Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,045 members, 7,818,143 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:52 AM

How To Troll APC Supporters For Free - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How To Troll APC Supporters For Free (966 Views)

"Anu Ofia" Oby Ezekwesili Blasts Internet Troll / Rerun: Amaechi To APC Supporters, “If You Allow Them To Shoot You, You Will Die" / PDP And APC Supporters Clash In Edo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Troll APC Supporters For Free by fatgirl: 1:04am On Feb 14, 2016
Step 1: Search Google for a promise Buhari Made during the elections
Step 2. Visit the page
Step 3: Scroll to the comments, locate that APC comment, and reply it with a troll it smiley

The pictures below:

There are several promises you can do that with:
1. $1 = N1
2. Boko Haram
3. N5k salary

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Troll APC Supporters For Free by fatgirl: 1:10am On Feb 14, 2016
smiley
Re: How To Troll APC Supporters For Free by Olarajee(m): 1:15am On Feb 14, 2016
Una get time o... Naija! Shey na like dis e go dey dey!?

2 Likes

Re: How To Troll APC Supporters For Free by Nobody: 1:20am On Feb 14, 2016
Your mates are basking in the euphoria of recieving valentine gifts, you're giving people tips on how to troll APC Supporters @ 1:00am

Shey you piss for bed ni? grin grin

2 Likes

Re: How To Troll APC Supporters For Free by chriskosherbal(m): 3:46am On Feb 14, 2016
Hmmmm
Re: How To Troll APC Supporters For Free by Nobody: 6:32am On Feb 14, 2016
This is the father of all scandals, I've not in all my life imagened that this sort of embarrasment will befall Nigeria and the worst part of the whole scenario is that no body is taking responsibility as they are all in denial of their of their own budget, I won't be suprised atall to wake up tomorrow only to hear lie mohammed acusing or blaming GEJ of being responsible for scandallous budget. Am still wondering why Nigerians are not talking, am very sure that if it had been under GEJ's administration by now we would have gone beyond his impeachment as apc would have been calling for his death. As i always say, am watching this home movie with a very keen interest

4 Likes

Re: How To Troll APC Supporters For Free by wakaman: 8:03am On Feb 14, 2016
fatgirl:
Step 1: Search Google for a promise Buhari Made during the elections
Step 2. Visit the page
Step 3: Scroll to the comments, locate that APC comment, and reply it with a troll it smiley

The pictures below:

There are several promises you can do that with:
1. $1 = N1
2. Boko Haram
3. N5k salary

fat girl, I believe you got so much fat clogging your brains, fat smello!
Re: How To Troll APC Supporters For Free by fatgirl: 10:27am On Feb 14, 2016
Yhinkss:
I pity your miserable life. Your life is full of hatred and is consuming you fastly

Product of baby factory angry at everything. Abeg Buhari is not responsible for your misery. By chance was your brother shop demolished in Oshodi?

Painful huuh! hehehehehheheehe! Trollololol grin grin grin grin
Re: How To Troll APC Supporters For Free by fatgirl: 10:38am On Feb 14, 2016
Yhinkss:
I pity your miserable life. Your life is full of hatred and is consuming you fastly

Product of baby factory angry at everything. Abeg Buhari is not responsible for your misery. By chance was your brother shop demolished in Oshodi?

Found yours (in the picture below) grin

How is your 100 days covenant coming? shocked shocked shocked shocked Trollolol

Re: How To Troll APC Supporters For Free by sunnyb0b0(m): 10:45am On Feb 14, 2016
Yhinkss:

Have you received your January salary yet?

2 Likes

Re: How To Troll APC Supporters For Free by moderatorr: 5:45pm On Feb 14, 2016
sunnyb0b0:

Have you received your January salary yet?
I thought most owed salaries have been paid
Re: How To Troll APC Supporters For Free by sunnyb0b0(m): 5:49pm On Feb 14, 2016
fatgirl:

Found yours (in the picture below) grin

How is your 100 days covenant coming? shocked shocked shocked shocked Trollolol

Lol!

Re: How To Troll APC Supporters For Free by moderatorr: 10:25am On Feb 15, 2016
chriskosherbal:
Hmmmm
hmmm

(1) (Reply)

President Buhari Receives Ooni Of Ife In Aso Rock (photos) / Caption This Photo Of Vice Pres. Yemi Osinbajo And His Wife / Buhari Interacts With Qatar Business Community (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.