Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,488 members, 7,812,516 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:36 PM

Life Races!!! - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Life Races!!! (946 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Life Races!!! by deturla: 6:27am On Feb 10, 2016
I was accredited to be a part of the 2016 Lagos Marathon Media on Saturday, 6 February, and so i decided to play with my newly 'acquired' Canon 7D. Fiddling with the Cam i came about this pic. I dont know what it means to you, but below was my interpretation:

"We were born and raised differently; we only learnt togetherness by our coming together which was per chance. Our lives are different, so is the lady who conceived us.

There is this synchronization that friendship and companionship brings to us. The effrontery to challenge situations and friendship. The ability to walk together to achieve great things. The union and fusion of different ideas, theories to earn same conclusion.
The concept of individuality in togetherness is so unique as it is different. We can start our journey in life at same time, same place, same pace, and subject to same conditions.

However, our rise to self actualization would be different regardless of whether the journey commenced at the same time, location, heading in the same direction.

Therefore, my friend, my friend, do not compare my life with yours, and I would neither do that. In this journey of Life, of fulfillment and contentment, we run different races……

See you at the top!"

Deedeesphotoblog…Our Life in style! ‪#‎LagosCityMarathon2016‬

What do you guys think? HIT or MISS?

www.deedeesblog.com

cc: lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

At 99designs Talented Designers compete To Deliver You The BEST POSSIBLE DESIGN! / Please Rate Me!!! / Motion Graphics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.