Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,293 members, 7,846,327 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 02:14 PM

Jumoke Orisaguna, Ex-Breadseller Reunites With Her Husband (photos) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jumoke Orisaguna, Ex-Breadseller Reunites With Her Husband (photos) (76958 Views)

Ex Breadseller Olajumoke Orisaguna Stuns In New Photo / Olajumoke Gives Her Ex-Breadseller Colleagues N5k Each (photo) / Basketmouth Shades Olajumoke Orisaguna, The Ex-breadseller (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jumoke Orisaguna, Ex-Breadseller Reunites With Her Husband (photos) by TaiKuun(m): 9:11pm On Feb 10, 2016
no wonder some parents don't support their daughters becoming a model, cuz there's no skill in it, even bread sellers can do it.
Re: Jumoke Orisaguna, Ex-Breadseller Reunites With Her Husband (photos) by AnanseK(m): 9:14pm On Feb 10, 2016
Keneking:
Is the husband the man on Red?

Nigeria journalists sef, can't they give a description of those in that picture? I mean Left - Right.............so so and so embarassed

What do you mean ON RED?
Re: Jumoke Orisaguna, Ex-Breadseller Reunites With Her Husband (photos) by Jhayeahsam01(m): 9:33pm On Feb 10, 2016
The lord that turn agege bread seller to immediate celebrity,,, how much more me wey no sabi bake bread... Oh lord God have mercies on me
Re: Jumoke Orisaguna, Ex-Breadseller Reunites With Her Husband (photos) by foriz4u(m): 10:02pm On Feb 10, 2016
White007:
Did she break up with the husband before ?
infact enh this story don dey turn makeup artist story o I no com no wat to bliv again o.
Re: Jumoke Orisaguna, Ex-Breadseller Reunites With Her Husband (photos) by Nobody: 10:17pm On Feb 10, 2016
calyb247:

You need this kind blessing too but you refuse to sell bread abi? you never see something.. tongue tongue tongue
Lol..see this guy.
You can't be too sure.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jumoke Orisaguna, Ex-Breadseller Reunites With Her Husband (photos) by hoodmenconcepts: 12:34am On Feb 11, 2016
seen. washerey! coming soon...
Re: Jumoke Orisaguna, Ex-Breadseller Reunites With Her Husband (photos) by Burgerlomo: 6:19am On Feb 11, 2016
Congratulations! Father, you're the miracle working God, please remember me and my family too for good Lord. Amen
Re: Jumoke Orisaguna, Ex-Breadseller Reunites With Her Husband (photos) by noblexcape: 6:23am On Feb 11, 2016
Remii:

does that hurt you? na wa oo, be happy for her na, are celebs made with two heads?

Agege bread to take over streets.
Re: Jumoke Orisaguna, Ex-Breadseller Reunites With Her Husband (photos) by mcvirgin: 8:19am On Feb 11, 2016
The spirit behind success!!! Nobody talks abt ty Bello again until anoda shot, wt d remember is d ex agege bread seller.
Re: Jumoke Orisaguna, Ex-Breadseller Reunites With Her Husband (photos) by Traffic543(m): 9:54am On Feb 11, 2016
CACAWA:
no

She's just a celebri'bread'

---------=================%=
Omo mehn see Auto response. Lmao
Re: Jumoke Orisaguna, Ex-Breadseller Reunites With Her Husband (photos) by okaforsamuel: 10:05am On Feb 11, 2016
MeloGistDotCom:
the man wan follow her chop money... grin

Na nw d yeye coward go rem unity..fool
Re: Jumoke Orisaguna, Ex-Breadseller Reunites With Her Husband (photos) by missross(f): 5:54pm On Feb 11, 2016

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wizkid Blasts Soundcity. “God Wan Punish Una Mama” – They React / Obi Cubana, Val Ozigbo, Others At Unveiling Of Castro Cubana Lounge (Photos) / Emmanuella Samuel Builds A House For Her Mother (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.