Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,084 members, 7,818,245 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:05 AM

Truthman2012, - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Truthman2012, (6436 Views)

Where Is Truthman2012 / Hello Truthman2012, I Have A Message For You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Truthman2012, by Nobody: 7:51pm On Feb 09, 2016
annunaki2:

Annunaki also got banned for saying the truth about islam. cheesy my darling plapville also got banned, obviously the moderators have joined ranks with e-jihadists on this forum to stifle the truth about islam but they will FAIL!!!

Quit spewing hate problem solved. Perhaps you could turn the other cheek? Stop looking for splinters in our eyes while ignoring the log in yours ?
Re: Truthman2012, by Jesuismoi: 8:56pm On Feb 09, 2016
talkingtruth:

Muslims have conspired against truthman2012 and got him banned. That is e-jihad for you.
Hahahahaha. ..so you were ban too? I am plappville. They ban me. You are right its e-jihadists in display. The physical ones kill you when u say a thing about Muhammad or islam. The ejihad just ban you... cheesy

Re: Truthman2012, by Jesuismoi: 8:59pm On Feb 09, 2016
hockeyoilers:

Perhaps he shouldn't preach hate.

He never preached hate. He qouted hadiths and quran. You should question the quran not truthman2012.
Re: Truthman2012, by Jesuismoi: 9:02pm On Feb 09, 2016
annunaki2:

Annunaki also got banned for saying the truth about islam. cheesy my darling plapville also got banned, obviously the moderators have joined ranks with e-jihadists on this forum to stifle the truth about islam but they will FAIL!!!

My broda sorry oo. So the thing touch u too... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Truthman2012, by Jesuismoi: 9:06pm On Feb 09, 2016
ifenes:

Let the Arabs deal with their gods and myth. We had many people who gave their lives for the freedom of Africans. How come we do not talk so much about them? Why must it be Mohammed or jesus?

Ok, yet you call on a thread like this? Those people you are talking about are part of the history of Nigeria. Sure they are remembered but they are not God to me.
Re: Truthman2012, by truthmans2012: 9:42pm On Feb 09, 2016
ifenes:
Even when you get bashed,leave the thread for others to learn from. You are known for insulting Islam and even going as far as claiming mohhamed was a pedophile while forgetting 50% of your pastors and catholic priests are gay and pedophiles.

I have a database of sexual offenses committed by pastors and priests . Lot of it! I only gave you a few and you closed your threads? You are indeed a coward who wants to hide the skeleton of your religion(oh I forgot,your way of life lol)

Who knows if you are also a gay priest grin grin grin

You islamists don't know who a Christian is. Anyone who does what Jesus Christ wouldn't do is not a Christian. It was when people observed the Disciples behaving like Christ they called them Christians.

The difference between Christianity and islam is: whatever evil any so-called Christian does has no backing of the Bible. But all evils in islam is from the hadiths and quran. Allahh enjoins wickedness and promiscuity and so is his only prophet, Muhammad.

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Truthman2012, by reallest(f): 10:30pm On Feb 09, 2016
Jesuismoi:

You are never sure of anything. Prove yourself by using the bible. You nust want to show urself. You are not making sense still.
Did Jesus sinned? Can you prove it? Did he kill , rape, married a child of 6 and consumed her at 9? Did he raid caravans?married his adopted son’s wife?
Islamic book told us Muhammad did all this. So what has truthman2012 said that is not in accordance with the islamic books?

Try harder if you can.

Yes @ bold,he killed
Re: Truthman2012, by reallest(f): 10:32pm On Feb 09, 2016
truthmans2012:

You islamists don't know who a Christian is. Anyone who does what Jesus Christ wouldn't do is not a Christian. It was when people observed the Disciples behaving like Christ they called them Christians.

The difference between Christianity and islam is: whatever evil any so-called Christian does has no backing of the Bible. But all evils in islam is from the hadiths and quran. Allahh enjoins wickedness and promiscuity and so is his only prophet, Muhammad.

Both Christianity and Islam are d same,Jesus did committed a lot of atrocities as well

1 Like

Re: Truthman2012, by ifenes(m): 11:25pm On Feb 09, 2016
truthmans2012:

So you now call me an Islamist huh? Anyone who bashes your religion is now an Islamist? Don't throw stones if you live in a glass house. Your bible god is a rapist,so is Jesus and his catholic priests.
Re: Truthman2012, by ifenes(m): 11:27pm On Feb 09, 2016

Re: Truthman2012, by promisechuks: 11:32pm On Feb 09, 2016
ifenes:
That is not our problem. It becomes our problem when we see our Jesus christ doing all this things as your fake pedophilic prophet who was possessed with the spirit of sex committed so many atrocities in the name of allah(hidden devil) did. But as far as you can go on in telling yourself the truth, you know that Jesus was sinless(which quran confirmed).

So we christians we have no qualms for our aternal life.

Find him NOW! NEVER TOO LATE!
Re: Truthman2012, by Nobody: 11:33pm On Feb 09, 2016
promisechuks:

That is not our problem. It becomes our problem when we see our Jesus christ doing all this things as your fake pedophilic prophet who was possessed with the spirit of sex committed so many atrocities in the name of allah(hidden devil) did. But as far as you can go on in telling yourself the truth, you know that Jesus was sinless(which quran confirmed).

Matthew 7:5 ESV

You hypocrite, first take the log out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to take the speck out of your brother's eye
Re: Truthman2012, by ifenes(m): 11:36pm On Feb 09, 2016
promisechuks:

Last time I checked Jesus was only a metaphor for the Sun and twelve disciples are the 12 signs of the zodiac signs,which is why the zodiac signs are an important symbols of the catholic church. So please spare me those religious nonsense. They are meant for those who cannot think.
Re: Truthman2012, by ifenes(m): 11:38pm On Feb 09, 2016

1 Like

Re: Truthman2012, by truthmans2012: 11:39pm On Feb 09, 2016
Jesuismoi:

Hahahahaha. ..so you were ban too? I am plappville. They ban me. You are right its e-jihadists in display. The physical ones kill you when u say a thing about Muhammad or islam. The ejihad just ban you... cheesy

Don't mind them my sister.

The truth shall prevail.
Re: Truthman2012, by ifenes(m): 11:40pm On Feb 09, 2016

1 Like

Re: Truthman2012, by truthmans2012: 11:43pm On Feb 09, 2016
reallest:

Both Christianity and Islam are d same,Jesus did committed a lot of atrocities as well

Show me with proof.
Re: Truthman2012, by ifenes(m): 11:44pm On Feb 09, 2016
Another jesus boy doing his thing here.

Re: Truthman2012, by truthmans2012: 11:46pm On Feb 09, 2016
ifenes:

Last time I checked Jesus was only a metaphor for the Sun and twelve disciples are the 12 signs of the zodiac signs,which is why the zodiac signs are an important symbols of the catholic church. So please spare me those religious nonsense. They are meant for those who cannot think.

Fabricated assertion.

Where and what did you check
Re: Truthman2012, by promisechuks: 11:46pm On Feb 09, 2016
ifenes:

So you now call me an Islamist huh? Anyone who bashes your religion is now an Islamist? Don't throw stones if you live in a glass house. Your bible god is a rapist,so is Jesus and his catholic priests.
Hope you misplaced mohammed with Jesus?

Because mohammed is the only one we know as a head rapist(sex molesting aisha and having sex slaves) in islam. That's from where, ISIS and other terror groups learnt how to kidnap innocent girls and using them as something worse than intimacy gadget- sex animals/slaves

Saying that jesus is a rapist is not recorded in any book, be it bible or quran because the two book declared jesus as sinless.

So stop blaspheming God, it cannot work.
Re: Truthman2012, by ifenes(m): 11:49pm On Feb 09, 2016
List of Nigerian Pastors who Rape Church members Released

These are the ones caught,but how many more are roaming around free,doing their normal Christendom acts?

Re: Truthman2012, by Nobody: 11:52pm On Feb 09, 2016
promisechuks:

Hope you misplaced mohammed with Jesus?

Because mohammed is the only one we know as a head rapist(sex molesting aisha and having sex slaves) in islam. That's from where, ISIS and other terror groups learnt how to kidnap innocent girls and using them as something worse than intimacy gadget- sex animals/slaves

Saying that jesus is a rapist is not recorded in any book, be it bible or quran because the two book declared jesus as sinless.

So stop blaspheming God, it cannot work.
1 Peter 2:1-4 ESV

So put away all malice and all deceit and hypocrisy and envy and all slander. Like newborn infants, long for the pure spiritual milk, that by it you may grow up into salvation— if indeed you have tasted that the Lord is good. As you come to him, a living stone rejected by men but in the sight of God chosen and precious
Re: Truthman2012, by promisechuks: 11:54pm On Feb 09, 2016
ifenes:

SHAMELESS ATHEIST ALERT!!!!!!!
Re: Truthman2012, by Judas2013: 11:55pm On Feb 09, 2016
Too many evidence here to see. I don't see why anyone should defend these pastors.
Re: Truthman2012, by ifenes(m): 11:56pm On Feb 09, 2016
promisechuks:

SHAMELESS ATHEIST ALERT!!!!!!!

For exposing your religion huh? You don't even know much about your bible.
Re: Truthman2012, by truthmans2012: 12:02am On Feb 10, 2016
ifenes:
Another jesus boy doing his thing here.

You guys have many problems.

What does the misbehavior of any individual have to do with Christianity ? Do you find such sinful act recommended by Jesus ? If a muslim sleep with a six years old baby girl, would you find that out of place for a muslim as Muhammad did the same ?

You never can find in this forum and anywhere a muslim being indicted for sexual indecency because it is normal with them. Nobody will consider it as news. But let a pastor r.ape a girl, there will be noise everywhere because it is not normal in Christianity. It shows the holiness that is expected from the Christians is not expected from the muslims because their God is not the same.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Truthman2012, by reallest(f): 12:05am On Feb 10, 2016
truthmans2012:

Show me with proof.

Book of isaiah 13 verse1 This is a message about Babylon, which Isaiah son of Amoz received from God jesus.
2 On the top of a barren hill raise the battle flag! Shout to the soldiers and raise your arm as the signal for them to attack the gates of the proud city.3 Yahweh jesus has called out his proud and confident soldiers to fight a holy war JIHAD and punish those he is angry with.
4 Listen to the noise on the mountains—the sound of a great crowd of people, the sound of nations and kingdoms gathering. Yahweh jesus of Armies is preparing his troops for battle.5 They are coming from far-off countries at the ends of the earth. In his anger Yahweh jesus is coming to devastate the whole country.
6 Howl in pain! The day of1 This is a message about Babylon, which Isaiah son of Amoz received from God.
2 On the top of a barren hill raise the battle flag! Shout to the soldiers and raise your arm as the signal for them to attack the gates of the proud city.3 Yahweh has called out his proud and confident soldiers to fight a holy war and punish those he is angry with.
4 Listen to the noise on the mountains—the sound of a great crowd of people, the sound of nations and kingdoms gathering. Yahweh of Armies is preparing his troops for battle.5 They are coming from far-off countries at the ends of the earth. In his anger Yahweh is coming to devastate the whole country.
6 Howl in pain! The day of Yahweh is near, the day when the Almighty brings destruction.7 Everyone's hands will hang limp, and everyone's courage will fail.8 They will all be terrified and overcome with pain, like the pain of a woman in labor. They will look at each other in fear, and their faces will burn with shame.9 The day of Yahweh is coming—that cruel day of his fierce anger and fury. The earth will be made a wilderness, and every sinner will be destroyed.10 Every star and every constellation will stop shining, the sun will be dark when it rises, and the moon will give no light.
11 Yahweh says,
I will bring disaster on the earth and punish all wicked people for their sins. I will humble everyone who is proud and punish everyone who is arrogant and cruel.12 Those who survive will be scarcer than gold.13 I will make the heavens tremble, and the earth will be shaken out of its place on that day when I, Yahweh Almighty, show my anger.
14 The foreigners living in Babylon will run away to their homelands, scattering like deer escaping from hunters, like sheep without a shepherd.15 Anyone who is caught will be stabbed to death.16 While they look on helplessly, their babies will be battered to death, their houses will be looted, and their wives will be raped.

17 Yahweh says,
I am stirring up the Medes to attack Babylon. They care nothing for silver and are not tempted by gold.18 With their bows and arrows they will kill the young men. They will show no mercy to babies and take no pity on children.19 Babylonia is the most beautiful kingdom of all; it is the pride of its people. But I, Yahweh, will overthrow Babylon as I did Sodom and Gomorrah!20 No one will ever live there again. No wandering Arab will ever pitch a tent there, and no shepherd will ever pasture a flock there.21 It will be a place where desert animals live and where owls build their nests. Ostriches will live there, and wild goats will prance through the ruins.22 The towers and palaces will echo with the cries of hyenas and jackals. Babylon's time has come! Her days are almost over.
Yahweh jesus is near, the day when the Almighty brings destruction.7 Everyone's hands will hang limp, and everyone's courage will fail.8 They will all be terrified and overcome with pain, like the pain of a woman in labor. They will look at each other in fear, and their faces will burn with shame.9 The day of Yahweh jesus is coming—that cruel day of his fierce anger and fury. The earth will be made a wilderness, and every sinner will be destroyed.10 Every star and every constellation will stop shining, the sun will be dark when it rises, and the moon will give no light.
11 Yahweh jesus says,
I will bring disaster on the earth and punish all wicked people for their sins. I will humble everyone who is proud and punish everyone who is arrogant and cruel.12 Those who survive will be scarcer than gold.13 I will make the heavens tremble, and the earth will be shaken out of its place on that day when I, Yahweh[b] jesus[/b] Almighty, show my anger.
14 The foreigners living in Babylon will run away to their homelands, scattering like deer escaping from hunters, like sheep without a shepherd.15 Anyone who is caught will be stabbed to death.16 While they look on helplessly, their babies will be battered to death, their houses will be looted, and their wives will be raped.

17 Yahweh jesus says,
I am stirring up the Medes to attack Babylon. They care nothing for silver and are not tempted by gold.18 With their bows and arrows they will kill the young men. They will show no mercy to babies and take no pity on children.19 Babylonia is the most beautiful kingdom of all; it is the pride of its people. But I, Yahweh jesus , will overthrow Babylon as I did Sodom and Gomorrah!20 No one will ever live there again. No wandering Arab will ever pitch a tent there, and no shepherd will ever pasture a flock there.21 It will be a place where desert animals live and where owls build their nests. Ostriches will live there, and wild goats will prance through the ruins.22 The towers and palaces will echo with the cries of hyenas and jackals. Babylon's time has come! Her days are almost over.

Dats d evidence of one of his atrocity

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Truthman2012, by ifenes(m): 12:06am On Feb 10, 2016
truthmans2012:

You guys have many problems.

What does the misbehavior of any individual have to do with Christianity ? Do you find such sinful act recommended by Jesus ? If a muslim sleep with a six years old baby girl, would find that out of place for a muslim as Muhammad did the same ?

You never can find in this forum and anywhere a muslim being indicted for sexual indecency because it is normal with them. Nobody will consider it as news. But let a pastor r.ape a girl, there will be noise everywhere because it is not normal in Christianity. It shows the holiness that is expected from the Christians is not expected from the muslims because their God is not the same.

I am not endorsing islam in anyway. I am saying your religion. I mean the real people who own your religion(not black slaves) are 70% gay. Why defend a religion you do not know its hidden secrets and past?

You pay tithes don't you? You are a pawn on the chess board of the Vatican(Ancient Mithra cult)

1 Like

Re: Truthman2012, by Nobody: 12:07am On Feb 10, 2016

Re: Truthman2012, by ifenes(m): 12:07am On Feb 10, 2016
nice one! @reallest
Re: Truthman2012, by Nobody: 12:09am On Feb 10, 2016

3 Likes

Re: Truthman2012, by ifenes(m): 12:09am On Feb 10, 2016
Trust no priest/pastor,they are all criminals.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Your Best Christmas Carol Moment Ever? / 7 Traits Of False Teachers / For Every Bible Question, There Is A Bible Answer. Ask A Sincere Question Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.