Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,992 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

Honda Car Owners,this News Is For You - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Honda Car Owners,this News Is For You (619 Views)

That Bad News Is Reversed In Jesus Precious Name. / I Was So Amazed Not To See This News Headline On Nairaland!!! / Could This News Be True Involving Pastors Of Chosen Church In Rituals??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Honda Car Owners,this News Is For You by profrance: 5:09pm On Jul 04, 2009
IF YOU NEED A MECHANIC FOR YOUR HONDA CARS CONTACT ME, THAT IS MY AREA OF SPECIALIZATION,ANY HONDA MODEL NOTE:,I CAN DO IT IN YOUR OFFICE OR YOUR HOUSE,IF YOU ARE UNCONFORTABLE OF BRINGING IT TO MY WORKSHOP,TRY ME TODAY AND YOU WILL BE HAPPY THAT YOU DID.EMAIL:PHILIPFRANCIS73@YAHOO.COM OR CALL 08059759706,08030632948.
MY OFFICE IS AT WILLIOUBY,NEAR MAINLAND HOTEL OYINGBO.GOOD LUCK(NEE BELLO)
Re: Honda Car Owners,this News Is For You by muhsin(m): 5:13pm On Jul 04, 2009
Funny. grin grin grin
Re: Honda Car Owners,this News Is For You by jagunlabi(m): 5:15pm On Jul 04, 2009
Honda car owners will get raptured to heaven together with jasus with a stop over at aljahnah to pick up some awoof virgins. grin
Re: Honda Car Owners,this News Is For You by Tudor6(f): 8:45pm On Jul 04, 2009
I was expecting to see "Honda cars are devlish". . . .wouldn't be past religious freaks to make that absurd declaration.
Re: Honda Car Owners,this News Is For You by MUZBO(m): 12:45pm On Jul 05, 2009
*Sigh*!!
I thought he was going to say Honda stands for:
[b]H[/b]ell
[b]O[/b]n
[b]N[/b]igeria's
[b]D[/b]emonic
[b]A[/b]ntagonists. . .
. . . or something similarly 'damning' and so we should avoid them!

(1) (Reply)

Be Free In The Name Of Jesus / Arguments For Theism / What Believe Is

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.