Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,164 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:09 PM

Ways In Which Naira Can Appreciate Against Major Currencies Of The World - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Ways In Which Naira Can Appreciate Against Major Currencies Of The World (777 Views)

Naira Appreciates Against 3 Major Currencies / Naira To Appreciate Against The Three Major Currencies / The Dollar Vs Naira, Can This Be Done? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ways In Which Naira Can Appreciate Against Major Currencies Of The World by ifyan(m): 7:56am On Feb 10, 2016
Looking at the way prices of goods have skyrocket in the country due to Naira depreciation against major currencies, one would have thought that Naira major user (Nigerians) would have be sorting out solutions to rescue it from falling like the way staved man pulled down ladies clothes at the special time that is if our ladies wouldn’t yanga them.

We are first to blame the government for our misfortune in the country but claim to praised ourselves individual or based on tribe or religion when something good happened forgotten that the government today is made up of 99.99% Nigerians. The funny thing about Naira depreciation currently experiencing now is just one COMMODITY not more than it, it CRUDE OIL.

Though it would be a day job for Naira to appreciate it takes time , after all it takes thousands of minutes for our ladies to dress up after the bedmatic Biafra- Nigerians war that happened between the starved objects but it our own good in the long run. The solution is written in the wall since only God knows.

In my own opinions this are the ways in which the Citizens of this nation can play a major role for the survival of Naira without waiting for the Government.

For the citizen

1. Support locally made goods.
2. Pay your tax (Revenue to the government)
3. Innovative and creative goods and services that meets up to World standards
4. Project a good image and expression to the outside world.
5. Appreciate your CULTURE.
6. To those abroad, speak good about the country and her Citizens
7. Diversity your knowledge of business
8. Work with the government
9. E.T.C
There are many ways in which the Citizens of this country can play a major role for Naira Appreciation against other currencies of the world.
Don’t wait for the government for the job, it requires everyone to this rescue mission. No one will his or her unborn child to experience negative experience but to enjoy the good things of life. The ball is your (you as a Nigerians) court.

Remember Rome was not build in day. With team work we can(remember our we did it against EBOLA).

Nigerians be wise

Source:http://www.nairausd.com/2016/02/ways-in-which-naira-can-appreciate.html?m=1

Twitter@nairausd

Facebook@IfyAn ify

Re: Ways In Which Naira Can Appreciate Against Major Currencies Of The World by MoonChildng: 7:59am On Feb 10, 2016
Well with the made in Aba fair , I see light at the end if the tunnel

1 Like

Re: Ways In Which Naira Can Appreciate Against Major Currencies Of The World by EternalTruths: 8:02am On Feb 10, 2016
True Federalism is the way out
Re: Ways In Which Naira Can Appreciate Against Major Currencies Of The World by feldido(m): 8:08am On Feb 10, 2016
Yes we are launching Soon...
No need to order your luxurious and Customized Phones abroad...

Re: Ways In Which Naira Can Appreciate Against Major Currencies Of The World by ifyan(m): 8:43am On Feb 10, 2016
MoonChildng:
Well with the made in Aba fair , I see light at the end if the tunnel

The Lord will see us through
Re: Ways In Which Naira Can Appreciate Against Major Currencies Of The World by MoonChildng: 9:15am On Feb 10, 2016
ifyan:

The Lord will see us through

Amen
Re: Ways In Which Naira Can Appreciate Against Major Currencies Of The World by nabiz(m): 9:17am On Feb 10, 2016
For our currency to appreciate, lies in the hand of government first , followed by the citizen. It is is the duty of government to create a favorable business environment while it is the duty of the citizen to produce product and service.
Government should embark of policy that will reduce the nation's unit cost of production for our product to be able to compete in the international market. The world economy is capitalist in nature and there is little u can do to divert people's choice and taste unless u offer a cost and quality friendly Product. I will offer my solution when I am free or may create a topic for that though am not an economist and may be wrong

1 Like

Re: Ways In Which Naira Can Appreciate Against Major Currencies Of The World by ifyan(m): 11:20am On Feb 10, 2016
nabiz:
For our currency to appreciate, lies in the hand of government first , followed by the citizen. It is is the duty of government to create a favorable business environment while it is the duty of the citizen to produce product and service.
Government should embark of policy that will reduce the nation's unit cost of production for our product to be able to compete in the international market. The world economy is capitalist in nature and there is little u can do to divert people's choice and taste unless u offer a cost and quality friendly Product. I will offer my solution when I am free or may create a topic for that though am not an economist and may be wrong

I know. If you read what I wrote, It is for the citizens not the government.

I will later write for the government.

(1) (Reply)

Crude Oil Price May Never Rise Again: SAUDI PRINCE / Buy & Sell Your Used Phones...phone Swap Also Available / The Naira Crashes To N285/$1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.