Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,798 members, 7,820,795 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:50 PM

Tai Solarin University Of Education (TASUED) 2016 Admission Forum. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Tai Solarin University Of Education (TASUED) 2016 Admission Forum. (3209 Views)

21 Students That Shaped TASUED 2016/2017 / The Polytechnic Of Ibadan 2017/18 Admission Forum / Can You Answer These Questions From TASUED 2016 Post-utme Screening Exercise? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tai Solarin University Of Education (TASUED) 2016 Admission Forum. by opeodun(m): 2:12pm On Feb 10, 2016
Here to welcome you all to TASUED 2015/2016 admission session with the hope of God and blessings of Almighty Allah.

Re: Tai Solarin University Of Education (TASUED) 2016 Admission Forum. by opeodun(m): 2:20pm On Feb 10, 2016
Last year we were good, which we got a lot of appreciations from both now students and parents which we assisted through our table with one or two assistances. and up till now appreciations still coming in with a lot gifts. Here we say thank you to everyone and more grace to your elbow.
Re: Tai Solarin University Of Education (TASUED) 2016 Admission Forum. by opeodun(m): 2:22pm On Feb 10, 2016
This year we promise everyone to be super excellent and well performed as we never failed.
Re: Tai Solarin University Of Education (TASUED) 2016 Admission Forum. by opeodun(m): 2:40pm On Feb 10, 2016
those who are in are not better than you just that majority don't know the way. You are good and you will excel. For those who didn't choose Tasued in their Jamb can also apply for the post utme when it comes out.
Re: Tai Solarin University Of Education (TASUED) 2016 Admission Forum. by Blecynn: 10:29am On Mar 29, 2016
Good morning please, i sat for this year 2016 jamb, but i didnt choose tasued atall, and am i to take change of institution form? please ur quick response is highly appreciated.
Re: Tai Solarin University Of Education (TASUED) 2016 Admission Forum. by opeodun(m): 10:14pm On Apr 06, 2016
Blecynn:
Good morning please, i sat for this year 2016 jamb, but i didnt choose tasued atall, and am i to take change of institution form? please ur quick response is highly appreciated.
its nt necessary you can't still apply without changing of institution form
Re: Tai Solarin University Of Education (TASUED) 2016 Admission Forum. by leksbore(m): 11:51pm On Apr 12, 2016
I heard some courses where scrapped in Tasued,,pls which courses where they? .. Reply needed as soon as possible.God bless
Re: Tai Solarin University Of Education (TASUED) 2016 Admission Forum. by opeodun(m): 6:45am On Apr 24, 2016
leksbore:
I heard some courses where scrapped in Tasued,,pls which courses where they? .. Reply needed as soon as possible.God bless
check the school brochure on the school website
Re: Tai Solarin University Of Education (TASUED) 2016 Admission Forum. by opeodun(m): 1:10pm On Apr 25, 2016
Get ready for the 2016/2017 Post Utme form......Tasued loading for you...... Neither you chose the Tasued in your jamb or not you can apply....... Coming soon!!!
Re: Tai Solarin University Of Education (TASUED) 2016 Admission Forum. by samuelshowunmi1(m): 4:41pm On Apr 25, 2016
Owk thanks. Pls U can kindly inform us about all the things/news we need to knw about Tasued Post UTME.
Re: Tai Solarin University Of Education (TASUED) 2016 Admission Forum. by samuelshowunmi1(m): 4:45pm On Apr 25, 2016
Okay thanks. Please U can kindly inform us about all the things/news we need to know about Tasued Post UTME.

Re: Tai Solarin University Of Education (TASUED) 2016 Admission Forum. by jamezblack(m): 11:37am On Apr 28, 2016
opeodun:
Here to welcome you all to TASUED 2015/2016 admission session with the hope of God and blessings of Almighty Allah.

pls I need some Info about tasued post ume
Re: Tai Solarin University Of Education (TASUED) 2016 Admission Forum. by opeodun(m): 2:43pm On May 28, 2016
Tasued 2016/2017 post utme is finally out....1. THOSE WHO MAY APPLY i. Candidates who chose TASUED as their first most preferred institution in the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME), and scored a minimum of 180 in UTME. ii. Direct Entry candidates who chose TASUED as their first most preferred and/or second most preferred institution for the Academic Session and have applied through Joint Admission And Matriculation Board (JAMB). iii. Candidates seeking a change of institution to TASUED through JAMB, having scored a minimum of 180 in UTME. iv. Direct Entry candidates seeking a change of institution to Tai Solarin University of Education and obtained Direct Entry JAMB form. 2. METHOD OF APPLICATION (LOG IN PROCEDURE) i. Candidates should apply online with the payment of application fee of One thousand naira only (#1,000.00). In addition, a processing fee of six thousand two hundred naira only (#6,200) for first choice candidates and Nine thousand two hundred naira (#9200) for categories of candidates in (iii) and (iv) above seeking change of institution to TASUED, payable with Master card or VISA ATM card (Please print out your receipt after payment) ii. Visit the TASUED website by typing www.tasued.edu.ng on the web page. NB: Only the www.tasued.edu.ng has the legitimate and authentic platform for the post UTME registration form. iii. Click Post-UTME Registration Form. Candidates are strongly advised to click the University Degree Brochure and carefully study the O�Level requirements for the courses applied for, before registration on the TASUED website, www.tasued.edu.ng iv. Complete the Registration Form by providing the required information; v. Submit your form by clicking submit button. vi. Print out an identification slip containing your colour passport photograph. The printed slip will serve as candidate�s identification/admission card for the screening test vii. The sale of online form/registration commences on Friday, 27th May, 2016 and closes Wednesday 15th June, 2016. Note that false information provided by any candidate shall be detected by the special TASUED software application and such candidates shall be disqualified. 3. SCREENING DATES Screening shall be conducted on Thursday, 16th June, 2016 for all UTME candidates at the Main Campus of the University, by 7.00am. The screening date for Direct Entry (200 Level) applicants shall be announced at a later date
Re: Tai Solarin University Of Education (TASUED) 2016 Admission Forum. by supernet4(f): 5:20pm On Jul 08, 2016
Pls when re they writing entrance exam for masters program
Re: Tai Solarin University Of Education (TASUED) 2016 Admission Forum. by grafitti(m): 9:58pm On Jun 18, 2017
supernet4:
Pls when re they writing entrance exam for masters program

Do u have any idea when 2017 post graduate form will be on sale? And how much is d fee for the program?
Thanks
Re: Tai Solarin University Of Education (TASUED) 2016 Admission Forum. by supernet4(f): 6:57pm On Jun 19, 2017
grafitti:

Do u have any idea when 2017 post graduate form will be on sale? And how much is d fee for the program?
Thanks
Sorry just saw ur mention, I dnt know Wen d form will be on sale u can go to d Sch d make inquiries
Re: Tai Solarin University Of Education (TASUED) 2016 Admission Forum. by grafitti(m): 3:38pm On Jul 08, 2017
supernet4:

Sorry just saw ur mention, I dnt know Wen d form will be on sale u can go to d Sch d make inquiries
Thanks
Re: Tai Solarin University Of Education (TASUED) 2016 Admission Forum. by Melian(f): 8:12am On Oct 06, 2017
My sibling is in her final year in Tai Solarin. In her 1st year 2nd semester or thereabout, the course she got admitted for was scrapped by JAMB. She then switched to Economics.

Like I said, she's in her final level now and she says the school/JAMB requested for N25000 for change of course of which failure to pay will result in her not being cleared for graduation.

I believe the fee is outrageous considering this hard times we're in now.

Can anyone help to confirm this?

supernet4

(1) (Reply)

Have You Heard Abraham Lincoln Foundation? / Project Materials And Topics For Marketing / Between Bsc Biochemistry And Bsc Physiology, Which One Is The Better Choice?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.