Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,880 members, 7,817,592 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:08 PM

Stretch Marks Off In Five (5) Days - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Stretch Marks Off In Five (5) Days (20589 Views)

Causes Of Stretch Marks And Natural Skincare Cure / Original Us And Europe Ladies Stretch Skinny Jeans (wholesale And Retail) / Marks And Spencer Mens Formal Shirts From The Uk - Wholesale Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stretch Marks Off In Five (5) Days by solomonwis(m): 8:11pm On Jul 04, 2009
Dear All,

This is to inform you all of a new breakthrough in the treatment of stretch marks! You can actually get rid of those strecth marks that have defied treatments within five (5) days through the efficacy of a cream.

For more details,contact:

Flora on 08077425143

Limited creams available!
Re: Stretch Marks Off In Five (5) Days by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jul 04, 2009
there are no permanent cure (or miracle cream) for stretch marks.
ps if there would be, you wouldnt need to hide the name of that cream and you would be a MULTITRILLIONNAIRE selling it.

!419 9!419 419!419!4
9!419 419!419 !419!419!419
19!419 41 419 9!4 419!
419 419 419 9!41 419!
!41 419 419 !419!419!419!
9!4 419 419 19!419!419!
19!419!419!4 419 9!419
419!419!419!4 419 9!41
419 419 19!4
419 419 419!
419 419!419!41 419!
419 419!419!41 9!41
Re: Stretch Marks Off In Five (5) Days by solomonwis(m): 10:00pm On Jul 04, 2009
@MrBrown

You don't have to label anyone a 419 until you have proven your case.All you need do is to verify the authenticity of the information by calling the number in the post.

People like you never believe in the ability of anything other than people who engage in nefarious activities. As the yorubas will say "dan wo lo biya okere" try it and see how effective the cream is,you dont need the name of the cream in the post,you need the result the cream will achieve.

If you don't have anything to prove the case otherwise,you don't have a mouth to speak.Not everyone is a 419 as you (might think).

Try it out and feedback
Re: Stretch Marks Off In Five (5) Days by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jul 04, 2009
solomonwis:

@MrBrown
You don't have to label anyone a 419 until you have proven your case.All you need do is to verify the authenticity of the information by calling the number in the post.
People like you never believe in the ability of anything other than people who engage in nefarious activities. As the yorubas will say "dan wo lo biya okere" try it and see how effective the cream is,you dont need the name of the cream in the post,you need the result the cream will achieve.
If you don't have anything to prove the case otherwise,you don't have a mouth to speak.Not everyone is a 419 as you (might think).
Try it out and feedback

no, i am sorry, the only person who need to prove anything is YOU. are you not the one who came here to advertise for a product. so do you think people are so stupid to believe whatever you write?if you really have a product that works then you wouldnt ask people to call in secret to get informations.
put it right here on NL  because if the product is genuine then it will sell itself. no need for some bullshit calls .
there are hundred of scammers like yourself on NL qwho think they can come here and bullshit poor people into believing that you have a miracle cure that they may need.
the facts are THERE ARE NO MIRACLE CREAM THAT CAN COMPLETELY REMOVE STRETCH MARKS, NONE!!!!!! and i dare you or anyone to prove me wrong.

until then, you are just another scammer selling Nivea cream to people telling them its the new stretch mark drug!
try it out?! and feed into your 419 scam, yeah right? send me a carton of cream for free and i will give it to REAL people who have stretch marks, document the progress and let you know if your product really work. thats what medical trials are for.

3 Likes

Re: Stretch Marks Off In Five (5) Days by solomonwis(m): 10:58pm On Jul 04, 2009
Isn't it obvious the scammer here is you? I should send you a carton of samples?what will i be left with if i send that to you?

As a man thinketh in his heart so is he,to have labelled me a scammer means you must have been thinking in that direction.

I have said it times without number that those who go about labelling hard working Nigerians as sammers are themselves thieves and rougues. I advertised a product,all you would have done is to seek for clarifications,the best your thin skull can allow you reason is to send a reply by calling me a scammer.

I will send you just one sample of the product for you to test and you and woe betides you if you don't come back to NL to inform those you are misinforming about the efficacy of the product.What do you need the name for?It is not an everyday product you see on the shelf and the patent right must be protected. I have never aske you to send a mail but call the number,Ghost will never sell you the products,human beings will in their registered office will.so stop labelling people scammers,if you are one,think less of others as you are.

@MrBrown,believe in Nigeria and Nigerians,this is not your kind of scam,it is genuine business.It is normal business practise to leave a contact number and contact name for products and services if you need more info,get in touch.if you think you don't then keep tp yourself and not destroy the genuine business interest of others.

Any response from you again will go into the dustbin as it will then be obvious that you are all out to destroy the work of your own hand.

Dear All,

only the risk takers are worth living,believe not in everything being said but search out the facts and hold on to that which is true.
Re: Stretch Marks Off In Five (5) Days by Igwe9(m): 11:02pm On Jul 04, 2009
subscribing, lemme see how this gonno turn out smiley
Re: Stretch Marks Off In Five (5) Days by Nobody: 11:42pm On Jul 04, 2009
do you know what medical trials are?! do you think that people who come out with new miracle drug test them on[b] one[/b] person? wake up.
in order for us to make sure that your miracle drug is real,you should have had documented drug trials but i guess you have no idea what i am talking about,   if you were genuine then you would have had to use more than one carton to test the cream in these trials.

anyway here is my proposition:
lets contact some of the ladies on NL, any woman who has had a profile on NL for more than 6months and who is ready (and brave enough) to test ride your product.
you will have to give the cream to at least 5 different NL trusted member ladies (chosen by both you and I) and then they will 1)use the cream 2) document it with photos 3)give their own verdicts
if you are up for it then lets do that and we will prove once and for all that you are just a wee bit SCAMMER.
even better, IF THE PRODUCT WORKS AND MAKE THEIR STRETCH MARKS COMPLETELY DISAPPEAR WITHIN 5DAYS, I WILL REIMBURSE YOU THE CREAM THAT WERE USED, EVEN DOUBLE THE FEE so you have absolutely nothing to loose and everything to gain if you still stand by your "claim"
Re: Stretch Marks Off In Five (5) Days by Sissy3(f): 12:45am On Jul 05, 2009
dey don carry this their wayo market come for romance now shocked shocked shocked shocked

abi dey don tire of health section
Re: Stretch Marks Off In Five (5) Days by shellicon(m): 9:01am On Jul 05, 2009
The point there is that u shuld send the picture here or ur drugs doesnt have name?
Let us know if it's try ur luck,b/cos nobody wants to be a fool again.
Re: Stretch Marks Off In Five (5) Days by beingme(f): 11:57pm On Jul 05, 2009
make i see sample to convience me
Re: Stretch Marks Off In Five (5) Days by Nobody: 2:33am On Jul 06, 2009
Solomonwis, where you dey?!
we have women here willing to try your product?! or you dont want to stand by that "5days stretch make off"claim?!
Re: Stretch Marks Off In Five (5) Days by savanaha: 2:37am On Jul 06, 2009
shellicon:

The point there is that u shuld send the picture here or ur drugs doesnt have name?
Let us know if it's try ur luck,b/cos nobody wants to be a fool again.

beingme:

make i see sample to convience me

I hope none of you ladies put that thing on your skin mind it burns of. Like someone said earlier there is absolutely no cream that can remove something deep into the skin. Laser maybe, cream no.
Re: Stretch Marks Off In Five (5) Days by Nobody: 3:24am On Jul 06, 2009
savanaha:

I hope none of you ladies put that thing on your skin mind it burns of. Like someone said earlier there is absolutely no cream that can remove something deep into the skin. Laser maybe, cream no.

even laser dont remove stretch marks completely. lessen them, yes, but dont remove them.
Re: Stretch Marks Off In Five (5) Days by ifyalways(f): 9:12am On Jul 06, 2009
Rofl.
5 days indeed cheesy
Re: Stretch Marks Off In Five (5) Days by Romeo4rea1: 1:28pm On Jul 10, 2009
believe in Nigeria and Nigerians,this is not your kind of scam,it is genuine business.It is normal business practise to leave a contact number and contact name for products and services if you need more info,get in touch.if you think you don't then keep tp yourself and not destroy the genuine business interest of others.

@Solomiwis - We do not dispute its a genuine business, but we are saying that the business is built on falsehood and spurious claims.  Do u know anyone who has used ur product successfully? Do u have have any before/after pictures that are verifiable? Do you have verifiable customer testimonials? All these are necessary when making the claim above. As you were asked,why not simply advertise the product, with an offer to buy, rather than offering a telephone number? There is nothing to explain over the phone, as the advert is self explanatory. These are valid questions.

Only a charlatan cannot verify the efficacy of his product. You have been publicly called to task on ur claims, but u have simply disappeared.
NO product can remove stretch marks, talk less of in 5 days. You improve their appearance; and exercise, diet and good skin hydration can help stop them from occurring in the first place.  U shd stop peddling quackery here as there are NL'landers who are informed enough to spot it.
Re: Stretch Marks Off In Five (5) Days by dominique(f): 2:55pm On Jul 10, 2009
@solomonwiz
dont this product of yours have a name? is it available in reputable stores and pharmacists across the country? like Romeo said we need visual proof of the genuineness of this cream

ifyalways:

Rofl.
5 days indeed cheesy

dont mind him. . . he should have said 3 weeks, that would have been more believable cheesy tongue
Re: Stretch Marks Off In Five (5) Days by beingme(f): 12:34am On Jul 14, 2009
i need some sample
Re: Stretch Marks Off In Five (5) Days by 9jawear(m): 1:42pm On Jul 04, 2013
Stretch marks are an unfortunate fact of life for many people. Anytime the skin has been stretched too far or too fast - such as during puberty, pregnancy, or weight change - these unsightly lines may appear. Just because stretch marks are normal doesn't mean you have to live with them.

Regardless of what caused your stretch marks, Laserderm has advanced treatments that can help you get the clearer, smoother skin you desire.

With LaserDerm Clinics you can now have a stretch mark removal solution for smoother, better-looking skin without surgery.

Laserderm has an advanced skin restoration workstation that allows for a totally non-invasive and revolutionary technique for skin rejuvenation and regeneration. It is especially designed to correct superficial and deep skin imperfections, such as superficial and deep skin wrinkles. This technique can actively treat acne scars, blemishes and stretch marks as well.

You can contact us to schedule an appointment. One of our Doctors will be happy to see you and recommend what best works for you.

Contact number:018999778,08126777778,08052777778

Visit our Website :
www.laserdermclinicsng.com

Follow us on social Networks :
www.facebook.com/laserdermclinics
www.twitter.com/laserdermltd

...Thanks
Re: Stretch Marks Off In Five (5) Days by chika288: 9:29am On Oct 13, 2013
ANTI STRETCH MARKS
This is Interesting, 4 easy ways to get rid of stretch marks using paw-paw leave and five other natural common leaves.
Contact Chika on 08066830625 for details, give your skin the perfect glow.
Re: Stretch Marks Off In Five (5) Days by Modupeadeola: 8:40pm On Oct 13, 2013
Gluthatone supplement works for strech marks.
Re: Stretch Marks Off In Five (5) Days by Modupeadeola: 8:42pm On Oct 13, 2013
Hmmm
Re: Stretch Marks Off In Five (5) Days by dyn4casie(m): 8:00am On Oct 23, 2013
@modupe... nd wer xactly does one get Gluthatone supplement?
Re: Stretch Marks Off In Five (5) Days by Modupeadeola: 5:25pm On Oct 23, 2013
Email me at elizabethradeola@yahoo.com for ur gluthatone supplement
Re: Stretch Marks Off In Five (5) Days by ultrazone(m): 5:40pm On Jan 01, 2016
Here is a list of the 10 best stretch mark creams in Nigeria
Re: Stretch Marks Off In Five (5) Days by savenaijaIDPs: 8:01am On Jan 09, 2016
My babe was having the same stretch mark issues and got introduced to ROCAPY and i purchased this Anti-Stretch mark soap and oil for my babe.....100% made in Nigeria and works very effective and within a month marks were totally cleared. How to use THE SOAP rub the soap on affected part massage it and leave for 45 mins before taking bath.

As for the OIL mixed with a cream and just rub as you use your cream..ROCAPY SOAP and OIL works wonder. Believe in your country...
If you believe me call me and i will link you up...

Re: Stretch Marks Off In Five (5) Days by fadekemitoyin: 9:03pm On Mar 30, 2016
There are lots of stretchmark oils/cream all over in
the stores,but are they working?
WELL,the solution to a permanent removal of
Stretch mark has just been figured out,,,they are all
herbal and natural ingredient ,it take and clears bot new/old Stretchmarks....delivers
nationwide,,,contact mr.Yemi (08034292000) and
give urslf a great smile of the result ....
Re: Stretch Marks Off In Five (5) Days by ShopAdvisorNg: 2:59am On Jul 13, 2021
Last month I began going to a gym cos I don't like staying indoors cos I work from home. Later I noticed very horrible stretch marks in arms side and laps.

However I stumbled upon this product on skinol.com.ng at first I skeptical but had to give it a trial and it miraculously worked!!!

I gave it some time actually, something like say 3 weeks and everything vanished away. I bought for 7k then, I don't know about the price now

(1) (Reply)

Contemporary Dynamics Of Non-oil Export Trade / The Millionaires' Secrets (in Hard Currency) / Fund Your Liberty Reserve Account Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.