Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,304 members, 7,954,209 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:16 PM

Federal Ministry Of Industry, Trade And Investment (fmit&i) Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Federal Ministry Of Industry, Trade And Investment (fmit&i) Recruitment (1581 Views)

Federal Ministry Of Industry, Trade And Investments Job Recruitment (20 Position / Federal Ministry Of Industry, Trade And Investment 2016 Latest Vacancies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Federal Ministry Of Industry, Trade And Investment (fmit&i) Recruitment by IBROMARKET: 5:03pm On Feb 10, 2016
Federal Ministry of Industry, Trade and Investment - The Government of Nigeria has emphasized the importance of diversifying the economy, supporting sectors that have potential for growth and creating massive employment. In line with this commitment, the Government has sought and
received Credit from the World Bank to help Nigeria support Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME) operating in different high potential sectors throughout the country. This support is being implemented under the Federal Ministry of Industry, Trade and Investment (FMIT&I) and operationalized in the Growth and Employment (GEM) Project.

For More Details visit:

http://hotnigeriavacancies..com.ng/2016/02/federal-ministry-of-industry-trade-and.html

ALL THE BEST
Re: Federal Ministry Of Industry, Trade And Investment (fmit&i) Recruitment by saintnegroid(m): 7:32pm On Feb 10, 2016
Is it real? Ftc
Re: Federal Ministry Of Industry, Trade And Investment (fmit&i) Recruitment by Adaezeagu(f): 12:07am On Feb 11, 2016
J

(1) (Reply)

Apply Now For Job At LG Electronics Nigeria – 2016 / 2016 Efcc Recruitment Exercise For Bsc, Hnd, Ond And Ssce Graduates / Female Human Resource Personnel Urgently Wanted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.