Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,481 members, 7,819,753 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:24 PM

Unilorin Screening Test Result - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unilorin Screening Test Result (13772 Views)

UNILAG Postgraduate 2015/16 Screening Test Result Is Out / 2015/2016 Yabatech Admission,post Utme And Screening Processes / Sbrs Shortlisted Candidate For Screening Test Is Out. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unilorin Screening Test Result by Terry1(m): 8:11am On Nov 01, 2006
Hi Waddup, Uncolonize, Owoboy, Rb, e.t.c. Thanks for your help previously. Anyone has an idea when University of Ilorin Screening Test Results will be out?
I will be grateful.

Goodluck and enjoy yourselves
Re: Unilorin Screening Test Result by follybabe1: 5:41pm On Nov 01, 2006
I don't have an idea pls let me know too
Re: Unilorin Screening Test Result by Nobody: 11:26pm On Nov 01, 2006
Hey Terry1 , Uncolonize , Not forgetting Olokun , Waddup and others just felt like saying Hi to all you guy's and also to update you that the result will be out before 20th of Nov.

Wish Everybody Best Of Luck
Re: Unilorin Screening Test Result by waddup: 11:36am On Nov 02, 2006
Nothing has been done or said, and they are yet to mark it so dont talk about result now that should be in the next two week or so, lets just hope that something good will come out of it.
Re: Unilorin Screening Test Result by waddup: 1:06pm On Nov 02, 2006
Nothing has been done or said, and they are yet to mark it so dont talk about result now, maybe that should be in the next two week or so, lets just hope that something good will come out of it.
Re: Unilorin Screening Test Result by uncolonize(m): 1:47pm On Nov 16, 2006
we look forward to hearing from them very and you shall be given first hand information
Re: Unilorin Screening Test Result by olokun(m): 9:31pm On Nov 23, 2006
Hi to everybody,
There is no information yet about Unilorin but a guy told me that the result will come this week end and registration will start on Monday.
But i don't think that this information is through.
The guy is one of the student of the school.
Re: Unilorin Screening Test Result by Nobody: 12:48pm On Nov 24, 2006
Hey News reached me from the science department today that the result will be out on Monday and that registration will start immeiately.
Re: Unilorin Screening Test Result by holythug(m): 8:23pm On Aug 23, 2007
has it been done
Re: Unilorin Screening Test Result by Muyi002(m): 3:24pm On Aug 24, 2007
HELLO EVERY PROSPECTIVE UNIVERSITY OF ILORIN STUDENT

THE DATE OF THE POST UME OF THE UNIVERSITY HAS BEEN RELEASED.

SO LOG ON TO THE WEBSITE, FILL THE FORM WITH CARE AND AFTER FILLING THE FORM, OBTAIN A BANKDRAFT FROM ANY COMMERCIAL BANK.

I WILL WANT TO ADVICE ALL IN THE HOUSE THAT YOU SHOULD FIRST OF ALL FILL THE FORM ONLINE BEFORE OBTAINING THE FORM. ALSO PRINT OUT THE INSTRUCTION FOR A REMINDER PURPOSE.

BEST OF LUCK TO EVERYBODY,
Re: Unilorin Screening Test Result by holythug(m): 9:29pm On Aug 24, 2007
she na true
Re: Unilorin Screening Test Result by holythug(m): 9:34pm On Aug 24, 2007
it is true i av started fillin mine
Re: Unilorin Screening Test Result by holythug(m): 9:44pm On Aug 24, 2007
10 q, did a lot
Re: Unilorin Screening Test Result by davtunji(m): 11:26am On Oct 15, 2007
i was suprise as my screening exams for unilorin cannot be gotten.all what i saw is that my registration number is not in the database.but i later heard it that it would soon be released if any body knows when it will come out,he should send a msg to me @ davtunji@yahoo.com.
[color=#006600][/color]sad
Re: Unilorin Screening Test Result by demolog(m): 12:40pm On Jul 11, 2008
unilorin aspirine candidate should check its website evry time 4 update.last 2 wks the vc n senates sat to discuss the postjamb issue.the postpone the conclusion though.the lastest jist is that ur postjamb will be written with the aid of computer.una may no know how to use computer wel well__go learn.computer no they give extra time ooooooooo. grin tongue kiss
Re: Unilorin Screening Test Result by showskill(m): 5:37pm On Jul 11, 2008
CHANGE OF UNIVERSITY OR COURSE TO UNIVERSITY OF ILORIN FOR 2008/2009

POST-JAMB SCREENING EXERCISE

The University authority is aware of the pressure from candidates who did not choose the University as

either 1st or 2nd choice, and are now willing to choose it as their 2nd choice. Such candidates, after

successful change of University or course through JAMB can now register for the screening exercise on or

before July 25th, 2008.The JAMB closing date for change of University/Course is 30th July, 2008.

Signed

Mrs. Olufolake O.Oyeyemi

REGISTRAR

http://www.unilorin.edu.ng/newsite/change%20of%20course%20form.htm

Wishing you best of luck in our university,
once again am a student of unilorin, 300 level in mathematic
Re: Unilorin Screening Test Result by olokun(m): 8:27pm On Jul 12, 2008
Thx guy, you get mouth
Re: Unilorin Screening Test Result by taofika: 11:33am On Jul 24, 2008
Unilorin 2008/09 screening exercise will start from August 11. http://www.unilorin.edu.ng/newsite/scr08/instruction0809.htm

Kwara State College, Ilorin is organising a training for those who want to take Unilorin Post-UME in Ilorin if you are interested go to http://www.platgroupng.com/news/20080721.php
Re: Unilorin Screening Test Result by anof004: 1:32pm On Jul 20, 2009
Hi, guyz out there, hear wetin unilorin dey talk ooo, she say she don extend the on line registration time to july 24th of 2009, he be like say the examination date don shift be that, abi, if I wrong u guyz should tell me,
b4 I lost.
Re: Unilorin Screening Test Result by mooteau(m): 10:13am On Jul 21, 2009
The oau post ume registration is still on. Buy scratch card for N1600 only. Call me: 07055499054; 07061243443. The OAU post ume date is still indefinitely postponed bcoz of ASUU strike.

Dont just go write o.a.u post ume without full preparation, coz there is no runs for passing o.a.u post ume like JAMB ume. Blast o.a.u post ume by practising their previous years past questions. Call me: 07055499054; 07061243443. if you need copies of o.a.u post ume past questions up to date (2006 - 2008). Best of luck.
Re: Unilorin Screening Test Result by anof004: 2:18pm On Jul 29, 2009
Hi guyz, unilorin post ume result is out, u can check it through ur email or go to unilorin.edu.ng, u type ur jamb reg or de reg number, ur scores will be writing in percentage. BUT the Big QUESTION is WHAT IS THE CUT OFF MARK FOR NON INDIGENE AT THE SAME TIME UNILORIN AS SECOND CHOICE.

XpECT REPLY $RM U GUYZ SOON
Re: Unilorin Screening Test Result by dolu2007(m): 2:37pm On Jul 07, 2010

(1) (Reply)

University Of Ilorin (graduate& Undergraduate)chat Room / Pantami’s Professorship is inexplicable: Alumni urges FUTO to reconsider / Man Sues Bugema University, Kampala For Banning Miniskirts, Lipstick, Sleeveless

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.