Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,239 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:31 AM

Ark Of Noah, Tower Of Babel Are In Ile-ife — Ooni - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Ark Of Noah, Tower Of Babel Are In Ile-ife — Ooni (2863 Views)

Osaara Festival In Ile-Ife, Ooni Ogunwusi Feature / No More Witches In Ile-Ife - Ooni Of Ife / Chukwuka Noah-Akaeze Emerges Ubulu-Uku-Delta King (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ark Of Noah, Tower Of Babel Are In Ile-ife — Ooni by catchfun: 9:16pm On Feb 09, 2016
TheOoniof Ife, Oba Enitan Adeyeye Ogunwusi, Ojaja II, has disclosed that the the Ark of Noah and Tower of Babel are in Ile-Ife.
The highly-ranked monarch disclosed this via micro-blogging site, Twitter.
‘The Tower of Babel and The ark of Noah are both in ilé-ifè #AroleOduduwa,’ he posted on Twitter.
The handle, @OoniAdimulaIfe, though not verified, is known for tweeting activities of the king.
The profile reads, ‘Official tweets by His Imperial Majesty Ooni Adeyeye Enitan Babatunde Ogunwusi Ojaja II, Ooni of Ife | Arole Oduduwa |’.
The story of Noah’s Ark is told in the Hebrew Bible in the Genesis flood narrative, and also in Sura 71 of the Quran. The biblical account is followed by the story of the Curse of Ham.
The Tower of Babel is an etiological myth in the Book of Genesis of the Tanakh (also referred to as the Hebrew Bible or the Old Testament) meant to explain the origin of different languages. According to the story, a united humanity of the generations following the Great Flood, speaking a single language and migrating from the east, came to the land of Shinar. There they agreed to build a city and tower; seeing this, God confounded their speech so that they could no longer understand each other and scattered them around the world
lalasticlala,mynd44
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/02/608670/.
Re: Ark Of Noah, Tower Of Babel Are In Ile-ife — Ooni by catchfun: 9:17pm On Feb 09, 2016
Lwkma
Re: Ark Of Noah, Tower Of Babel Are In Ile-ife — Ooni by emamos: 9:19pm On Feb 09, 2016
Kabiyesi,if truly na you tweet dis,it s a fat lie.
Re: Ark Of Noah, Tower Of Babel Are In Ile-ife — Ooni by TippyTop(m): 9:19pm On Feb 09, 2016
Not just Ark of Noah and Tower of Babel, Jesus of Oyingbo was born there too.

The Ooni should not start something he can't substantiate, he is revered worldwide, stop tales by moonlight abeg.
Re: Ark Of Noah, Tower Of Babel Are In Ile-ife — Ooni by Trailblazer1(m): 9:24pm On Feb 09, 2016
Kikikikikikikikiki grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Ooni have started smoking that thing with Akiolu
grin grin grin

I stopped being a tribal basher long ago
But can't help to say that the Yoruba history of origin was carefully scripted for Zombies
undecided

3 Likes

Re: Ark Of Noah, Tower Of Babel Are In Ile-ife — Ooni by Trailblazer1(m): 9:25pm On Feb 09, 2016
TippyTop:
Not just Ark of Noah and Tower of Babel, Jesus of Oyingbo was born there too.

The Ooni should not start something he can't substantiate, he is revered worldwide, stop tales by moonlight abeg.
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ark Of Noah, Tower Of Babel Are In Ile-ife — Ooni by igwe123: 9:27pm On Feb 09, 2016
Lol, another fraudulent claim
Re: Ark Of Noah, Tower Of Babel Are In Ile-ife — Ooni by Nobody: 9:30pm On Feb 09, 2016
What is it with Nigerian leaders and trash-talk? cry
Re: Ark Of Noah, Tower Of Babel Are In Ile-ife — Ooni by emamos: 9:30pm On Feb 09, 2016
Lalasticlala,ark of noah and tower of babel dey for Lagere/mayfair in ile ife

1 Like

Re: Ark Of Noah, Tower Of Babel Are In Ile-ife — Ooni by BeardedMeat(m): 9:34pm On Feb 09, 2016
grin grin FireFire come and clarify this ooo...
Re: Ark Of Noah, Tower Of Babel Are In Ile-ife — Ooni by Trailblazer1(m): 9:37pm On Feb 09, 2016
grin grin grin

I'm trying so hard to control my fingers in order not to earn a ban on this thread grin

I also do not want to incur the wrath of tribal e-warlords wink

But in fairness to the Ooni, Obasanjo's gesture of prostrating before him is still intoxicating him and has over blown his ego undecided
Re: Ark Of Noah, Tower Of Babel Are In Ile-ife — Ooni by AAlozie(m): 9:40pm On Feb 09, 2016
King Solomon's temple is also there...
Re: Ark Of Noah, Tower Of Babel Are In Ile-ife — Ooni by NobleAngell(f): 10:08pm On Feb 09, 2016
U mean Genesis happened in naija? Well, maybe Cain killed Abel inside Ota farm.

2 Likes

Re: Ark Of Noah, Tower Of Babel Are In Ile-ife — Ooni by eposho: 10:33pm On Feb 09, 2016
Ark of Noah is all fake. Ooni don't link us with the Jews.

1 Like

Re: Ark Of Noah, Tower Of Babel Are In Ile-ife — Ooni by jmichlins(m): 10:55pm On Feb 09, 2016
Ife weed must be highly potent. Take it easy
Re: Ark Of Noah, Tower Of Babel Are In Ile-ife — Ooni by AKYEMITE(m): 11:11pm On Feb 09, 2016
this is not from ooni. ooni is an institution and cannot be using Twitter to communicate issue like this. the Twitt is fake. I beg delete this post asap. rubbish

1 Like

Re: Ark Of Noah, Tower Of Babel Are In Ile-ife — Ooni by tpiar: 11:45pm On Feb 09, 2016
NobleAngell:
U mean Genesis happened in naija? Well, maybe Cain killed Abel inside Ota farm.

Re: Ark Of Noah, Tower Of Babel Are In Ile-ife — Ooni by Nobody: 12:02am On Feb 10, 2016
God bless him, such comic relief in these trying times. God bless him.
Re: Ark Of Noah, Tower Of Babel Are In Ile-ife — Ooni by absoluteSuccess: 7:28am On Feb 10, 2016
This is good for revival of tourism and historical escavations and curiosity.

Traditionalists ought to make big claims that may be cut to size with findings.

Without big claims, history would never thrill a living soul with a pint of boredom.

Metaphysical, food is ready o, our king has come. The comforter has come.

We are a failure if we won't help our king to succeed at this, being what we know.

'Afro Asia inquiry'. In what capacity can we be of service to His Royal Highness?

Shedrack, Meshach and Abednego.

funnyblacks, @9jacrip, how market.

grin grin

Metaphysical, I think it's Nimrod that is loading, so you are in season.

Nineveh, ile-ife,
Ein Gedi, Eyin Gbeti.
Gog and Magog, Ogori Magogo.

Rediscovery of ancient forgotten connections of cultures trending.

Biblical cities of old coming alive in Yorubaland.

1 Like

Re: Ark Of Noah, Tower Of Babel Are In Ile-ife — Ooni by Nobody: 9:31am On Feb 10, 2016
absoluteSuccess:
This is good for revival of tourism and historical escavations and curiosity.

Traditionalists ought to make big claims that may be cut to size with findings.

Without big claims, history would never thrill a living soul with a pint of boredom.

Metaphysical, food is ready o, our king has come. The comforter has come.

We are a failure if we won't help our king to succeed at this, being what we know.

'Afro Asia inquiry'. In what capacity can we be of service to His Royal Highness?

Shedrack, Meshach and Abednego.

funnyblacks, @9jacrip, how market.

grin grin

Metaphysical, I think it's Nimrod that is loading, so you are in season.

Nineveh, ile-ife,
Ein Gedi, Eyin Gbeti.
Gog and Magog, Ogori Magogo.

Rediscovery of ancient forgotten connections of cultures trending.

Biblical cities of old coming alive in Yorubaland.

Egbon, kilonsele?

If the ark and the tower are in Ife, Ooni should point us to where their ruins are. Ooni is a christian and only regurgitating what most chrisians in Ife think yet cannot prove.

I'll be here waiting to see if the proponents of this belief will ever present us with the slightest of relic - wasn't the remains of Noah's ark said it to have been found in Turkey abi na Titanic be that?

Ekaaro.

1 Like

Re: Ark Of Noah, Tower Of Babel Are In Ile-ife — Ooni by absoluteSuccess: 12:27pm On Feb 10, 2016
9jacrip:

Egbon, kilonsele?

If the ark and the tower are in Ife, Ooni should point us to where their ruins are. Ooni is a christian and only regurgitating what most chrisians in Ife think yet cannot prove.

I'll be here waiting to see if the proponents of this belief will ever present us with the slightest of relic - wasn't the remains of Noah's ark said it to have been found in Turkey abi na Titanic be that?

Ekaaro.

Omo Alade,

You people that did not want our 'Bible story' to be told, the day we will make our grand ultimate discovery ehn,

You won't be able to come out for shame. You people will be indoor with drawn face, and my king will lead us in progression.

We will go through the holy land, Ile Ife, the city of our progenitors, the great oduduwa, with palm fronts in our hands, mariwo tu yeriyeri.

You people have had enough 'isede' to keep us indoors, it is now our turn to siege you in, and sing praises to olodumare.

It's about to start.

grin

Aku ojumo o, omo Alade.
Re: Ark Of Noah, Tower Of Babel Are In Ile-ife — Ooni by Nobody: 2:55pm On Feb 10, 2016
absoluteSuccess:

Omo Alade,

You people that did not want our 'Bible story' to be told, the day we will make our grand ultimate discovery ehn,

You won't be able to come out for shame. You people will be indoor with drawn face, and my king will lead us in progression.

We will go through the holy land, Ile Ife, the city of our progenitors, the great oduduwa, with palm fronts in our hands, mariwo tu yeriyeri.

You people have had enough 'isede' to keep us indoors, it is now our turn to siege you in, and sing praises to olodumare.

It's about to start.

grin

Aku ojumo o, omo Alade.

Egbon mi,

If indeed, your school of thought is able to present a convincing proof that indeed the 'Bible Story' occurred in or has something to do with Ife then why would I be shamed and not show my face? Omo iya ka na ni gbogbowa regardless of our schools of thought. Whichever one turns out to hold solid ground will not shame anyone but bring down the 'wall' between us.

Abi ki ni e feel? E fe ki a wa shamed abi? grin
Re: Ark Of Noah, Tower Of Babel Are In Ile-ife — Ooni by absoluteSuccess: 4:33pm On Feb 10, 2016
9jacrip:

Egbon mi,

If indeed, your school of thought is able to present a convincing proof that indeed the 'Bible Story' occurred in or has something to do with Ife then why would I be shamed and not show my face? Omo iya ka na ni gbogbowa regardless of our schools of thought. Whichever one turns out to hold solid ground will not shame anyone but bring down the 'wall' between us.

Abi ki ni e feel? E fe ki a wa shamed abi? grin

Ahaha, grin grin

Omoiyami, in fact, oro gidi l'eso, oro t'oni laari le so yi o.

Sebi eyin le maa n feel provoked anytime t'awa ba n'soro de inu Bible tabi Yoruba ati Afro Asia.

A ro pe taboo yin ni o, ati pe o maa fe pain yin gan ti arole ba encourage iru angle wa yen. Meanwhile, story yen ti pe.

Nevertheless, kosi enmity rara o, to ba je isese l'Oba feran ju, oba wa ni, to ba de faramo Afro Asia, Oba wa naa ni.

Oju koni tiwa o, toju ba ti enikeni ninu wa, gbogbo wa lo maa catch shame o.
Re: Ark Of Noah, Tower Of Babel Are In Ile-ife — Ooni by RemiOAjayi: 6:47pm On Jan 05, 2019
emamos:
Kabiyesi,if truly na you tweet dis,it s a fat lie.

So what is the truth ?
Re: Ark Of Noah, Tower Of Babel Are In Ile-ife — Ooni by ImperialYoruba: 6:19am On Jan 06, 2019
Ooni is correct!

If i reveal to you what historians have kept hidden for ages....look, some of you will forsake Western Education completely. grin
Re: Ark Of Noah, Tower Of Babel Are In Ile-ife — Ooni by geosegun(m): 12:37am On Jan 07, 2019
ImperialYoruba:
Ooni is correct!

If i reveal to you what historians have kept hidden for ages....look, some of you will forsake Western Education completely. grin

@ImperialYoruba; I am humbly interested
Re: Ark Of Noah, Tower Of Babel Are In Ile-ife — Ooni by ImperialYoruba: 2:21am On Jan 07, 2019
geosegun:

@ImperialYoruba; I am humbly interested

My brother if i tell you what Ooni is saying there you go just sh.it on yourself. You must think this is joke. angry Be serious my friend!
Re: Ark Of Noah, Tower Of Babel Are In Ile-ife — Ooni by geosegun(m): 1:08pm On Jan 07, 2019
ImperialYoruba:

My brother if i tell you what Ooni is saying there you go just sh.it on yourself. You must think this is joke. angry Be serious my friend!

I am very serious, if you can please divulge more info. That would be great. Regards
Re: Ark Of Noah, Tower Of Babel Are In Ile-ife — Ooni by ImperialYoruba: 7:12pm On Jan 07, 2019
geosegun:

I am very serious, if you can please divulge more info. That would be great. Regards

My brother, why you want poke eye for inside this matter. grin

When Ooni speaks he does so in minced words without elaboration. That's befitting for him.

We should not second guess him. As a King-Priest he speaks from a very high view of the Orisa realm.

Let me ask you some few questions.

1. What is the physical structure in our contemporary time that could occupy the highest number of creatures?

2. What are the chances that the occupants will be a sum total of all diverse human ethnicities and animal species?
Re: Ark Of Noah, Tower Of Babel Are In Ile-ife — Ooni by ImperialYoruba: 6:29pm On Jan 09, 2019
Ogbeni Segun,
E tiri? I ask question about our discussion on Ark and you no even respond sef. Ok o.

Let me help out.

1. Stadium. In modern times structural and architectural design limits a stadium is a huge container, big enough capacity to accomodate entire population of a town of about 100,000.

2. A stadium of just 60,000 cqpacity will accept humans and aninals rwpreseting the complete specie in both animal and mammal kingdom.

If Noah was building the Ark today his instruction would come in thw form of a stadium, not a boat and he would have no helper just as it was with the boat.

Do you think one man can build a stadium all by himself?

If its not possible today, it was not possible back then for one man to build a boat that huge by himself.

So a boat to contain the animal and mammal specie and feature earth, water, fire and air elements and built by one man must not really be a boat....but something of a much smaller scale with symbolism of a container in which life is preserved and sustained.

What could this object be?
Re: Ark Of Noah, Tower Of Babel Are In Ile-ife — Ooni by geosegun(m): 7:26pm On Jan 09, 2019
ImperialYoruba:
Ogbeni Segun,
E tiri? I ask question about our discussion on Ark and you no even respond sef. Ok o.

Let me help out.

1. Stadium. In modern times structural and architectural design limits a stadium is a huge container, big enough capacity to accomodate entire population of a town of about 100,000.

2. A stadium of just 60,000 cqpacity will accept humans and aninals rwpreseting the complete specie in both animal and mammal kingdom.

If Noah was building the Ark today his instruction would come in thw form of a stadium, not a boat and he would have no helper just as it was with the boat.

Do you think one man can build a stadium all by himself?

If its not possible today, it was not possible back then for one man to build a boat that huge by himself.

So a boat to contain the animal and mammal specie and feature earth, water, fire and air elements and built by one man must not really be a boat....but something of a much smaller scale with symbolism of a container in which life is preserved and sustained.

What could this object be?

I don't know, I believe you are not refering to òpon ÌFA...lol
More so the Bible never stated that NOAH built the boat all by himself alone? Remember there were accurate measurements listed and the type of wood he used in the Bible which he followed just as he had the vision?

Anyway? I genuinely asked the question just in case there is any recent findings at Ile Ife Cave that supports the claim which I wasn't aware of?

But honestly we do not need to try and force our origins to the Bible histories. We are all unique in human civilizations and mode of development. Most of the said people that came to join the aborigne are deserters and escapee of persecutions. They probably found their way down to where their kindred were through IFA (ORACLE) definitions. Most of ancient Yoruba towns and villages were established this way.

I hope this helps.

(1) (Reply)

The Solomonic Dynasty / Yorubas And Their Ironic Naming / Back To Sender( Agbelepota Todaju)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.