Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:06 AM

Fayose To Buhari: Withdraw 2016 Budget, It’s A National Embarrassment - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose To Buhari: Withdraw 2016 Budget, It’s A National Embarrassment (24316 Views)

At Last, Buhari Formally Writes N’assembly To Withdraw 2016 Budget For Correctio / Buhari Didn’t Withdraw 2016 Budget, Say Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose To Buhari: Withdraw 2016 Budget, It’s A National Embarrassment by Justinah4real(f): 8:22am On Feb 10, 2016
ekseel:
For the first time I agree with Fayose on this one.... Donno Wat to say about this "budget mafias"
Re: Fayose To Buhari: Withdraw 2016 Budget, It’s A National Embarrassment by mezutalia(m): 8:34am On Feb 10, 2016
Fayose my hero.
This man is the last man standing.
don't know why people think he is not schooled, but he is rational in criticism.[color=#770077][/color]

1 Like

Re: Fayose To Buhari: Withdraw 2016 Budget, It’s A National Embarrassment by noblealuu: 8:43am On Feb 10, 2016
brownjulie:
you know what? maybe Mr fayose and his fans should take over from buhari, it seems he knows how best to have things done.... am sick and tired of people ranting and shouting at bahari like they care about Nigerians more than their pockets.

Lol RCCG bae sounds frustrated with the whole scenerio. Constructive critisism is what HE Fayose is putting up to PMB and of course Pastor Osibanjo...

All we owe the as xtians is prayer and of course social critics like Fayose doing their bids, to put the govt in the right perspective, okay!

1 Like

Re: Fayose To Buhari: Withdraw 2016 Budget, It’s A National Embarrassment by kommiejewel(f): 9:02am On Feb 10, 2016
Iroh88:
Oh please. Read the comments I made on the other thread by a Wailer lifted from PT and see that I agreed with all the objections raised about the budget and hope they'd be sorted out.

When will some of you EVER condemn ANYTHING done by PDP, their state governors or Jonathan's past?? What about Fayose himself, have you EVER condemned him for all he did to land himself in Ekiti government House??

I'm not like yall and don't take these things emotionally. What's right is right and what's wrong is wrong. There are many flaws in the budget, granted, but who is Fayose to tell us that?? When Aluko revealed all he did, what did PDP supporters say?? How many of them did you question??

Just stay your lane abeg. You are in no position to lecture me on how to conduct myself in a public forum.

Thanks and goodnight.

It's amazing how much you can learn about a person just from reading his signature on nairaland....
Re: Fayose To Buhari: Withdraw 2016 Budget, It’s A National Embarrassment by qtx(m): 10:29am On Feb 10, 2016
When some people talk they say they are wailing
Just go through this and ask whether what Fayose is saying is new?
http://www.robminds.com/buhari-to-spend-almost-double-of-what-gej-spent-on-presidential-villa-in-2016/
http://www.robminds.com/fix-the-fraud-in-2016-budget-now-or-release-dasuki-metuh-and-others-with-efcc-a-nigerian-tells-buhari/
It is a crime if you cant prepare a simple annual budget yet you used propaganda of cluelessness to remove a man who never had such issues.
This goes to prove that there is more to the certificate saga than meets the eye.
Re: Fayose To Buhari: Withdraw 2016 Budget, It’s A National Embarrassment by 2kris(m): 12:19pm On Feb 10, 2016
coldsummer:
[size=18pt]true.

on this very matter i have to agree with this guy. I am most offended that there is a finance minister and the ministry that handles budget did not do any review of this budget before it was presented by PMB. This is very embarrassing and in my opinion, the Minister of Finance and every other persons that are supposed to monitor and review the budget be fired with immediate effect.
[/size]
this is what suppose to have been done since
Re: Fayose To Buhari: Withdraw 2016 Budget, It’s A National Embarrassment by remirez07(m): 12:19pm On Feb 10, 2016
blueto:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/02/fayose-to-buhari-withdraw-2016-budget-its-a-national-embarrassment/
this FAYOSE and his media aid are first class... federal government and his media aids are nearer
Re: Fayose To Buhari: Withdraw 2016 Budget, It’s A National Embarrassment by 9jatriot(m): 12:21pm On Feb 10, 2016
At least in this acclaimed era of change, things must be done correctly. I know that the ministries thought it was business as usual and put in spurious elements into the budget. This is an opportunity to clean up elements that have no business been there. No ministry can keep coming every year to claim they are buying computers, software and furniture every year at exorbitant rates and annually. These items are not perishable, if they got away with it in previous years does not mean they can get away with it now.

I understand that the budget has embarrassed the government of the day, but they should take it in their strides and move on. I am even glad they accepted the feedback from Nigerians and even turned the criticism of the opposition into an opportunity to clean up the budget. I was actually glad that the minister for health rejected the outrageous budget presented earlier, it took courage not to try and defend the errors there in.

If we get it right in 2016, it will now serve as template for upcoming budgets. This will lead to better efficiency in budgeting and inorder to prevent more errors, they will be better in-house scrutiny by the government.

I salute the courage of APC to allow public scrutiny of their budget presentation. They did what other governments are scared of doing. But the criticism actually provided a free way for the government to see the errors and loop holes in the budget. PDP really did APC a favour with their criticism without knowing it.
dotedote:
As a person, I've never been a supporter of this guy because of his excesses. I've also belonged to the school of thought that treats what's being said other than who said it.
He just made some sense on this one. It's important PMB does his homework well before submitting it. [color=#000099][/color][i]
[/i][b][/b]
Re: Fayose To Buhari: Withdraw 2016 Budget, It’s A National Embarrassment by remirez07(m): 12:24pm On Feb 10, 2016
Flexherbal:
Why are they having so many complications in the budget?
ask ur president u voted him in.
Re: Fayose To Buhari: Withdraw 2016 Budget, It’s A National Embarrassment by Nobody: 12:44pm On Feb 10, 2016
qtx:
When some people talk they say they are wailing
Just go through this and ask whether what Fayose is saying is new?
http://www.robminds.com/buhari-to-spend-almost-double-of-what-gej-spent-on-presidential-villa-in-2016/
http://www.robminds.com/fix-the-fraud-in-2016-budget-now-or-release-dasuki-metuh-and-others-with-efcc-a-nigerian-tells-buhari/
It is a crime if you cant prepare a simple annual budget yet you used propaganda of cluelessness to remove a man who never had such issues.
This goes to prove that there is more to the certificate saga than meets the eye.

The certificate??
It didn't dey o!
Unless Na the Doctorate own Na him you want.

1 Like

Re: Fayose To Buhari: Withdraw 2016 Budget, It’s A National Embarrassment by donhils: 1:03pm On Feb 10, 2016
blueto:

Truly, this current govt is in a consummate state of discombobulation.

Buhari should consider political egalitarianism and harken to Fayose's assertions. please shun this reprehensible budget process and save this country from international embarrassment and disdain, if you can't prepare an immaculate budget spontaneously, then you can call GEJ for assistance cry angry
Now this is grammar.

1 Like

Re: Fayose To Buhari: Withdraw 2016 Budget, It’s A National Embarrassment by Ukemeh247: 1:09pm On Feb 10, 2016
#WORDS_OF_PROPHECY by #UkemeHenryProphetic on 2/11/2015 by 3am.

In the vision of the night in the morning of 2nd/Nov./2015, the Lord opened again my eyes into the #FUTURE_OF_NIGERIA, He showed to me #UkemeHenry the following;

1. President Muhammad Buhari called to make a speech but he, Mr President, couldn't give the speech due to MEMORY LOSS,
2. He was then given a typed speech to present and yet again he couldn't see well even with the reading glasses he was wearing,
3. And the Personal Assistants tried to help him, instead he busted in an uncontrolled anger and frustration.

PRAYER:
Please let's pray for our President concerning these prophetic revelation, if not the Administration of President Buhari shall end in total pains, frustration and self inflicted failure despite his effort to give his best shot in governing Nigeria

To God be all praises.

God bless Nigeria.
God Bless you.
#UkemeHenryProphetic
Re: Fayose To Buhari: Withdraw 2016 Budget, It’s A National Embarrassment by qtx(m): 2:25pm On Feb 10, 2016
mykl01:

The certificate??
It didn't dey o!
Unless Na the Doctorate own Na him you want.
grin
Re: Fayose To Buhari: Withdraw 2016 Budget, It’s A National Embarrassment by buddylawson: 5:10pm On Feb 10, 2016
brownjulie:
you know what? maybe Mr fayose and his fans should take over from buhari, it seems he knows how best to have things done.... am sick and tired of people ranting and shouting at bahari like they care about Nigerians more than their pockets.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Seize Senator Bassey Akpan's Assets, Bank Accounts - Nigeria Tells UK / Widening Crack: PDP Appeals To Jonathan To Wade In As G-5 Govs Shun Rally / Lawal Daura To Remain Under House Arrest – Vanguard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.