Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,240 members, 7,836,147 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:32 PM

What Film/movie Have You Watched For Up To 5 Times And Never Got Tired - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Film/movie Have You Watched For Up To 5 Times And Never Got Tired (816 Views)

Name A Movie U watched Five(5) Times And U Still Did Not Get Bored / If You Watched These Cartoon Series And You Are Not Yet Married,please Act Fast / Which Movie Have You Watched More Than Once Without Gettng Bored (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Film/movie Have You Watched For Up To 5 Times And Never Got Tired by ademasta(m): 4:36pm On Feb 09, 2016
I know you must have watched a paticular movie up to 5, 6 times and still wanting to watch it over and over again. Mine is "3 Idiots", Indian film.

Please add yours.

Re: What Film/movie Have You Watched For Up To 5 Times And Never Got Tired by Emmatdayo(m): 4:38pm On Feb 09, 2016
Titanic, Captain america

1 Like

Re: What Film/movie Have You Watched For Up To 5 Times And Never Got Tired by Marcelxyz(m): 4:38pm On Feb 09, 2016
Terminator 2 Judgement Day.

1 Like

Re: What Film/movie Have You Watched For Up To 5 Times And Never Got Tired by doomsdayII(m): 4:42pm On Feb 09, 2016
Avengers 2. That particular scene where Tony stark fought the hulk with the hulkburtser suit made me think he designed it specifically for the hulk in case he goes banana on the wrong side.
Fast and furious 7 also made it in the rock vs Jason statham's showdown in a police department.

1 Like

Re: What Film/movie Have You Watched For Up To 5 Times And Never Got Tired by Hadassahisbae(f): 4:44pm On Feb 09, 2016
chiana express,3 idiots

1 Like

Re: What Film/movie Have You Watched For Up To 5 Times And Never Got Tired by ademasta(m): 4:45pm On Feb 09, 2016
doomsdayII:
Avengers 2. That particular scene where Tony stark fought the hulk with the hulkburtser suit made me think he designed it specifically for the hulk in case he goes banana on the wrong side.
Fast and furious 7 also made it in the rock vs Jason statham's showdown in a police department.
Wow! Avengers 2.... Na so bro
Re: What Film/movie Have You Watched For Up To 5 Times And Never Got Tired by ademasta(m): 4:48pm On Feb 09, 2016
Hadassahisbae:
chiana express,3 idiots
grin We are together... 3 idiots fans
Re: What Film/movie Have You Watched For Up To 5 Times And Never Got Tired by yungchief(m): 4:49pm On Feb 09, 2016
How i met your mother.
The Flash

1 Like

Re: What Film/movie Have You Watched For Up To 5 Times And Never Got Tired by AikayDaWrapper(m): 5:13pm On Feb 09, 2016
2 words : HARRY. POTTER.

I do a marathon of all eight films at least once a year.
I've even read all the eight books atleast twice.

ADDICTED!!!!

1 Like

Re: What Film/movie Have You Watched For Up To 5 Times And Never Got Tired by ademasta(m): 9:08pm On Feb 09, 2016
Marcelxyz:
Your head is there
Re: What Film/movie Have You Watched For Up To 5 Times And Never Got Tired by ademasta(m): 8:39am On Feb 10, 2016
yungchief:
How i met your mother. The Flash
"The Flash" tho
Re: What Film/movie Have You Watched For Up To 5 Times And Never Got Tired by ademasta(m): 8:40am On Feb 10, 2016
AikayDaWrapper:
2 words : HARRY. POTTER.
I do a marathon of all eight films at least once a year. I've even read all the eight books atleast twice.
ADDICTED!!!!
Wow
Re: What Film/movie Have You Watched For Up To 5 Times And Never Got Tired by ademasta(m): 8:40am On Feb 10, 2016
Marcelxyz:
Yea yea
Marcelxyz:
Yea yea
Re: What Film/movie Have You Watched For Up To 5 Times And Never Got Tired by ademasta(m): 8:41am On Feb 10, 2016
Emmatdayo:
Titanic, Captain america
Yes, Captain America

(1) (Reply)

Power Of Visual Effects / Oscar-winning Actress Patty Duke Dies At 69 / Prison Break Is Back With A New Series!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.