Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,147 members, 7,860,116 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:55 AM

So, Being A Baby Mama Is A Form Of Investment? Please Read This Interesting Arti - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / So, Being A Baby Mama Is A Form Of Investment? Please Read This Interesting Arti (639 Views)

Be Honest! Between Wizkid, Davido And Flavor, Whose Baby Mama Is The Cutest / Feyisara Hassan: Being A Baby Mama Is Better Than Being A Wife, I Don't Like Bra / Flavour's Baby Mama Is Getting Married : (pics ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

So, Being A Baby Mama Is A Form Of Investment? Please Read This Interesting Arti by Awelesblog(f): 5:01pm On Feb 10, 2016
It's a common knowledge that 'baby mamaism' and 'daddysm' is now trending in Nigeria and the world at large. This trend is common among celebrities.
The term baby mama/papa is used to refer to a woman/man who gives birth out of wedlock. Please Continue to read below...

Gone are the days when women cover their faces in shame for getting pregnant when they are not married. Now, they even flaunt their baby bumps on social media, Choi. What do we call this new trend, civilization or what?
Take a look at our Nigerian celebrities, almost all of them are 'fairly used' lol.
2baba is the President of Baby Daddys Association (PBDA)... Lol, though he eventually married one of his baby mamas, Annie Macauley.
Music pop star, Davido, 23, is not left out. He and Sophia Momodu welcomed a baby girl, Imade, in 2015. His custody battle with the baby mama earlier this year literally broke the Internet.
Now, it Wizkid who I now call Wizdaddy. Wizkid who has a five year old son with Shola has welcomed another child, a boy, with a US based Guinean, Binta Diallo. The lady who is obviously older than Wizkid took to social media to proudly announce that she's joined the Baby Mama's Club.
I guess been a baby mama is now a kind of investment and achievement.
One question I've always asked is this: are our Nigerian celebrities allergic to condoms? Given the fact that there are not even dating these ladies that get pregnant for them, yet they don't protect themselves.
Well, whatever rocks their boat.
My concern is, there are people who look up to all these 'yeyebrities', yet they don't tend to live right. They are supposed to be role models for Pete's sake.
What happened to our African values, like seriously?
Oh, I almost forgot, the former Aviation Minister, Femi Fani-Kayode is also not left out. He welcomed his first son with fiancée, Precious Chikwendu on February 1st, 2016. Invariably, he's joined the Baby Daddy's Association... Lol.If you must 'gbensh', please put a strap on it + ladies don't put permanent tags on yourselves because of material possessions. Lobatan!

Source: http://www.awelesblog.com/2016/02/being-baby-mama-is-form-of-investment.html

Re: So, Being A Baby Mama Is A Form Of Investment? Please Read This Interesting Arti by johnPollock(m): 7:55pm On Feb 10, 2016
I see wizkid locating a nairalander's honey pot this year....I pray the good lord gv u this wisdom to withold ur legs from him as u hv so said...

1 Like

Re: So, Being A Baby Mama Is A Form Of Investment? Please Read This Interesting Arti by Flexherbal(m): 8:17pm On Feb 10, 2016
That is what it is now.

1 Like

Re: So, Being A Baby Mama Is A Form Of Investment? Please Read This Interesting Arti by Awelesblog(f): 8:20pm On Feb 10, 2016
Lol @Johnpollock

(1) (Reply)

Pics: Woman Arrested After Carry Weed On Her Back Like A Baby To Avoid Arrest / Burna Boy Finally Shares Photo Of His ‘future’ Wife / ISIS Threatens Facebook (Mark Zuckerberg) And Twitter (Jack Dorsey) Ceos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.