Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:54 AM

Court Rejects Kanu’s Request For His Seized Passports And Money - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Rejects Kanu’s Request For His Seized Passports And Money (23898 Views)

Timipre Sylva Chills In His Abuja Mansion After EFCC Released His Seized Houses / BREAKING: Court Rejects Kanu’s Request For His Seized Passports, Money / Court Rejects Saraki’s Protest Against Senate Forgery Suit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Rejects Kanu’s Request For His Seized Passports And Money by Olabestonic001(m): 4:25pm On Feb 09, 2016
MonPro:

Can't you read? he want's his British passport. He doesn't use a nigerian passport. A British passport grants visa-free access to more 197 countries. Nigerian passports can only grant you visa-free access to few countries mainly west african countries and some other hell-holes. No sane person uses nigerian passport nowadays. My uncle is married to a beautiful Finnish lady, he is now a citizen of finland after meeting the rigourous requirement, he travels to 120 countries visa free including the US and Britain.

After your uncle spoiled Nigeria's image, he come decamp to Finnish abi
Btw, ask your uncle what he used to gain entrance to "however way" he used do runs enter Finland? Most times, some of you needs to grow up! The fact that you now dislike Nigeria now for political expediency does not make NOT MAKE Nigeria less.

13 Likes

Re: Court Rejects Kanu’s Request For His Seized Passports And Money by PentiumPro(f): 4:25pm On Feb 09, 2016
Kanu is planning a jailbreak with some Igbo prison officials sympathetic to the Biafraaa nonsense.

7 Likes

Re: Court Rejects Kanu’s Request For His Seized Passports And Money by SLIDEwaxie(m): 4:26pm On Feb 09, 2016
MonPro:

Can't you read? he want's his British passport. He doesn't use a nigerian passport. A British passport grants visa-free access to more 197 countries. Nigerian passports can only grant you visa-free access to few countries mainly west african countries and some other hell-holes. No sane person uses nigerian passport nowadays. My uncle is married to a beautiful Finnish lady, he is now a citizen of finland after meeting the rigourous requirement, he travels to 120 countries visa free including the US and Britain.

well, this is oludare. Oludare is a Nigerian. Oludare doesn't want to go to 197 counties.

Oludare no care, oludare is a proud Nigerian.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Court Rejects Kanu’s Request For His Seized Passports And Money by OJUcrook: 4:45pm On Feb 09, 2016
Nnamdi Kanu is the greatest man in Igboland
Nnamdi Kanu is greater than Ojukwu
Nnamdi Kanu is greater than Chinua Achebe

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Rejects Kanu’s Request For His Seized Passports And Money by themilanway(m): 5:00pm On Feb 09, 2016
MonPro:

You've had your precious 'video evidence' for more than 3 months now. Yet you can not use it to jail him for treason? Why all the noise then? Your FG look very confused and clueless here, not kanu.

Video evidence?Who gives a middle finger about some video evidence.

Shuttling him from prison to court is the game plan,while serving him some cod half cooked beans while at it is the"Zoo"plan cheesy cheesy grin

4 Likes

Re: Court Rejects Kanu’s Request For His Seized Passports And Money by Konpresor012(m): 5:23pm On Feb 09, 2016
Lalasticlala
Re: Court Rejects Kanu’s Request For His Seized Passports And Money by great664(m): 5:24pm On Feb 09, 2016
psquaret:
waiting him wan use his passport do while he is prison. una think say una get sense abi? abi protest done finish. i once said it and i will say it again this former Head state under Military he has seen it all so nothing they move am and plus we well meaning Nigerian are 1000% behind him so no shaking. Jail him he is a prodigal son after getting everything from US ( Nigeria ) he now call us zoo what an insult?

By the way , I thought DSS and Buhari in Presidential Media Chat said the Kanu came into the country without his Nigerian and British Passport, now they are denying him of the Phantom passport they claimed he didn't have on him.

What a Useless Govt

Because of hate Nigerians won't remember the lie the FG is dishing out daily to them.

What a useless citizens

3 Likes

Re: Court Rejects Kanu’s Request For His Seized Passports And Money by herboshedhe(f): 5:30pm On Feb 09, 2016
INCREDIBLE

CHECK MY SIGNATURE PLEASE
Re: Court Rejects Kanu’s Request For His Seized Passports And Money by sukkot: 5:30pm On Feb 09, 2016
nnamdi done enter one chance for zoogeria

3 Likes

Re: Court Rejects Kanu’s Request For His Seized Passports And Money by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 5:30pm On Feb 09, 2016
MonPro:

You've had your precious 'video evidence' for more than 3 months now. Yet you can not use it to jail him for treason? Why all the noise then? Your FG look very confused and clueless here, not kanu.

But y'all promise to burn down the "zoo" if he is arrested.

1 Like

Re: Court Rejects Kanu’s Request For His Seized Passports And Money by seangy4konji: 5:32pm On Feb 09, 2016
What does he needs a passport for

He wants to collect money gram or western union

My friend sit down there.

3 Likes

Re: Court Rejects Kanu’s Request For His Seized Passports And Money by sukkot: 5:35pm On Feb 09, 2016
Super1Star:
The toothless lion and lunatic bleaching yellow pawpaw wants to run away, having realise he has been abandoned by noise making ipods.

1 Like

Re: Court Rejects Kanu’s Request For His Seized Passports And Money by uzor1(m): 5:35pm On Feb 09, 2016
intresting
Re: Court Rejects Kanu’s Request For His Seized Passports And Money by SHAIBULIAR: 5:36pm On Feb 09, 2016
nnamdi nnamdi nnamdi how many times did i call you?your own half finished for zoo grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Court Rejects Kanu’s Request For His Seized Passports And Money by onatisi(m): 5:38pm On Feb 09, 2016
seunmsg:
Kanu better accept the reality that he won't be needing the passport for a very long time to come. He should get used to life at Kuje prison cos he's not going home anytime soon.
If you want to pull some trouble with the FG,just make sure you don't get caught. No wonder tompolo refused to show face .

3 Likes

Re: Court Rejects Kanu’s Request For His Seized Passports And Money by SHAIBULIAR: 5:38pm On Feb 09, 2016
IdisuleOurOwn:

But y'all promise to burn down the "zoo" if he is arrested.
no mind dem,na only mouth dem get

3 Likes

Re: Court Rejects Kanu’s Request For His Seized Passports And Money by Makengo(m): 5:38pm On Feb 09, 2016
I think we should face Kanu and leave Ojukwu out of this please
Re: Court Rejects Kanu’s Request For His Seized Passports And Money by Yomboy4ever(m): 5:38pm On Feb 09, 2016
GeneralBiati:
if them like make them hold even his underwears, but if on 19 febuary,they do the expected,plan b will come to light

Na so so mouth all d tym, you better change ur user name to mouth Action 101

5 Likes

Re: Court Rejects Kanu’s Request For His Seized Passports And Money by Adisa89(m): 5:40pm On Feb 09, 2016
I hope APC treats Shekau in the same manner if eventually caught
Re: Court Rejects Kanu’s Request For His Seized Passports And Money by Nasa28(m): 5:41pm On Feb 09, 2016
Wait ooo

I thought they said he came in without any passport.

Just quoting PMB media chat. So which one did they seize ....

1 Like

Re: Court Rejects Kanu’s Request For His Seized Passports And Money by davisjoe1(m): 5:42pm On Feb 09, 2016
Something is fishy here, Buhari said at the Presidential Media chat and i quote "Do you know that this man Kanu enter into Nigeria without any passport"

How come the DSS got his passport? Why did they not brief the president properly about Kanu issue. It seems to me that some people are running the country behind PMB and PMB is just a ceremonial President. Budget 2016 come to mind.

e be like say i go join wailers. pls am a fan of neither GEJ nor PMB but a fan of better democracy

6 Likes

Re: Court Rejects Kanu’s Request For His Seized Passports And Money by onatisi(m): 5:44pm On Feb 09, 2016
One of these days with the way things are going ,this man will burst into uncontrollable tears in the courtroom.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Rejects Kanu’s Request For His Seized Passports And Money by Nobody: 5:48pm On Feb 09, 2016
I tot Buhari said he entered the zoo without passport?

Gullible people believed him.
Re: Court Rejects Kanu’s Request For His Seized Passports And Money by Jacko1(m): 5:48pm On Feb 09, 2016
Please what is the case against this young man... Am confused.... Has nigeria turn to a country where we try and lock up people based on their views.. Opinions or beliefs

3 Likes

Re: Court Rejects Kanu’s Request For His Seized Passports And Money by Eyepencil: 5:50pm On Feb 09, 2016
davisjoe1:
Something is fishy here, Buhari said at the Presidential Media chat and i quote "Do you know that this man Kanu enter into Nigeria without any passport"

How come the DSS got his passport? Why did they not brief the president properly about Kanu issue. It seems to me that some people are running the country behind PMB and PMB is just a ceremonial President. Budget 2016 come to mind.

e be like say i go join wailers. pls am a fan of neither GEJ nor PMB but a fan of better democracy

Buhari is a dunce. They told him everything, the old senile gworo chewing bastard couldn't remember anything.

Daura dull lard!
Re: Court Rejects Kanu’s Request For His Seized Passports And Money by dyn1800: 5:50pm On Feb 09, 2016
I really feel sorry for this Lad!
Re: Court Rejects Kanu’s Request For His Seized Passports And Money by frond: 5:51pm On Feb 09, 2016
How can a woman displays the picture of her child in a situation like this. This really shows the type of woman she is. This can have negative effect on the child. With this single attitude, a woman can lose custody of her kid in other clime. Really this woman must be troublesome. Even in the advanced countries, father a times do have full custody of their children when the court in their opinion believe the woman can not raise the kid. Let her stop crying wolf and go back to court to trash it out.
Re: Court Rejects Kanu’s Request For His Seized Passports And Money by Lilphillips(m): 5:52pm On Feb 09, 2016
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][url][/url] Whatever it is that is going on there will be revealed by the MOST HIGH, cos every event that occours on this earth is well planned by the creator to accomplish His plan on earth.
I'm not tryna preach but something extra-ordinary is bound to take place in this country. Our wisdom is foolishness in the eyes of our Maker (GOD) He's not as stupid as the Nigerian government, HE knows that a thing like this is going on in Nigeria.
LET THE WILL OF GOD BE DONE HERE ON EARTH AND IN THIS GOD FORSAKING COUNTRY NIGERIA.

1 Like

Re: Court Rejects Kanu’s Request For His Seized Passports And Money by Eyepencil: 5:58pm On Feb 09, 2016
frond:
How can a woman displays the picture of her child in a situation like this. This really shows the type of woman she is. This can have negative effect on the child. With this single attitude, a woman can lose custody of her kid in other clime. Really this woman must be troublesome. Even in the advanced countries, father a times do have full custody of their children when the court in their opinion believe the woman can not raise the kid. Let her stop crying wolf and go back to court to trash it out.

Oga you don miss road oo

1 Like

Re: Court Rejects Kanu’s Request For His Seized Passports And Money by Adaezeagu(f): 5:58pm On Feb 09, 2016
frond:
u well? Are you ok?

4 Likes

Re: Court Rejects Kanu’s Request For His Seized Passports And Money by akilo1: 6:02pm On Feb 09, 2016
Kanu should forget the zoo pazport ,by the time zoo will be done with him hhmmmmmmm na RIP .400 year in kuje prison jail loading grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tinubu's Guinean Citizenship Expired Once His Passport Expired- Wole Olanipekun / Hardship: 2 Days Nationwide Protest Must Go On - NLC / Jimoh Ibrahim Heads To Supreme court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.