Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,548 members, 7,819,946 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:14 AM

Forgetting My Change With Lagos Conductor And With Kano Conductor (hilarious) - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Forgetting My Change With Lagos Conductor And With Kano Conductor (hilarious) (1667 Views)

Lasisi Elenu Is Back Again This Time As A Conductor (comedy Video) / Man Finds Car 20 Years After Forgetting Where He Parked It(pics) / Have You Tab A Nigerian Conductor And See This In Your Hand Before.(picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Forgetting My Change With Lagos Conductor And With Kano Conductor (hilarious) by babeface3: 10:25am On Feb 10, 2016
I had this experience in Lagos, and another in Kano. And I will narrate how each happened

At lagos, I alighted from the vehicle and discovered I had left my 800 naira change. It was not late cos the driver just turned to start going back to Oshodi from Isolo.

I happily boarded okada to go after him. On sighting the Okada the Driver obviously increased his speed and took a detour meandered and vanished from a distance. He was looking back and running, despite my signals that he should stop. Honestly how we could not locate him again after running to meet where he turned was a mystery to me.

At Kano, I was coming from Wudil to Mariri, police intercepted the bus and discharged the passengers. I couldnt get exactly the problem as everything was in Hausa. We were there waiting for another bus as the driver drove off with the police. After a while I noticed I had left my 750 naira with the conductor. I became so uncomfortable cos that was only money left with me. I explained my plight to a man and he waived down a car and I joined. On the way, the bus was waiting with the police. When I approached, the police asked "na you be the person"? I answered "I dont know them I only forgot my change with them". "the driver said someone left his money with him, are you the person"? "yes, I said repeatedly. The conductor brought out the same 1000 note I gave him and said they still did not have change. I then joined them to NNPC junction to get my change. I was so surprised.

These separate incidents call for concern.

1 Like

Re: Forgetting My Change With Lagos Conductor And With Kano Conductor (hilarious) by Nobody: 10:26am On Feb 10, 2016
End time change
Re: Forgetting My Change With Lagos Conductor And With Kano Conductor (hilarious) by vault(m): 10:39am On Feb 10, 2016
grin
Re: Forgetting My Change With Lagos Conductor And With Kano Conductor (hilarious) by Nobody: 10:57am On Feb 10, 2016
The Kano guy didn't have a chance to run, but we should commend their honesty.
As for you, forgetting change everywhere nawaooo. Make sure you collect it before reaching ur bus-stop or better still you can come back here to tell us how conductors of the 36 states react to 'forgotten change'. cheesy
Re: Forgetting My Change With Lagos Conductor And With Kano Conductor (hilarious) by wisefizz(m): 1:53pm On Feb 10, 2016
awusa
Re: Forgetting My Change With Lagos Conductor And With Kano Conductor (hilarious) by realsammie(m): 6:44pm On Feb 10, 2016
Bros no vex o. e be like u get plenty life issues o
Re: Forgetting My Change With Lagos Conductor And With Kano Conductor (hilarious) by otimothy(m): 4:55am On Feb 12, 2016
mordtonia:
As for you, forgetting change everywhere nawaooo. Make sure you collect it before reaching ur bus-stop or better still you can come back here to tell us how conductors of the 36 states react to 'forgotten change'. cheesy

your mouth no go kill you.
Re: Forgetting My Change With Lagos Conductor And With Kano Conductor (hilarious) by yaso(m): 8:15am On Feb 12, 2016
mordtonia:

Its no as if he couldn't run, most of dem are honest when it comes to money. That's why u don't hear about armed robbery or kidnapping in the North....I am presently a resident of Kano.

1 Like

Re: Forgetting My Change With Lagos Conductor And With Kano Conductor (hilarious) by Nobody: 1:26pm On Feb 12, 2016
yaso:

Its no as if he couldn't run, most of dem are honest when it comes to money. That's why u don't hear about armed robbery or kidnapping in the North....I am presently a resident of Kano.

That's good to know.

(1) (Reply)

When You're Not Who You Say You're To People (photo) / Where Else Can U Find This If Not UYO, CALABAR, AKURE / Recession: Funny Joke About Sallah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.