Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,386 members, 7,819,394 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:32 PM

Missing Naval rating!!! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Missing Naval rating!!! (771 Views)

Young Man Killed By Naval Officer In Imo State / See massive snake / Female Junior Naval Officer Insulting A Senior Male Officer (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Missing Naval rating!!! by BiniShrine(m): 9:44pm On Feb 09, 2016
Hello house, please my baby niece that is a Naval personal has been missing since afternoon.
Her colleague said she left for trade fair complex this afternoon from Navy town to get some stuff alone. Her number has been ringing over an hour now. it is now switched off

Kindly report to the nearest police station or military base with any information pls.

You can also call 08068302702, 08111016700.

Cc Seun

Please from page.
Re: Missing Naval rating!!! by Nobody: 10:14pm On Feb 09, 2016
How. This kind young fine girl go go join navy sef? Make those pot bellied commodores starts salivating and investigating this sweet girl.... God is watching those randy officers...God will punish them...

Anyway; it takes 24 hrs b4 u can declare a person missing.... she'll come back don't worry... she's too pretty to just go like that...

BTW; once she's back; pls hand her over to me immediately; she 'll be in far safer hands, and nobody will hear news like this again...
Re: Missing Naval rating!!! by Nobody: 10:15pm On Feb 09, 2016
How. This kind young fine girl go go join navy sef? Make those pot bellied commodores starts salivating and "investigating" and "invigilating" this sweet girl.... God is watching those randy officers...God will punish them...

Anyway; it takes 24 hrs b4 u can declare a person missing.... she'll come back don't worry... she's too pretty to just go like that...

BTW; once she's back; pls hand her over to me immediately; she 'll be in far safer hands, and nobody will hear news like this again...
Re: Missing Naval rating!!! by BiniShrine(m): 10:41pm On Feb 09, 2016
Raymondenyi:
How. This kind young fine girl go go join navy sef? Make those pot bellied commodores starts salivating and "investigating" and "invigilating" this sweet girl.... God is watching those randy officers...God will punish them...

thanks mate. She has been found. Pls don't ask me how....smile. God is faithful... What would I have told my big sis?
Re: Missing Naval rating!!! by BiniShrine(m): 10:44pm On Feb 09, 2016
Raymondenyi:

Anyway; it takes 24 hrs b4 u can declare a person missing.... she'll come back don't worry... she's too pretty to just go like that... She has been found!!! My God!!! Hmmmmmm. Thanks mate

Re: Missing Naval rating!!! by Nobody: 6:26am On Feb 10, 2016
BiniShrine:
thanks mate. She has been found. Pls don't ask me how....smile. God is faithful... What would I have told my big sis?
so when re u handing her over? Where is our rendezvous ? She. Needs to b in a safer hand...

I believe she was in her BF place;
wink
Re: Missing Naval rating!!! by BiniShrine(m): 11:17am On Feb 10, 2016
Raymondenyi:
so when re u handing her over? Where is our rendezvous ? She. Needs to b in a safer hand...

I believe she was in her BF place;
wink
stop taking kwale weed mixed with sapele ogogoro jor...

(1) (Reply)

Is This True About The City Of Ilorin And The Solar System??? (photo) / Petrol Tanker Involved In Accident Along Lagos Sagamu Express Way. / Pls Help Me Choose Btwn These 3 Phones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.