Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,196 members, 7,822,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:58 AM

Okorocha Receives Odigie Oyegun In Imo (pics) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okorocha Receives Odigie Oyegun In Imo (pics) (25083 Views)

Okorocha Receives Osinbajo In Imo State (Photos) / Gov. Okorocha Receives Obasanjo As He Lands In Imo 4 Imo Day Of Thanksgiving(Pix / Tinubu Saga : Buhari Meets With John Oyegun In Aso Rock Today(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okorocha Receives Odigie Oyegun In Imo (pics) by Futbolpredikts: 4:42pm On Feb 10, 2016
Re: Okorocha Receives Odigie Oyegun In Imo (pics) by Irore: 4:43pm On Feb 10, 2016
ujoatu:
More youths
Saboteurs.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Receives Odigie Oyegun In Imo (pics) by MediaDeveloper(m): 4:43pm On Feb 10, 2016
Owelle Ndi Imo! Did your people abandon you?
Re: Okorocha Receives Odigie Oyegun In Imo (pics) by sayyid(m): 4:44pm On Feb 10, 2016
I taut they said imo people hate this guy
Re: Okorocha Receives Odigie Oyegun In Imo (pics) by alaskido(m): 4:44pm On Feb 10, 2016
This one na stage manage. The same state Police shoot doctors. These youths chanting solidarity songs, doctors no dey among them. Yeye dey smell.
Re: Okorocha Receives Odigie Oyegun In Imo (pics) by EverestdeBliu(m): 4:46pm On Feb 10, 2016
sayyid:
I taut they said imo people hate this guy

Didn't u read the caption?,the mod said; "some" imo youth...
Re: Okorocha Receives Odigie Oyegun In Imo (pics) by sorom4: 4:46pm On Feb 10, 2016
Ujoatu......keep deceiving yourself cos Rochas made you an SA to his devilish administration. You have always sowed your soul to anybody that brings food to your table even if so many others never gets; right from your days at IMSU. Remember God's judgement!

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha Receives Odigie Oyegun In Imo (pics) by macklef(m): 4:46pm On Feb 10, 2016
Hmmmm

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Receives Odigie Oyegun In Imo (pics) by wristbangle: 4:47pm On Feb 10, 2016
dani3:
Dix man juju strong oh., nwanne nna atu nwoke'a egwu lipsrsealed

Abeg translate wetin u talk biko cheesy
Re: Okorocha Receives Odigie Oyegun In Imo (pics) by Angelovic96: 4:50pm On Feb 10, 2016
pls watch out for APC PROPERGANDER
Re: Okorocha Receives Odigie Oyegun In Imo (pics) by tolexy007(m): 4:50pm On Feb 10, 2016
power of 1thousand naira cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Receives Odigie Oyegun In Imo (pics) by sayyid(m): 4:51pm On Feb 10, 2016
EverestdeBliu:

Didn't u read the caption?,the mod said; "some" imo youth...
I do but the rate at which I hear this guy's new negatively in fact people suppose no reach up to 10 way go come out
Re: Okorocha Receives Odigie Oyegun In Imo (pics) by Viktor1983(m): 4:52pm On Feb 10, 2016
N1000 per person

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha Receives Odigie Oyegun In Imo (pics) by CSTR2: 4:54pm On Feb 10, 2016
This must be the 5% buhari was talking about.
Re: Okorocha Receives Odigie Oyegun In Imo (pics) by Emmanueledu(m): 4:56pm On Feb 10, 2016
who ever believes this will Believe anything!lmo is on stand still now,the civil service is shut down! doctors are on strike...these are jobless indigenes given some peanut change to carry placards!!!Rochas has failed lmo people!

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha Receives Odigie Oyegun In Imo (pics) by Gkemz: 5:03pm On Feb 10, 2016
Paid youths
Re: Okorocha Receives Odigie Oyegun In Imo (pics) by ovokonado(m): 5:08pm On Feb 10, 2016
Beremx:
Oyegun is now the one leading solidarity match of Imo Youths in Owerri eh kwa?

Odi egwu!
na Yoruba guy?
Re: Okorocha Receives Odigie Oyegun In Imo (pics) by MCMLXXVI(m): 5:09pm On Feb 10, 2016
Beremx:
Oyegun is now the one leading solidarity match of Imo Youths in Owerri eh kwa?

Odi egwu!

The propaganda is making me sick to my stomach!
I can tell you for a fact (and you know I'm very well on ground) that Rochas Okorocha dispatched buses to the numerous towns across the LGAs to gather jobless people of the youth for his propaganda.

They came right to our place in Osina, Ideato North LGA with another branded bus, gathered the jobless dudes with APC membership (you remember that APC registration exercise they had during late Dec 2014?) and moved them to that Ecumenical center at the government house, Owerri.
Even the numerous government parastatals he dissolved (Like the Millennium Development Goals department), are you aware those laid-off staff members received text messages beckoning on them to come over to the government house? This was all a plan to use them and paint the situation to look like the youth were showing him solidarity.

It is a SCAM! And Imo owes its current predicament to people like you who blindly did the governor's bidding and tricking your naïve brothers and sisters into bondage! Even with all my warnings!
Now, see the result?

... By the way, I see you just had a son. Still, congratulations sha. Hope he's fine.

4 Likes

Re: Okorocha Receives Odigie Oyegun In Imo (pics) by Raiders: 5:11pm On Feb 10, 2016
eyeview:
That's Uche Nwosu's area of specialty. He's in charge of mobilizing 'youths' in less than 24hours to counter any planned protest or march with a few phone calls.
It just cost about N2,000 each and a free bus from their LGA.
Nobody in Imo is deceived by that charade. We know how its done
If elections is hold a thousand time in Imo, Rochas and APC is going to win imo state. We love APC in imo and APC love Imo state.
Re: Okorocha Receives Odigie Oyegun In Imo (pics) by amtaken(f): 5:12pm On Feb 10, 2016
You call these old grannies and grandpa's youths?

Lying liars!
Re: Okorocha Receives Odigie Oyegun In Imo (pics) by OkaOme: 5:16pm On Feb 10, 2016
Ujoatu the propagandist! Liar Mohammed is learner where you are

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha Receives Odigie Oyegun In Imo (pics) by Rapfrick(m): 5:17pm On Feb 10, 2016
oooooo my God dis is pure lies from de dept of hell Jesus Christ na today dis post has just confirmed de ranks of Rocha's as de biggest scam lord of our time I am an from IMO state and lives in de capital of de state which is owerri de state was true short down to day by labour Congress and youth in protest against de governor for sacking thousands civil servants with a reason and hear is a twisted news claim dat de crowd dat is dat short down de state in a protest against de governor is now crowd dat came for solidarity for him deception is truely de order of de day and I weep for our nation who so every dat put up dis post was surely paid to do so but let one thing remain clear dat who so ever sells de truth can never can never go to his grave with de money our leader has looted so much dat both dem and dia whole generation can't go broke again even if dey all decide not to work again for de rest of dia life but yet dey are not still contented it is only in Nigeria dat de masses will lynch some one dat stole a thousand naira coz he was hungry and starving to death but de same masses will praise a politician dat has stole trillions,who so ever put up dis post de tears of imolites will surely hunt u

3 Likes

Re: Okorocha Receives Odigie Oyegun In Imo (pics) by Rapfrick(m): 5:18pm On Feb 10, 2016
ujoatu:
Breaking News!
Thousands Of Imo Youth Show Solidarity As Gov Okorocha Receives APC Chair (pics)

IMO YOUTHS TAKE OVER OWERRI
...declare solidarity for OWELLE

IMO youths shut down Owerri in solidarity for the Governor of IMO state, Owelle Rochas Okoroch who received them in company of APC National Chairman Chief Odigie Oyegun. They urged NLC to reverse their actions and support the governor. They sang songs declaring on Owelle's mandate they shall all stand.

According to our reporter who is on the scene,the youths are heard chanting solidarity songs numbering thousands.

It should be recalled that the youths had penultimate weekend declared to embsrke on a one mullion man march should NLC embark on strike.
oooooo my God dis is pure lies from de dept of hell Jesus Christ na today dis post has just confirmed de ranks of Rocha's as de biggest scam lord of our time I am an from IMO state and lives in de capital of de state which is owerri de state was true short down to day by labour Congress and youth in protest against de governor for sacking thousands civil servants with a reason and hear is a twisted news claim dat de crowd dat is dat short down de state in a protest against de governor is now crowd dat came for solidarity for him deception is truely de order of de day and I weep for our nation who so every dat put up dis post was surely paid to do so but let one thing remain clear dat who so ever sells de truth can never can never go to his grave with de money our leader has looted so much dat both dem and dia whole generation can't go broke again even if dey all decide not to work again for de rest of dia life but yet dey are not still contented it is only in Nigeria dat de masses will lynch some one dat stole a thousand naira coz he was hungry and starving to death but de same masses will praise a politician dat has stole trillions,who so ever put up dis post de tears of imolites will surely hunt u

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha Receives Odigie Oyegun In Imo (pics) by OkaOme: 5:19pm On Feb 10, 2016
[s]
Clerverly:
See the IPOB Youths above, showing their frustrations... grin

After comin
[/s]
NgeneUkwenu, the effeminate

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Receives Odigie Oyegun In Imo (pics) by justmenoni: 5:20pm On Feb 10, 2016
No mind them....quote author=excellencyabia1 post=42794018]Because of little peanut. After they will go home hungry while the governor will be enjoying with his family.[/quote]
Re: Okorocha Receives Odigie Oyegun In Imo (pics) by ifeanyi317(m): 5:21pm On Feb 10, 2016
FOOLS
Re: Okorocha Receives Odigie Oyegun In Imo (pics) by holllandis: 5:21pm On Feb 10, 2016
WhoRUDeceiving:
One Pakistani man that lived in Nigeria for 12 years told me the problem with the country is nothing more than the people. They refuse to change, and frankly, don't have the intellectual capacity to do so because they are use to a particular lifestyle. Those youths know more about Chelsea than they do any projects the "governor" is doing. They go to church on sunday to hear a so-called pastor selling them religion than they do sitting among themselves strategizing on the way forward. While they are there dancing Shokiti Bobo or Nabania songs of BS, their Hausa youth counterparts are there in Abuja plotting on how to contain the Easterners the more while granting themselves lucrative contracts.

Too bad
And what is a Pakistani man doing in your country
Re: Okorocha Receives Odigie Oyegun In Imo (pics) by Nobody: 5:25pm On Feb 10, 2016
I don't understand the leadership style of this governor.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ranking Ex-Governors Move To Take Over Senate Presidency / Wike, Makinde React To Gbajabiamila’s Alleged Attempt To Impose Minority Leaders / Terrorism: I Headed A Military That Lacked Equipment & Motivation To Fight – CDS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.