Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,666 members, 7,823,884 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:23 PM

Online Library/ Movie Store - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Online Library/ Movie Store (497 Views)

Old Library Books And Papers Of Any Kind / Library Management System And Database Software / See New Look Emeka Offor Gave 2 Daura Library In Buhari's Home After Renovation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Online Library/ Movie Store by mariosam(m): 4:01pm On Feb 10, 2016
Considering the high cost of subscription and our love for downloading things online.i have decided to open a new online libary / movie store.here all you have to do is request the movie,book,documentary etc... that you want.And you will get them for free(PROVIDED I CAN LAY MY HAND ON THEM).This offer is open to nairalanders only,so use your nairaland username for the request.
visit this new blog a place your request and by the grace of God,it will be granted.
http://nikedeeds.mywapblog.com

NOTE:THE SIZE OF THE FILE WILL NOT BE A PROBLEM, I AM FREE SUBSCRIPTION.
Re: Online Library/ Movie Store by SGCSolutions(f): 1:29pm On Mar 11, 2016
BUYING FIVERR AND VERIFIED PAYPAL FUNDS LIMITED TIME ONLY!!

FROM $1000 - 270 PER USD
FROM $500 - 260 PER USD
FROM $100 - 250 PER USD

.....MORE THAN $1000?? LET'S TALKKKK....
.... LESS THAN $100?? LET'S TALK ...

WHATSAPP ONLY - +2348096074221

(1) (Reply)

Office Furniture / Design And Build... / Zinc Concentrate & Zinc Ingot Urgent Demand To Buy!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.