Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,899 members, 7,834,985 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:47 PM

BRT Taskforce Rock Blue & Black Uniform Like Nigeria Police (photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BRT Taskforce Rock Blue & Black Uniform Like Nigeria Police (photos) (29791 Views)

Robber Who Sleeps Beside ATM In Lagos To Rob Arrested By Police (Photos) / Shitte Members Killed & Injured In Kano By Police (Photos) / Like Ethiopia, Like Nigeria: How China Helped Ethiopia Economy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BRT Taskforce Rock Blue & Black Uniform Like Nigeria Police (photos) by K9blunt(f): 2:13pm On Feb 10, 2016
I guess they plan on changing the Nigerian police uniform, or and making state police. If not this will mislead people.
Re: BRT Taskforce Rock Blue & Black Uniform Like Nigeria Police (photos) by OCTAVO: 2:14pm On Feb 10, 2016
Very wrong!
Re: BRT Taskforce Rock Blue & Black Uniform Like Nigeria Police (photos) by ifyan(m): 2:14pm On Feb 10, 2016
So BRT done follow to get task force. Is this a welcome development or not
Re: BRT Taskforce Rock Blue & Black Uniform Like Nigeria Police (photos) by menix(m): 2:23pm On Feb 10, 2016
GenOrumov:

The buses are painted either blue or red not blue and red together. So Since they have blue buses as well, then why can't it be all blue?

Nwanne, am proud of ur English teacher..
Congrats okongwu...
Re: BRT Taskforce Rock Blue & Black Uniform Like Nigeria Police (photos) by tico1212(m): 2:23pm On Feb 10, 2016
Bet why? undecided
Re: BRT Taskforce Rock Blue & Black Uniform Like Nigeria Police (photos) by stevecantrell: 2:25pm On Feb 10, 2016
cycline404:
See Helen that told me she was in ABUJA today......... OMG.
See her for Lagos o

HML in advance !
Re: BRT Taskforce Rock Blue & Black Uniform Like Nigeria Police (photos) by jelal007(m): 2:28pm On Feb 10, 2016
The difference between Fashola and Ambode is too clear.
Re: BRT Taskforce Rock Blue & Black Uniform Like Nigeria Police (photos) by ovokonado(m): 2:36pm On Feb 10, 2016
Can we have a reasonable news naw?
Re: BRT Taskforce Rock Blue & Black Uniform Like Nigeria Police (photos) by menix(m): 2:37pm On Feb 10, 2016
cycline404:
See her for Lagos o

Ve u not heard of airplane She must ve used it....
Re: BRT Taskforce Rock Blue & Black Uniform Like Nigeria Police (photos) by killercute16(m): 2:56pm On Feb 10, 2016
cycline404:
See her for Lagos o
rotfl
Re: BRT Taskforce Rock Blue & Black Uniform Like Nigeria Police (photos) by Gkemz: 3:01pm On Feb 10, 2016
Task force everywhere govt wants to finance her budget with people's hard earn wealth. Salary tax, bank postal stamp levies and charges, Value added tax, waste management levies, business levies, trekking tax collected by touts in uniform.
Re: BRT Taskforce Rock Blue & Black Uniform Like Nigeria Police (photos) by Opoki(m): 3:04pm On Feb 10, 2016
cycline404:
See her for Lagos o
Helen wey I just finish chopping her abuna. tongue

1 Like

Re: BRT Taskforce Rock Blue & Black Uniform Like Nigeria Police (photos) by u3fine(m): 3:13pm On Feb 10, 2016
LOl. By the time fleeing armed robbers kill most of them thinking they are police men, nobody will tell them to change their uniform to WAI Brigade colour

1 Like

Re: BRT Taskforce Rock Blue & Black Uniform Like Nigeria Police (photos) by calabardick(m): 3:31pm On Feb 10, 2016
all these foolish and hungry bloggers sef; have you checked the name written on the badge of that personnel? is the name of that security outfit "BRT-TASKFORCE"?

you and your blog are suffering from brainiac anxiety, you need deliverance.
Re: BRT Taskforce Rock Blue & Black Uniform Like Nigeria Police (photos) by Princewell2012(m): 3:51pm On Feb 10, 2016
bedspread:
Nigerian police Reputation Being Shattered to mud level
Hmmm.. I think nigerian police should do something about it.
Re: BRT Taskforce Rock Blue & Black Uniform Like Nigeria Police (photos) by mariosam(m): 4:14pm On Feb 10, 2016
Considering the high cost of subscription and our love for downloading things online.i have decided to open a new online libary / movie store.here all you have to do is request the movie,book,documentary etc... that you want.And you will get them for free(PROVIDED I CAN LAY MY HAND ON THEM).This offer is open to nairalanders only,so use your nairaland username for the request.
visit this new blog a place your request and by the grace of God,it will be granted.
http://nikedeeds.mywapblog.com

NOTE:THE SIZE OF THE FILE WILL NOT BE A PROBLEM, I AM FREE SUBSCRIPTION
Re: BRT Taskforce Rock Blue & Black Uniform Like Nigeria Police (photos) by macino1(m): 5:42pm On Feb 10, 2016
I see State Police on the way very soon
Re: BRT Taskforce Rock Blue & Black Uniform Like Nigeria Police (photos) by Phemorinho(m): 6:04pm On Feb 10, 2016
excellencyabia1:
Very soon they will be given gun like civil defence
I take exception to that blunder you just made. Are you schooled at all? I doubt it,because if you are,you won't mention Civil Defence. Go and read it up and back to NL to make a comment. Or better still ask people that know the role of Civil Defence in the Country. (by the way,google civil defence in other countries)
Re: BRT Taskforce Rock Blue & Black Uniform Like Nigeria Police (photos) by excellencyabia1: 6:07pm On Feb 10, 2016
Phemorinho:

I take exception to that blunder you just made. Are you schooled at all? I doubt it,because if you are,you won't mention Civil Defence. Go and read it up and back to NL to make a comment. Or better still ask people that know the role of Civil Defence in the Country. (by the way,google civil defence in other countries)
did civil defence start with gun? Mr school
Re: BRT Taskforce Rock Blue & Black Uniform Like Nigeria Police (photos) by Phemorinho(m): 6:17pm On Feb 10, 2016
excellencyabia1:
did civil defence start with gun? Mr school
they did not,and that was because of the way it was incorporated. that's why I said you should read it up. Can you protect the pipeline from armed vandals without weapons?guy,google it!
Re: BRT Taskforce Rock Blue & Black Uniform Like Nigeria Police (photos) by Nobody: 6:30pm On Feb 10, 2016
Hope they don't abuse it.
Re: BRT Taskforce Rock Blue & Black Uniform Like Nigeria Police (photos) by excellencyabia1: 7:24pm On Feb 10, 2016
Phemorinho:

they did not,and that was because of the way it was incorporated. that's why I said you should read it up. Can you protect the pipeline from armed vandals without weapons?guy,google it!
you are too fast. And it seems that you are a defence
Re: BRT Taskforce Rock Blue & Black Uniform Like Nigeria Police (photos) by Nobody: 8:21pm On Feb 10, 2016
masseratti:
Op is not from.lagos,those guys have being wearing that for over 6 years now,and they dont arrest people.
i have been leaving in Lagos over 14 years now....i neva jam dem before oooo....abeg were u dey see dem
Re: BRT Taskforce Rock Blue & Black Uniform Like Nigeria Police (photos) by masseratti: 8:33pm On Feb 10, 2016
SAVEDBABA:
i have been leaving in Lagos over 14 years now....i neva jam dem before oooo....abeg were u dey see dem
seriously?they came out same time bet buses came out,they enforced the rule and made sure everyone was on line and no preaching around the bus.
Re: BRT Taskforce Rock Blue & Black Uniform Like Nigeria Police (photos) by Phemorinho(m): 8:49pm On Feb 10, 2016
excellencyabia1:
you are too fast. And it seems that you are a defence
Point of correction,A DEFENDER.#teamcivildefender

Re: BRT Taskforce Rock Blue & Black Uniform Like Nigeria Police (photos) by Nobody: 1:00am On Feb 11, 2016
masseratti:
seriously?they came out same time bet buses came out,they enforced the rule and made sure everyone was on line and no preaching around the bus.
ooooh......dat means i have nt noticed dem
Re: BRT Taskforce Rock Blue & Black Uniform Like Nigeria Police (photos) by patonyx1: 6:22am On Feb 11, 2016
This is a Wrong info. They're just security to the BRT terminals only and manage/coordinate the logistics of the service.e.g appropriate/decent queue, no fighting, etc. They don't arrest anybody.
Re: BRT Taskforce Rock Blue & Black Uniform Like Nigeria Police (photos) by excellencyabia1: 10:04pm On Feb 11, 2016
Phemorinho:

Point of correction,A DEFENDER.#teamcivildefender
where ever they are now, they have a starting point. And they started without so much influence they have now.
Re: BRT Taskforce Rock Blue & Black Uniform Like Nigeria Police (photos) by mikolo80: 12:50am On Feb 13, 2016
saints2:
The BRT task force in Lagos State have been given the blue and black uniform, which has the same colour and look like with Nigeria police and they arrest people along the road too. Continue to see more photos…

Source:
http://ajayiwrites..com.ng/2016/02/photos-brt-taskforce-rock-blue-black.html

the transformation is almost complete. I gotta hand it to tinubu, he's a genius. state police by hook or crook

1 Like

Re: BRT Taskforce Rock Blue & Black Uniform Like Nigeria Police (photos) by Nobody: 1:45am On Feb 13, 2016
Who is (was) thinking?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Likely To Dissolve Cabinet Before May 29 - Adesina / Another Way To Prove That Black Lives Matter Is By Not Bleaching - Reno Omokri / Delta 2023: Omo Agege Picks Friday Osanebi As Running Mate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.