Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,998 members, 7,817,948 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

She Stabbed Her Husband To Death Few Days Back & Now Sent To Prison, Photos.. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / She Stabbed Her Husband To Death Few Days Back & Now Sent To Prison, Photos.. (1422 Views)

Lady Dies After Lover Stabbed Her Over Condoms In Her Bag / Maryam Sanda On Her Way To Prison (Photos) / Bilyamin Muhammed Bello & Maryam Sanda's Wedding Photos Before She Stabbed Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Stabbed Her Husband To Death Few Days Back & Now Sent To Prison, Photos.. by datprincess(f): 9:04am On Feb 10, 2016
She stabbed her husband to death few days back and now sent to prison..
Justice took its course yesterday (5, February) as an Ibadan Chief Magistrate Court sitting in Iyaganku, in the Oyo State capital ordered to prison the female lawyer who is accused of stabbing her France based husband, Lowo Oyediran to death. Punch reports.
odiongist.com play
Pulse.ng earlier reported that Lowo Oyediran (now deceased) after a disagreement early morning on Tuesday with his wife Yetunde Oyediran was stabbed to death by her because he told her he has a love child with another woman.

Read More: See the female lawyer who allegedly stabbed husband to death
Yetunde was said to have committed an offence contrary to Section 316 and punishable under Section 319 of the Criminal Code Cap 38 Vol II Laws of Oyo State of Nigeria 2000.Yewande Oyediran (in Kaftan and braids), with family members

“Yewande on February 2, 2016 at about 6:10am at No 30 AbidiOdan, Akobo area,..MORE HERE..http://www.odiongist.com/2016/02/she-stabbed-her-husband-to-death-few.html

1 Share

Re: She Stabbed Her Husband To Death Few Days Back & Now Sent To Prison, Photos.. by Nobody: 9:07am On Feb 10, 2016
End time..

Just incase I hit FTC ....

Am always happy whenever I hit FTC cos it shows the level of idleness am soaked it.

#5000 per month nko?? Nothing come out.

Creating employment opportunities?? No way.
APC .......... Scam!!!

PDP ....... Thieves!!!

My cert is there wasting Buh I pray it doesn't expire soonest(Lol)

1. Stupi**dity is when you go on social networks looking for real love when the ladies around you r there wasting..
2. Greediness is when you bet with #100 and Ur expecting #5000000 in return...
3. Stingyness is when you see straight win with 1.09 odd Buh you still went ahead to double chance it.
4. Blindness is when Ur part of d bit***ches that shouted APC ..change and at d end of the day,Ur family are dir dying in abject poverty.
5. Fooli**shness is when yur so sad hearing that Lionel messi won his 5th world best accolade n you come out ranting that he should try another club..

I will be coming bk with d season 2 soonest...

Quote me negatively n receive it hot... Kids shouldn't quote me cos am not a promoter.. I hate patronizing upcoming artiste. So keep offy
Re: She Stabbed Her Husband To Death Few Days Back & Now Sent To Prison, Photos.. by Flexherbal(m): 9:13am On Feb 10, 2016
Punishment for her Sin.
Re: She Stabbed Her Husband To Death Few Days Back & Now Sent To Prison, Photos.. by datprincess(f): 3:50pm On Feb 10, 2016
Flexherbal:
Punishment for her Sin.
yap
Re: She Stabbed Her Husband To Death Few Days Back & Now Sent To Prison, Photos.. by nikkiking(m): 4:44pm On Feb 10, 2016
A woman with such high qualification, now to enjoy moment of her life in the prison yard tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: She Stabbed Her Husband To Death Few Days Back & Now Sent To Prison, Photos.. by datprincess(f): 9:12pm On Feb 10, 2016
nobody or qualification is above the law
nikkiking:
A woman with such high qualification, now to enjoy moment of her life in the prison yard tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

(1) (Reply)

Graphic Photos: 5 Men Accused Of Gang Raping An 8yr Old Girl Brutally Beaten / The Dumbest Thief In New Kenya. / Man Given Money To Deliver In Dubai Absconds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.