Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,920 members, 7,814,099 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:44 AM

Otedola To Testify Against Farouk Lawan Over Alleged Bribe - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Otedola To Testify Against Farouk Lawan Over Alleged Bribe (12282 Views)

There Is No Dr. Ismaila Farouk: Re: Northern Elite Blasts Osinbajo / Dr. Ismaila Farouk Blasts Osinbajo; Says He’s No Saint / Biafra: Dutch, Seven Others To Testify Against Kanu: Punch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Otedola To Testify Against Farouk Lawan Over Alleged Bribe by Aksimple47(m): 10:37am On Feb 10, 2016
Faruk shld b jail................loving dis corruption cases

1 Like

Re: Otedola To Testify Against Farouk Lawan Over Alleged Bribe by AfroKnight: 10:37am On Feb 10, 2016
PDP won't like this
Re: Otedola To Testify Against Farouk Lawan Over Alleged Bribe by AfroKnight: 10:38am On Feb 10, 2016
Farouk, so you won't escape? Mr Integrity.

1 Like

Re: Otedola To Testify Against Farouk Lawan Over Alleged Bribe by ddeola: 10:46am On Feb 10, 2016
Both are guilty, the giver and the taker of bribe
Re: Otedola To Testify Against Farouk Lawan Over Alleged Bribe by Vixen101(f): 10:47am On Feb 10, 2016
I forgot about the existence of Farouk for a minute. Wonder which hole he has been in.

1 Like

Re: Otedola To Testify Against Farouk Lawan Over Alleged Bribe by Keegan: 11:01am On Feb 10, 2016
powerfulsettingz:
it seems this regime really mean in creating nightmare for the rich

This is how it should be
it seems this regime really mean in creating nightmare for the thieves
Re: Otedola To Testify Against Farouk Lawan Over Alleged Bribe by Lastanza: 11:02am On Feb 10, 2016
Just d way I am loving all d hard tackles on d ineffective buffoons. PDP sweeping even d most glaring and obvious corruption cases under the carpet.

Call it wat ever I don't care. Efcc should come for my father if he is found wanting. I don't get it wen pipl especially youths take it upon demselves to be defending politicians(especially Nigerian politicians).
I don't have a chill for any politician. Dis pipl need hard tackles from us d governed in order for dem to perform. U claim to be PDP/APC supporter, who knw u in d real scheme of tinz.

Social media is nw a powerful platform, let us all come together and make dis pipl uncomfortable until dey all(pdp&apc) realize dia responsibilities.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Otedola To Testify Against Farouk Lawan Over Alleged Bribe by 989900: 11:41am On Feb 10, 2016
Farouk and Bankole effectively made the case/'excuse' against youths ruling.
Re: Otedola To Testify Against Farouk Lawan Over Alleged Bribe by COCKCROW: 11:47am On Feb 10, 2016
The give and taker of bribe are guilty in law. Will his testifying exonerate him? A billionaire on the route to prison. If this soulless zoo president is worth his salt he should investigate the source of wealth of these zoo republic billionaires without visible means of wealth creations. But I doubt his strengthhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh and brainnnnnnnnnnnn
Re: Otedola To Testify Against Farouk Lawan Over Alleged Bribe by asamaigho(m): 11:48am On Feb 10, 2016
Flexherbal:
I thought that they have forgotten this case.

dis is buharis regime,not gejs'

1 Like

Re: Otedola To Testify Against Farouk Lawan Over Alleged Bribe by holuphisayor(m): 1:11pm On Feb 10, 2016
ddeola:
Both are guilty, the giver and the taker of bribe
Thank you bro, APC just wasting our time with unnecessary trials here and there.

What have they achieved so far? Nothing

They keep saying we recovered this and that....where the evidence?
Re: Otedola To Testify Against Farouk Lawan Over Alleged Bribe by wacoj(m): 3:15pm On Feb 10, 2016
Had it been that this fraud was not exposed, Farouk Lawan A.K.A Mr Integrity would've been
in the front shouting ''Kill PDP, KILL CORRUPTION''

fAROUK Was the only politician admired so much in the National Assembly before with his tiny voice
making sensible contributions. Chai, how the mighty has fallen! shame!!
Re: Otedola To Testify Against Farouk Lawan Over Alleged Bribe by Olaone1: 5:33pm On Feb 10, 2016

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dollar Bribe: Ganduje's Name Should Be On FG's Watchlist -Sheikh Gumi / How PDP Ruined Nigeria – Buhari Campaign DG, Amaechi / Mai Mala Buni: Boko Haram Will Soon Be History

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.