Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,168 members, 7,821,961 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:52 PM

Mama Taraba's Video Is Deliberately Misrepresented, This Is What She Said. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mama Taraba's Video Is Deliberately Misrepresented, This Is What She Said. (972 Views)

Asari Dokubo Mocks President Buhari Over Mama Taraba (Video) / Alhassan "Mama Taraba" With Clutches At Jalingo In Airport / Breaking: Mama Taraba Wins At Appeal Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mama Taraba's Video Is Deliberately Misrepresented, This Is What She Said. by A7(m): 1:08pm On Feb 10, 2016
Whoever doctored the video that recently graced the fp is crying wolf where there is none, contrary to the claim that she is boasting about controlling the judiciary, the woman is citing previous cases similar to hers buttressing why in the conventional setting, the judgement must favor her.

Mama Taraba: Wani yace, ni Sadiq ne ko waye, yace anyi listing judgement din court of appeal din kansu guda goma sha bakwai wanda sukayi aka dauki kujera aka bawa wannan party domin the other party basuyi primaries ba, a court of appeal din kansu. Ga judgements din supreme court, munsha karantawa anan kowa ya gani.

English: Someone said, I think it's Sadiq, he said 17 judgements by court of appeal were listed where incumbents are sacked because they didn't participate in primary election. Judgements passed by the court of appeal itself. And other supreme court judgements that we read here that everyone sees.

Mama Taraba: Judges na court of appeal da suka sanni, sun bugamin waya sunce they were shocked saboda haka inyi hakuri but I should make sure zasuje supreme court, nace in Allah ya yarda, nace ko namutu Apc zataje supreme court, In yabamu, kudin duniyannan, mulkin duniyannan na mutum dai bai isa ya hanamu ba.

English: Some judges at the court of appeal that know me have called and express their shock by the judgement, and wanted me to take heart/be hopeful because they will go to the supreme court, I said God willing, even if am dead Apc will appeal at the supreme court, if He(God) give us victory, however rich, powerful/influential a person is will not be able to stop us.

If anyone felt what I posted is false shall please disprove the above immediately, if you understand Hausa and have other interpretation please put it forth.
Re: Mama Taraba's Video Is Deliberately Misrepresented, This Is What She Said. by Nobody: 1:30pm On Feb 10, 2016
We know its politically motivated by PDP.....make Ben bruce borrow him fellow Party Members common sense na
Re: Mama Taraba's Video Is Deliberately Misrepresented, This Is What She Said. by A7(m): 2:42pm On Feb 10, 2016
kallmemrB:
We know its politically motivated by PDP.....

Like she said if God wills all schemes by Pdp will be shattered.
Re: Mama Taraba's Video Is Deliberately Misrepresented, This Is What She Said. by babyfaceafrica: 3:11pm On Feb 10, 2016
Why you dey listen to wailers?...we know na lie before
Re: Mama Taraba's Video Is Deliberately Misrepresented, This Is What She Said. by Nobody: 4:06pm On Feb 10, 2016
Let me mention seun

I remember during the campaigns they translated an hausa video of buhari holding a pen (symbol of the cpc), they twisted all the word saying buhari was holding a spare and asking his supporters to kill.

I keep tell the admin to be careful with what they put on the front page.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Oyedepo: Udom’s Victory Is The Triumph Of Light Over Darkness / Photos From The Burial Of Yabatech Student Whose Death Sparked Massive Protest / How To Troll APC Supporters For Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.