easly on his hand. Wise up man, ur eeligion is a trear to d universe.
Point of correction islam is not increasing but decreasing. Go to google nd reserch urself estimate nomber of islam between 2014 and 2015 ,regardless of almost 70% of islamic countries are on war. Educate urself pls.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslims Burned Alive A 10 Years Old Xtian Boy For Refusing To Convert To Islam!! by talkingtruth: 7:23pm On Feb 09, 2016
hockeyoilers:

Jesus was talking about how His believers would be persecuted by those who have the spirit of islam. All except one of His disciples were killed for their faith. Christians die for their faith, while muslims kill for islam.

1 Like

Re: Muslims Burned Alive A 10 Years Old Xtian Boy For Refusing To Convert To Islam!! by Nobody: 7:25pm On Feb 09, 2016
talkingtruth:

Jesus was talking about how His believers would be persecuted by those who have the spirit of islam. All except one of His disciples were killed for their faith. Christians die for their faith, while muslims kill for their faith.

Jesus peace be upon him is a Muslim, slave of Allah he submitted himself to his creator.
Re: Muslims Burned Alive A 10 Years Old Xtian Boy For Refusing To Convert To Islam!! by Regcom(m): 7:57pm On Feb 09, 2016
impossible27:

Take a wild guess how much the israelis killed. Go and do your math before talking here, u even said it urself *estimate* and i hope you know what that implies.
My friend you havent posted anything stupid ill take the benefit of the doubt that you are from the 21st century. Abeg im not up for social debates on religion on social media your looking for someone to pick on im not your average muslim you think you can pick a fight with. Its pathetic. Islam and Christianity both have a sector that do not represent what the religion stands for. A while back during the religious crisis in Kano some group of so called Muslims barracded roads and started killing non muslims. The worst part of it is the insurgents couldnt even recite it themselves. They had someone else do the judging(what nonsense is that?). Southern Kaduna did the same. They killed thier own brothers because thier accents were like that of a Native Hausa.(How stupid)Not the newspapers, youtube or internet! Pick up a book and read whats going on around your countryNigerians killed Nigerians over nothing. Christians have killed and Muslims too. Mosques and Churces blown away.
Talk about better things

3 Likes

Re: Muslims Burned Alive A 10 Years Old Xtian Boy For Refusing To Convert To Islam!! by Regcom(m): 8:17pm On Feb 09, 2016
impossible27:

Wait oo
Mr impossible
You posted a thread sef, shared a video. Ill give it to you that was barbaric and it doesnt represent Islam
But then smartie pants a fellow brother posted another video showing The same barbaric behaviour against muslims. Do you not understand that ur threads are a total waste of time!
So much for oppression, that fellow had the video but did not create a thread for it condeming not just the act oo..but the whole reliegion. You on the other hand mr wise guy, decided do disrespect the reliegion you are not smart go and sit down.
Re: Muslims Burned Alive A 10 Years Old Xtian Boy For Refusing To Convert To Islam!! by Regcom(m): 8:25pm On Feb 09, 2016
hockeyoilers:
Went to Google like you said , this Christian website shows Islam ever increasing. Thanks! I had no idea just how fast Islam is growing!

God bless you fellow brother, i dont know what is wrong with these people, must we fight everywherr, we are trying to manage our corrupt leaders and then these childish comments appear from nowhere. I wonder if that is what they are being taught at home
My brother i am an adult.
I just hope that i am talking to adults
It will seriously sadden me if they are not
Re: Muslims Burned Alive A 10 Years Old Xtian Boy For Refusing To Convert To Islam!! by Regcom(m): 8:37pm On Feb 09, 2016
hockeyoilers:

@hockeyoilers you shouldnt have. Its fact @impossible clearly doesnt know what he is saying. Its a social media everyones allowed to talk rubbish. They dont read they only blab. I dont usually comment on stuff like this but what that girl said. I just couldnt, it hurt me. I wonder how she would feel if i told her Jesus abandoned the people in 911, or the bad roads that claimed a lot of lives in southern Nigeria or a lot of accidents that have happened in Christian states, or the Ebola that claimed more lives down south, my dear Jesus or Allah (S.W.T) didnt abondon them. Haba! Rethink! May thier souls rest in peace. Amin
These are our brothers we need education to reach them. Its sad its my own blood Nigerian talking like this. I pray for Light to shine upon us. Amin Ya Rabb
Re: Muslims Burned Alive A 10 Years Old Xtian Boy For Refusing To Convert To Islam!! by Jesuismoi: 9:15pm On Feb 09, 2016
Regcom:

Are you a stranger or what? Go and tell this to the army of allah in that picture. I dont have your time. The hsdith and quran speak for themselves. Islam has distroled Nigeria. Go and check in the world terrorist countries. You will see Nigeria is in red zone. The Westerners are warned not to visit red zone. They cant come and work. No more expatriates all because of islam. You are here talking like a nice sympathetic person when the spirit of Muhammad is in you.

1 Like

Re: Muslims Burned Alive A 10 Years Old Xtian Boy For Refusing To Convert To Islam!! by Jesuismoi: 9:19pm On Feb 09, 2016
impossible27:

Dont mind them. Islam is killing islam each passing day yet islam is increasing. As if anyone stops Islam from increasing. They kill u if u refuse to reject Jesus. The France attack by the islamic terrorists. What happened during the hostage? The terrorists keep asking who is a Catholic. They kill u for this. Is this not what muhammad did too? The bitter truth is said in this picture.

1 Like

Re: Muslims Burned Alive A 10 Years Old Xtian Boy For Refusing To Convert To Islam!! by Jesuismoi: 9:26pm On Feb 09, 2016
hockeyoilers:

Let ur islam grow. But dont use tricks to spread it. You sptead it by force. Creating war in islamic states. They run to the none muslims country for safty. This is because they know that Islam is based on hate and killing. Some of the migrants back slide from islam why the test turn moderate because the western law does not supports islamic laws. So get educated in this area. By the way, islam is of the world. My bible tells me the religion of the world is own by the god of this world.

1 Like

Re: Muslims Burned Alive A 10 Years Old Xtian Boy For Refusing To Convert To Islam!! by Jesuismoi: 9:28pm On Feb 09, 2016
talkingtruth:

Jesus was talking about how His believers would be persecuted by those who have the spirit of islam. All except one of His disciples were killed for their faith. Christians die for their faith, while muslims kill for islam.

TRUTH!!!

1 Like

Re: Muslims Burned Alive A 10 Years Old Xtian Boy For Refusing To Convert To Islam!! by Jesuismoi: 9:30pm On Feb 09, 2016
hockeyoilers:

Jesus peace be upon him is a Muslim, slave of Allah he submitted himself to his creator.

Clown. cheesy

Allah is one of the 360 gods of Mecca. Go tead history and dont be brainwashed by arabian who slaved your ancestors . . wink

1 Like

Re: Muslims Burned Alive A 10 Years Old Xtian Boy For Refusing To Convert To Islam!! by Jesuismoi: 9:35pm On Feb 09, 2016
Regcom:

Wait oo
Mr impossible
You posted a thread sef, shared a video. Ill give it to you that was barbaric and it doesnt represent Islam
But then smartie pants a fellow brother posted another video showing The same barbaric behaviour against muslims. Do you not understand that ur threads are a total waste of time!
So much for oppression, that fellow had the video but did not create a thread for it condeming not just the act oo..but the whole reliegion. You on the other hand mr wise guy, decided do disrespect the reliegion you are not smart go and sit down.

The act of killing infidels is pure quranic. Stop playing nice here.Jesus didnt kill and never order us to kill.

1 Like

Re: Muslims Burned Alive A 10 Years Old Xtian Boy For Refusing To Convert To Islam!! by Jesuismoi: 9:38pm On Feb 09, 2016
Regcom:

God bless you fellow brother, i dont know what is wrong with these people, must we fight everywherr, we are trying to manage our corrupt leaders and then these childish comments appear from nowhere. I wonder if that is what they are being taught at home
My brother i am an adult.
I just hope that i am talking to adults
It will seriously sadden me if they are not

Jihadists are adults yet the kill infidels. The spirit of Islam is like a virus. It generates death.

1 Like

Re: Muslims Burned Alive A 10 Years Old Xtian Boy For Refusing To Convert To Islam!! by impossible27(m): 9:41pm On Feb 09, 2016
hockeyoilers:

Mister man ur source is irrelevant. Pls click below

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_religious_populations

Dat Wikipedia. Educate urself nd dont decive others angry

1 Like

Re: Muslims Burned Alive A 10 Years Old Xtian Boy For Refusing To Convert To Islam!! by impossible27(m): 10:06pm On Feb 09, 2016
Regcom:

Take a wild guess how much the israelis killed. Go and do your math before talking here, u even said it urself *estimate* and i hope you know what that implies.
My friend you havent posted anything stupid ill take the benefit of the doubt that you are from the 21st century. Abeg im not up for social debates on religion on social media your looking for someone to pick on im not your average muslim you think you can pick a fight with. Its pathetic. Islam and Christianity both have a sector that do not represent what the religion stands for. A while back during the religious crisis in Kano some group of so called Muslims barracded roads and started killing non muslims. The worst part of it is the insurgents couldnt even recite it themselves. They had someone else do the judging(what nonsense is that?). Southern Kaduna did the same. They killed thier own brothers because thier accents were like that of a Native Hausa.(How stupid)Not the newspapers, youtube or internet! Pick up a book and read whats going on around your countryNigerians killed Nigerians over nothing. Christians have killed and Muslims too. Mosques and Churces blown away.
Talk about better things
Oga. Am not debating or picking a fight with u, av pass dat level. Am only posting wat it seems 2 b posting.

Nevertheless, i agreed with wat u said up there. But dat dose not stop the brutal killing of people because of religon especially in the islamic country.. They kill either to convert people forcfully (which is against their wish) or they do dat to kill d infidels.

Abeg which other religon did those things nowadays

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Date As A Muslim / Lowering One's Voice; Women And Phone! / Post Your Eid Pictures: The Sermon, The Fashion, The Feast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.