Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,753 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:56 PM

Please Download And Rate My Brother's Song. - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Please Download And Rate My Brother's Song. (1452 Views)

Please Listen To My Music And Rate(please) / Help Download My Brother's Song!!!!! / Please Download, Listen And Review My First Single "Lets Flow" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Download And Rate My Brother's Song. by 2016Deity: 2:06pm On Feb 09, 2016
Hello N'landers.

My brother just dropped a new single and I'll like you all to download and rate it.

Kenchukz - Brand New (Prod by Mr Marx)

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3384414_kenchuks20160206014300_jpegf8f2edf2bc5aa4ebb4053b7eb526338a

http://pulse24.com.ng/2016/02/09/kenchukz-kenchukz-brandnew-prod-by-mr-marz/

Uncle Lalasticlala, please move to front page, thanks for the support.

1 Like

Re: Please Download And Rate My Brother's Song. by 2016Deity: 2:12pm On Feb 09, 2016
see link to the song http://pulse24.com.ng/2016/02/09/kenchukz-kenchukz-brandnew-prod-by-mr-marz/

lalasticlala seun,pls show support
Re: Please Download And Rate My Brother's Song. by prettytasha(f): 4:03pm On Feb 09, 2016
Sounds like a typical Nigerian song.... So much noise ...all the same well done for his effort
Re: Please Download And Rate My Brother's Song. by 2016Deity: 5:43pm On Feb 09, 2016
prettytasha:
Sounds like a typical Nigerian song.... So much noise ...all the same well done for his effort

Thanks.
Lalasticlala you're needed here pls
Re: Please Download And Rate My Brother's Song. by Opoki(m): 6:09pm On Feb 09, 2016
Brand New Everything IJN.
Re: Please Download And Rate My Brother's Song. by 2016Deity: 6:14pm On Feb 09, 2016
Opoki:
Brand New Everything IJN.

Amen bro

1 Like

Re: Please Download And Rate My Brother's Song. by maspee: 12:34pm On Feb 10, 2016
The long awaited season song is finally out.
Yola veteran artist of Hawkers entertainment "UTMOST CHRISBEN" finally releases the long awaited love song Million Ways. This song, was released today by 12pm and has gotten about 2000 downloads in just 2 hours. This is a dance hall love song to show your lover how much you appreciate his\her love, don't be left behind with just one click, you can get your copy by clicking this link http://webtv7..com/2016/02/the-best-love-song-for-you-this.html

Re: Please Download And Rate My Brother's Song. by dozern(m): 2:16pm On Feb 11, 2016
It's nice just downloaded it. playing it right now and some guys are asking who be that. Nice one
Re: Please Download And Rate My Brother's Song. by 2016Deity: 2:19pm On Feb 11, 2016
dozern:
It's nice just downloaded it. playing it right now and some guys are asking who be that. Nice one
Thanks bro, really appreciate
Re: Please Download And Rate My Brother's Song. by Nobody: 4:15pm On Feb 11, 2016
good.. listen to my own songs at http://my.notjustok.com/p/oracle/
Re: Please Download And Rate My Brother's Song. by Flashysounds: 6:36pm On Feb 11, 2016
VALENTINE PROMO

Get your song recorded for as low as #6000 which includes mixing with mastering with quality production guaranteed and get access to our free online promotion platform and also shoot your quality video for as low as #60,000 with free online promotion which also involves promoting your video on youtube without cost. Both audio production and video production will get bbm and whatsapp broadcast,also promoted on facebook and twitter without any cost. You can also contact us for jingle recordings,Mixing, Mastering,video editing,Consultation Services,voice overs, training on music production to become a professional music producer,training on how to be a professional DJ, training on musical instruments of your choice, voice training and other Entertainment services. . You can also contact us for cheap and affordable music promotions like alaba mix,online,radio/tv,caller tunez,affordable advert placement for your kind of business, website creation,Logo/ graphics design, creation of artist page,etc at cheaper and affordable fees you can't resist.
INTERESTED?
For bookings and enquiries,do Whatsapp 07032617747 Or Call 09098639991. We are here to render to you the best of quality service. Try us and you'll never regret you did.

NOTE
Promo ends on the 29th of February,2016.

(1) (Reply)

Reekado Banks - Machinery (VIDEO) / BRAND NEW!!! Tekno - Yawa (official Video) / [MP3] Rudeboy (psquare) – “somebody Baby”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.