Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,798 members, 7,862,640 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 09:45 PM

See How Much You Can Get Ewedu Broom On Jumia - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / See How Much You Can Get Ewedu Broom On Jumia (33171 Views)

Price Of African Made Broom On Ebay - Photo / Fairly Used Broom Sells For N12,600 On Ebay / This Is What N100 Broom In Ondo Looks Like. The Hardship Is Real (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See How Much You Can Get Ewedu Broom On Jumia by VickyRotex(f): 10:47pm On Feb 09, 2016
TreasureTayo:
really.. Hmnn. Why did you say that?

I'm just saying joor. cheesy

How old are you?
Re: See How Much You Can Get Ewedu Broom On Jumia by TreasureTayo(m): 10:48pm On Feb 09, 2016
VickyRotex:

I'm just saying joor. cheesy

How old are you?
you too, in simi's voice.. Maa bimi ni jamb question oo. Loool.

2-1 tongue tongue tongue
Re: See How Much You Can Get Ewedu Broom On Jumia by VickyRotex(f): 10:50pm On Feb 09, 2016
TreasureTayo:
you too, in simi's voice.. Maa bimi ni jamb question oo. Loool.

2-1 tongue tongue tongue

cheesy cheesy

Correct!! 2-1. welldone! grin
Re: See How Much You Can Get Ewedu Broom On Jumia by TreasureTayo(m): 10:52pm On Feb 09, 2016
VickyRotex:

cheesy cheesy

Correct!! 2-1. welldone! grin
lol. You re indeed fun to chat with. If you're doing shakara for me. Well, Treasure Tayo is my name on fb
I would love to know you better. But am still d winner 2-1 tongue. Mo fi yen shey egbon fun e
Re: See How Much You Can Get Ewedu Broom On Jumia by godoluwa(m): 10:53pm On Feb 09, 2016
hahn:
Ifa hear say I buy am undecided
won ti na jumia n'ijabe l'ori. y i go buy ordinary ijabe @ 700naira

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See How Much You Can Get Ewedu Broom On Jumia by VickyRotex(f): 10:57pm On Feb 09, 2016
TreasureTayo:
lol. You re indeed fun to chat with. If you're doing shakara for me. Well, Treasure Tayo is my name on fb
I would love to know you better. But am still d winner 2-1 tongue. Mo fi yen shey egbon fun e

lmaoo @egbon.

I've added you. We have a mutual friend.
lol cool
Re: See How Much You Can Get Ewedu Broom On Jumia by TreasureTayo(m): 10:58pm On Feb 09, 2016
VickyRotex:

lmaoo @egbon.

lol cool
mutual friend ke.. Who could that be.. Lol. Make i find out sef
Re: See How Much You Can Get Ewedu Broom On Jumia by TreasureTayo(m): 10:59pm On Feb 09, 2016
VickyRotex:

lmaoo @egbon.

lol cool
mutual friend ke.. Who could that be.. Lol. Make i find out sef.. Agnes is our mutual friend sha lol
Re: See How Much You Can Get Ewedu Broom On Jumia by VickyRotex(f): 11:00pm On Feb 09, 2016
TreasureTayo:
mutual friend ke.. Who could that be.. Lol. Make i find out sef.. Agnes is our mutual friend sha lol

Yea. She's the Love of my life. smiley
Re: See How Much You Can Get Ewedu Broom On Jumia by TreasureTayo(m): 11:02pm On Feb 09, 2016
VickyRotex:

Yea. She's the Love of my life. smiley
love of your life ke.. Berra explain before i report to EFCC.. Oh, sorry, i was to say nearest police station grin
Re: See How Much You Can Get Ewedu Broom On Jumia by VickyRotex(f): 11:04pm On Feb 09, 2016
TreasureTayo:
love of your life ke.. Berra explain before i report to EFCC.. Oh, sorry, i was to say nearest police station grin

Report me to both. No shaking! tongue

She's a part of my success story, I love her with my life. cry
Re: See How Much You Can Get Ewedu Broom On Jumia by TreasureTayo(m): 11:06pm On Feb 09, 2016
VickyRotex:

Report me to both. No shaking! tongue

She's a part of my success story, I love her with my life. cry
awwwww.. That's so interesting. Now i understand. I would love to know you a lil bit more. But we can continue on Facebook. And it late already. But i will message you. And nice twin you got! They cute wink
Re: See How Much You Can Get Ewedu Broom On Jumia by habsydiamond(m): 11:08pm On Feb 09, 2016
Dem go lie on top dollar again. Abi we don dey import broom again ni. God help us ooo. APC don buy broom for market finish so dem go import from Ghana. That's Y. I understand am nao.
Re: See How Much You Can Get Ewedu Broom On Jumia by uzor2(m): 11:11pm On Feb 09, 2016
Is the broom made of plastic?

Re: See How Much You Can Get Ewedu Broom On Jumia by VickyRotex(f): 11:15pm On Feb 09, 2016
TreasureTayo:
awwwww.. That's so interesting. Now i understand. I would love to know you a lil bit more. But we can continue on Facebook. And it late already. But i will message you. And nice twin you got! They cute wink

lol. Thank You!. smiley

I dont get that part though. Who are the "They"?
Re: See How Much You Can Get Ewedu Broom On Jumia by Glo4issy(f): 11:18pm On Feb 09, 2016
buh it isn't expensive undecided
Re: See How Much You Can Get Ewedu Broom On Jumia by hoodmenconcepts: 12:22am On Feb 10, 2016
washerey! coming soon...
Re: See How Much You Can Get Ewedu Broom On Jumia by TreasureTayo(m): 7:20am On Feb 10, 2016
VickyRotex:

lol. Thank You!. smiley

I dont get that part though. Who are the "They"?
refering to your twin jor.. They re cute.. The two boys..
Re: See How Much You Can Get Ewedu Broom On Jumia by annawhite(f): 8:23am On Feb 10, 2016
Abeg make una help me...which kind soup dem dey use broom cook?
Re: See How Much You Can Get Ewedu Broom On Jumia by VickyRotex(f): 8:45am On Feb 10, 2016
TreasureTayo:
refering to your twin jor.. They re cute.. The two boys..

lol. I thought as much. Those are not my kids. That's a popular picture on the internet. I've got no kids yet.

I've got a twin brother though.

Aint these the twins youre talking about?

Re: See How Much You Can Get Ewedu Broom On Jumia by TreasureTayo(m): 8:53am On Feb 10, 2016
VickyRotex:

lol. I thought as much. Those are not my kids. That's a popular picture on the internet. I've got no kids yet.

oh.. Really, i saw a comment on it. A woman asked if they were your kids and you replied yes. So, i thought they're yours. Dont wory, urs comin already.. Ibeta!! Triplets
Re: See How Much You Can Get Ewedu Broom On Jumia by VickyRotex(f): 8:55am On Feb 10, 2016
TreasureTayo:
oh.. Really, i saw a comment on it. A woman asked if they were your kids and you replied yes. So, i thought they're yours. Dont wory, urs comin already.. Ibeta!! Triplets

Yes. I was just joking na. That comment was since 2012. That's the reason I used "lols" to signify that I was joking.

Amin ooo. At the right time. cool
Re: See How Much You Can Get Ewedu Broom On Jumia by TreasureTayo(m): 8:59am On Feb 10, 2016
VickyRotex:

Yes. I was just joking na. That comment was since 2012. That's the reason I used "lols" to signify that I was joking.

Amin ooo. At the right time. cool
lol. Okay. No problem. The right time is near u hear? And wait, you in Nigeria
Re: See How Much You Can Get Ewedu Broom On Jumia by VickyRotex(f): 9:02am On Feb 10, 2016
TreasureTayo:
lol. Okay. No problem. The right time is near u hear? And wait, you in Nigeria

lol. I hear grin

I'm not.
Re: See How Much You Can Get Ewedu Broom On Jumia by TreasureTayo(m): 9:04am On Feb 10, 2016
VickyRotex:

lol. I hear grin

I'm not.
ehn ehn.. I knew it!!!
Re: See How Much You Can Get Ewedu Broom On Jumia by TreasureTayo(m): 9:05am On Feb 10, 2016
VickyRotex:

Aint these the twins youre talking about?
yea.. These re the twin.. You knw dey re so cute and since you're nt in Nigeria, i was thinking they're urs
Re: See How Much You Can Get Ewedu Broom On Jumia by VickyRotex(f): 9:09am On Feb 10, 2016
TreasureTayo:
ehn ehn.. I knew it!!!

TreasureTayo:
yea.. These re the twin.. You knw dey re so cute and since you're nt in Nigeria, i was thinking they're urs

lol. Theyre not mine. I came across that pix a long time ago and I loved those kids. That's the reason I uploaded the pix.
Re: See How Much You Can Get Ewedu Broom On Jumia by TreasureTayo(m): 9:17am On Feb 10, 2016
VickyRotex:

lol. Theyre not mine. I came across that pix a long time ago and I loved those kids. That's the reason I uploaded the pix.
. Alrite. It well then. Where you?
Re: See How Much You Can Get Ewedu Broom On Jumia by lawlahbammy(f): 3:25pm On Feb 10, 2016
TreasureTayo:
which one is kwaale? Lmaoo grin
Kwale is a town in Delta state. They do weed alot, from my personal observation though.
Re: See How Much You Can Get Ewedu Broom On Jumia by lawlahbammy(f): 3:26pm On Feb 10, 2016
TreasureTayo:
which one is kwaale? Lmaoo grin
Kwale is a town in Delta state. They do weed slot, from my personal observation though.
Re: See How Much You Can Get Ewedu Broom On Jumia by TreasureTayo(m): 5:43pm On Feb 10, 2016
lawlahbammy:

Kwale is a town in Delta state. They do weed slot, from my personal observation though.
hmmn.. How many have you purchased from them .. Dont lie oo grin grin grin
Re: See How Much You Can Get Ewedu Broom On Jumia by lawlahbammy(f): 12:43pm On Feb 12, 2016
TreasureTayo:
hmmn.. How many have you purchased from them .. Dont lie oo grin grin grin

God forbid!
You want me to die?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Top Online Business That Has Made Most Young People Millionaires In Nigeria / Help, I'm Being Frustrated By The Rules Of My Mum's Business / Seyi Bickersteth Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.