Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,434 members, 7,819,566 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:16 PM

Bloggers On Nairaland: Drop Your Blog's Title And Address - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Bloggers On Nairaland: Drop Your Blog's Title And Address (2152 Views)

Chief Editor, Specifications Nigeria Talks Up Influence Of Bloggers On Dala.xyz / Bloggers On Nairaland Come In!!! / I Want To Feature Experienced Bloggers On My Blog. Drop Your URL! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bloggers On Nairaland: Drop Your Blog's Title And Address by Howcomes(m): 10:04pm On Feb 09, 2016
Drop your blog Title and Address(URL). you can add a brief description.
Re: Bloggers On Nairaland: Drop Your Blog's Title And Address by Howcomes(m): 10:10pm On Feb 09, 2016
Title: Morelight.ml
Address: www.morelight.ml
Description: Morelight.ml is committed to Motivating, Informing, Inspiring and Entertaining Nigerians with words and pictures.
Re: Bloggers On Nairaland: Drop Your Blog's Title And Address by mubitechnology: 4:28am On Feb 10, 2016
Tittle:Techarewa blog

Address:Techarewa.com

Description: I write on technology startup growth, digital marketing. and sometimes internet security.
Re: Bloggers On Nairaland: Drop Your Blog's Title And Address by wirywittyboy(m): 6:47am On Feb 10, 2016
check out my blog for latest tech update www.bugwap.com
still building it
Re: Bloggers On Nairaland: Drop Your Blog's Title And Address by TundeBullet: 7:41am On Feb 10, 2016
www.Bulletunes.com Just Checkitaut
Re: Bloggers On Nairaland: Drop Your Blog's Title And Address by flavourway: 7:42am On Feb 10, 2016
The entertainment zone, www.flavourway..com lifestyle,education,entertainment,jokes e.t.c
Re: Bloggers On Nairaland: Drop Your Blog's Title And Address by Godmother(f): 8:10am On Feb 10, 2016
Divaclan A website that treats women's issues.

www.divaclan.com
Re: Bloggers On Nairaland: Drop Your Blog's Title And Address by afrideo(m): 9:39am On Feb 10, 2016
http://www.afrideo.com
Streaming service for Nigerian content
Re: Bloggers On Nairaland: Drop Your Blog's Title And Address by mimi2015(f): 9:41am On Feb 10, 2016
Title: Welcome to Authenticgist.com

Address: www.authenticgist.com

Description: authenticgist.com brings to you the very best of entertainment, politics, sports, gossip, romance and more!
Re: Bloggers On Nairaland: Drop Your Blog's Title And Address by Brainaic(m): 6:06pm On Feb 10, 2016
Howcomes:
Title: Morelight.ml

Address: www.morelight.ml

Description:
Morelight.ml is committed to Motivating,
Informing, Inspiring and Entertaining Nigerians
with words and pictures.

Get a dot com domain name, a free dot ml will not do you any good. You can even get one for $1
Re: Bloggers On Nairaland: Drop Your Blog's Title And Address by Howcomes(m): 7:26am On Feb 11, 2016
Brainaic:

Get a dot com domain name, a free dot ml will not do you any good. You can even get one for $1

morelight.com is already taken. thanks very much.

I may change the blog name so I can av a dotcom domain.
Re: Bloggers On Nairaland: Drop Your Blog's Title And Address by amJoe(m): 7:37am On Feb 11, 2016
cb4a.net for sale @5k email me: evatomng@gmail.com if you're interested in buying..
Re: Bloggers On Nairaland: Drop Your Blog's Title And Address by Howcomes(m): 9:47am On Feb 11, 2016
amJoe:
cb4a.net for sale @5k
email me: evatomng@gmail.com if you're interested in buying..

maybe u should buy www.active8search.com from me for 1500 mtn card only.
Re: Bloggers On Nairaland: Drop Your Blog's Title And Address by mrLj(m): 12:42pm On Feb 11, 2016
Re: Bloggers On Nairaland: Drop Your Blog's Title And Address by Nobody: 2:25pm On Feb 11, 2016
Tittle zealmatblog Address: www.zealmat.com Description: I write on technology stufs
Re: Bloggers On Nairaland: Drop Your Blog's Title And Address by david290(m): 7:12pm On Feb 11, 2016
www.consistentwriters..com.ng. It's a writers' community
Re: Bloggers On Nairaland: Drop Your Blog's Title And Address by BonkoINC: 9:57am On Feb 12, 2016
Name of blogger: Bonkz

Site: http://Fastgeekpress.com

Site info..: As the name implies... I write articles relating to tech.. reviews, free downloads for Phones and PC, I give Tutorials, Tech news and so on..

NB: I'm not some copy and paste blogger my post are Authentic you can see for ur self..

also I add, this is a new blog... it hasn't start getting organic traffic.. buh I worry not. cus Organic traffic gonna be coming in like laser beams..... cus i'm seo powered too... seo rules....shout out to them real bloggers!!! keep up the good work!!!

cc:fastgeekpress.com
Re: Bloggers On Nairaland: Drop Your Blog's Title And Address by Whizzcute(m): 11:01am On Feb 12, 2016
www.goziehealth.com

IT'S A NEW BLOG, THAT ONLY TALK ABOUT HEALTH.
Re: Bloggers On Nairaland: Drop Your Blog's Title And Address by Caspian22(m): 1:05pm On Feb 12, 2016
Blog name: You Must Get Healthy Blog

Url : www.youmustgethealthy.com

Descripition: A general healthy living, wellness and fitness blog that gives awesome health info with humour.
Re: Bloggers On Nairaland: Drop Your Blog's Title And Address by healthyarena(f): 3:36pm On Feb 12, 2016
Health blog; Health tips, news and info www.healthyarenang.com
Re: Bloggers On Nairaland: Drop Your Blog's Title And Address by Nobody: 7:08pm On Feb 12, 2016
Title: basic needs
URL: http://basicnaijaneeds..com.ng/?m=0
Description: Acknowledging What Life Has To Offer; Nature And It's Laws....... Appreciating The Little Things In Life. (I deal on physiological topics)

Re: Bloggers On Nairaland: Drop Your Blog's Title And Address by Caspian22(m): 7:57pm On Feb 12, 2016
Whizzcute:
www.goziehealth.com

IT'S A NEW BLOG, THAT ONLY TALK ABOUT HEALTH.

Hi, I'm a fellow health blogger like you.
I would love to ask, those ads on ur site are they from AdSense or affiliate program?
Re: Bloggers On Nairaland: Drop Your Blog's Title And Address by Caspian22(m): 8:03pm On Feb 12, 2016
healthyarena:
Health blog; Health tips, news and info
www.healthyarenang.com

Another fellow health blogger.. I love your blog, the name, the content. Just try to work on ur design. And create FB and Twitter pages so you can keep your readers on social Media.
Re: Bloggers On Nairaland: Drop Your Blog's Title And Address by Whizzcute(m): 8:06pm On Feb 12, 2016
Caspian22:

Hi, I'm a fellow health blogger like you.
I would love to ask, those ads on ur site are they from AdSense or affiliate program?

yeah, affiliate programs...I've not applied for adsense yet
Re: Bloggers On Nairaland: Drop Your Blog's Title And Address by Whizzcute(m): 8:12pm On Feb 12, 2016
Caspian22:
Blog name: You Must Get Healthy Blog

Url : www.youmustgethealthy.com

Descripition: A general healthy living, wellness and fitness blog that gives awesome health info with humour.

love your blog design....

You designed it with WORDPRESS abi?
Re: Bloggers On Nairaland: Drop Your Blog's Title And Address by healthyarena(f): 8:47pm On Feb 12, 2016
Caspian22:

Another fellow health blogger.. I love your blog, the name, the content. Just try to work on ur design. And create FB and Twitter pages so you can keep your readers on social Media.
Thanks thanks! I feel encouraged!
Re: Bloggers On Nairaland: Drop Your Blog's Title And Address by ohafiaboi(m): 1:09am On Feb 13, 2016
www.tweedybee. com
online download portal for music videos series nd celebrity gist nd news
Re: Bloggers On Nairaland: Drop Your Blog's Title And Address by Caspian22(m): 6:46am On Feb 13, 2016
Whizzcute:

love your blog design....

You designed it with WORDPRESS abi?

It's a blogger blog. I just changed the template, it's a simple template, called Masala template from themeforest. Thanks BTW
Re: Bloggers On Nairaland: Drop Your Blog's Title And Address by Caspian22(m): 6:48am On Feb 13, 2016
Whizzcute:

yeah, affiliate programs...I've not applied for adsense yet

Hmmm.. I'm still nervous to apply for AdSense. Do you earn well from the affiliate marketing?
Re: Bloggers On Nairaland: Drop Your Blog's Title And Address by Whizzcute(m): 9:10am On Feb 13, 2016
Caspian22:

It's a blogger blog. I just changed the template, it's a simple template, called Masala template from themeforest. Thanks BTW

it looks nice...i ll get such type
Re: Bloggers On Nairaland: Drop Your Blog's Title And Address by Whizzcute(m): 9:12am On Feb 13, 2016
Caspian22:

Hmmm.. I'm still nervous to apply for AdSense. Do you earn well from the affiliate marketing?

not yet, its still a new blog nd i ve nt gotten any traffic
Re: Bloggers On Nairaland: Drop Your Blog's Title And Address by FroshGirl(m): 9:30am On Feb 13, 2016
This innovation is cool. I rep www.posenaija.com now. . I believe in SEO shaa

(1) (2) (Reply)

APP Developers In Ijebu Ode / 50 Profitable Online Business Ideas / Why Your Company/business Needs A Web Site.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.