Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,958 members, 7,817,815 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:13 PM

If Presidetial Election Is Today, Seeing D "Changes" Will You Vote D Same Party. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If Presidetial Election Is Today, Seeing D "Changes" Will You Vote D Same Party. (1492 Views)

Buhari Vs Osinbajo: Same Party, Different Attitudes To Power / Chukwuemeka Odumegwu-ojukwu's 82nd Posthumous Birthday Is Today! / Ken Saro-Wiwa's 74th Posthumous Birthday Is Today! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Presidetial Election Is Today, Seeing D "Changes" Will You Vote D Same Party. by nasoeb: 10:11am On Feb 10, 2016
With the last presidential elections come and gone. The country has witness alot of change which could be consider positive or negative base on your perception, party affiliation etc.... The question is base on the present situation in the country, would you still vote the same party (pdp/apc) if the presidential election is to be "rerun" ie if you voted apc would you still vote apc in today's election, and reason.
Re: If Presidetial Election Is Today, Seeing D "Changes" Will You Vote D Same Party. by Emmatdayo(m): 10:13am On Feb 10, 2016
yes sai baba

8 Likes

Re: If Presidetial Election Is Today, Seeing D "Changes" Will You Vote D Same Party. by obasiken: 10:15am On Feb 10, 2016
Hell No. At this rate, i will vote PDP

1 Like

Re: If Presidetial Election Is Today, Seeing D "Changes" Will You Vote D Same Party. by excellencyabia1: 10:16am On Feb 10, 2016
Thinking
Re: If Presidetial Election Is Today, Seeing D "Changes" Will You Vote D Same Party. by nasoeb: 10:17am On Feb 10, 2016
Yes as in which party you voted before and lets learn your reasons for tomros decision. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: If Presidetial Election Is Today, Seeing D "Changes" Will You Vote D Same Party. by Khd95(m): 10:21am On Feb 10, 2016
I will vote baba 1001 timesgrin

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If Presidetial Election Is Today, Seeing D "Changes" Will You Vote D Same Party. by Elosky20: 10:24am On Feb 10, 2016
i will still vote for sai buhari, anytime, anywhere

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Presidetial Election Is Today, Seeing D "Changes" Will You Vote D Same Party. by alecyril: 10:26am On Feb 10, 2016
I won't vote both parties

1 Like

Re: If Presidetial Election Is Today, Seeing D "Changes" Will You Vote D Same Party. by ajebuter(f): 10:57am On Feb 10, 2016
Not even drunk will I vote APC

Hell to da noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

2 Likes

Re: If Presidetial Election Is Today, Seeing D "Changes" Will You Vote D Same Party. by tietie85(m): 11:03am On Feb 10, 2016
I will still vote for pdp

1 Like

Re: If Presidetial Election Is Today, Seeing D "Changes" Will You Vote D Same Party. by StOla: 11:07am On Feb 10, 2016
Yes!

I will still vote for the party that is willing to fight corruption over the one embezzling all the funds allocated for development.

Most importantly, I will not vote for the candidate who claimed his ambition is not worth the blood of Nigerians, but empowered militias like OPC with funds, who then brandished all manner of weapons while the police looked on in approval. Same weapons would have been used for inter-tribal violence long after the elections, with people wondering where such militias get their funding.

I could never have voted for the candidate who thinks fighting corruption is a crime. Or one who declares a group innocent of terrorism, only to accuse the very group of that particular terrorist act 4years later, even claiming he was the major target of that terror and he had foreknowledge of it, so he was quickly driven out of the venue.

Now that I know one of the candidates had his own private Santa Claus to share state funds to those willing to come under his umbrella, I feel very justified that he was sacked and will eventually be prosecuted.

What manner of man will I be if I had voted for such an enemy of the people and of the state?

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If Presidetial Election Is Today, Seeing D "Changes" Will You Vote D Same Party. by Samirana360(m): 11:14am On Feb 10, 2016
God 4bid
Re: If Presidetial Election Is Today, Seeing D "Changes" Will You Vote D Same Party. by tuniski: 11:16am On Feb 10, 2016
Those who voted even if he presented NEPA bill will still vote baba/apc cos na emotional followers. However, those who gave the marginal votes that tilted victory are thinking otherwise based on empirical facts on the ground.
For those drunk on #gates While hardship pervades the nation, they will still hang on that to rationalized their choice.
However, it is remains a reasoned better choice to have a joke as leader than a tyrant Especially one that is so dogmatic to see superior arguments on economic matters, for which he is brainless!

An election today, APC will lose! QED

1 Like

Re: If Presidetial Election Is Today, Seeing D "Changes" Will You Vote D Same Party. by OCTAVO: 11:32am On Feb 10, 2016
I will answer your question when Buhari finishes his four year term. cheesy
Re: If Presidetial Election Is Today, Seeing D "Changes" Will You Vote D Same Party. by nasoeb: 4:25pm On Feb 10, 2016
So you think apc will still win today's presidential election as things are on ground now?

1 Like

Re: If Presidetial Election Is Today, Seeing D "Changes" Will You Vote D Same Party. by sherrylo: 4:31pm On Feb 10, 2016
nasoeb:
So you think apc will still win today's presidential election as things are on ground now?

OP stop asking and judging.

I will still vote Sai Baba .
We don't have a better alternative in PDP

3 Likes

Re: If Presidetial Election Is Today, Seeing D "Changes" Will You Vote D Same Party. by peacengine(m): 4:38pm On Feb 10, 2016
I will vote Gej any day, over and over again.
Re: If Presidetial Election Is Today, Seeing D "Changes" Will You Vote D Same Party. by Nobody: 4:39pm On Feb 10, 2016
i would not vote for any because they are both hypocrite same applies to both parties
Re: If Presidetial Election Is Today, Seeing D "Changes" Will You Vote D Same Party. by peacengine(m): 4:40pm On Feb 10, 2016
nasoeb:

Don't mind them, PDP will win in 2019
Re: If Presidetial Election Is Today, Seeing D "Changes" Will You Vote D Same Party. by 7lives: 5:48pm On Feb 10, 2016
tuniski:
Those who voted even if he presented NEPA bill will still vote baba/apc cos na emotional followers. However, those who gave the marginal votes that tilted victory are thinking otherwise based on empirical facts on the ground.
For those drunk on #gates While hardship pervades the nation, they will still hang on that to rationalized their choice.
However, it is remains a reasoned better choice to have a joke as leader than a tyrant Especially one that is so dogmatic to see superior arguments on economic matters, for which he is brainless!

@ Bolded, never again in this country will i sacrifice quality for sentiment, baba all the way.

2 Likes

Re: If Presidetial Election Is Today, Seeing D "Changes" Will You Vote D Same Party. by tuniski: 5:59pm On Feb 10, 2016
7lives:

@ Bolded, never again in this country will i sacrifice quality for sentiment, baba all the way.
Baba is your own definition of better choice and he won't get zero votes but, he will be defeated come 2019!
Re: If Presidetial Election Is Today, Seeing D "Changes" Will You Vote D Same Party. by MrDoGood(m): 8:14pm On Feb 10, 2016
Goat bite me when I go vote Apc?
Re: If Presidetial Election Is Today, Seeing D "Changes" Will You Vote D Same Party. by Basic123: 8:19pm On Feb 10, 2016
obasiken:
Hell No. At this rate, i will vote PDP
You never voted APC initially!

1 Like

Re: If Presidetial Election Is Today, Seeing D "Changes" Will You Vote D Same Party. by Noneroone(m): 8:49pm On Feb 10, 2016
StOla:
Yes!

I will still vote for the party that is willing to fight corruption over the one embezzling all the funds allocated for development.

Most importantly, I will not vote for the candidate who claimed his ambition is not worth the blood of Nigerians, but empowered militias like OPC with funds, who then brandished all manner of weapons while the police looked on in approval. Same weapons would have been used for inter-tribal violence long after the elections, with people wondering where such militias get their funding.

I could never have voted for the candidate who thinks fighting corruption is a crime. Or one who declares a group innocent of terrorism, only to accuse the very group of that particular terrorist act 4years later, even claiming he was the major target of that terror and he had foreknowledge of it, so he was quickly driven out of the venue.

Now that I know one of the candidates had his own private Santa Claus to share state funds to those willing to come under his umbrella, I feel very justified that he was sacked and will eventually be prosecuted.

What manner of man will I be if I had voted for such an enemy of the people and of the state?
u dont need to convince us with epistle if you know you are right
Re: If Presidetial Election Is Today, Seeing D "Changes" Will You Vote D Same Party. by nasoeb: 9:25pm On Feb 10, 2016
MrDoGood:
Goat bite me when I go vote Apc?
hahahaha this one got me cracky

1 Like

Re: If Presidetial Election Is Today, Seeing D "Changes" Will You Vote D Same Party. by SurefireAsoOke: 10:41pm On Feb 10, 2016
I noticed that majority of the pple that complain are those that didn't vote at all
Re: If Presidetial Election Is Today, Seeing D "Changes" Will You Vote D Same Party. by Nobody: 10:51pm On Feb 10, 2016
sherrylo:

OP stop asking and judging.
I will still vote Sai Baba . We don't have a better alternative in PDP
That's to say President Buhari is the best bad choice of two evils. haha!
Re: If Presidetial Election Is Today, Seeing D "Changes" Will You Vote D Same Party. by dat9jaguy(m): 11:02pm On Feb 10, 2016
tuniski:

Sit down there dey deceive yourself.
Re: If Presidetial Election Is Today, Seeing D "Changes" Will You Vote D Same Party. by nasoeb: 7:59am On Feb 11, 2016
Gaborone:

That's to say President Buhari is the best bad choice of two evils. haha!
best bad indeed. Hahahaha
Re: If Presidetial Election Is Today, Seeing D "Changes" Will You Vote D Same Party. by modath(f): 8:03am On Feb 11, 2016
PMB! All day, errday!! 1st of April 2015 no be mistake. cool

(1) (Reply)

Amaechi As A Willing Tool In Northern Agenda To Subjugate The South-south / Rivers Rerun Update / Nigeria Army Order General Who Masterminded Rigging Of Ekiti Election To Resign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.