Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,383 members, 7,815,812 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:47 PM

I Built Aso Rock, Who Is The Landlord You Pay Rent To?-IBB To Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Built Aso Rock, Who Is The Landlord You Pay Rent To?-IBB To Buhari (11535 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu: 419 Okorocha Belongs To IBB Gay Cult; Killed White Man, Dad Hausa / Achebe And Soyinka At Dodan Barracks In 1986 To Beg IBB To Spare Vatsa / I Built Aso Rock, Who Is The Landlord You Pay Rent To? – IBB Asked Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Built Aso Rock, Who Is The Landlord You Pay Rent To?-IBB To Buhari by LaurelP(m): 7:47pm On Feb 10, 2016
Only God knows what they planned to do with this budget

3 Likes

Re: I Built Aso Rock, Who Is The Landlord You Pay Rent To?-IBB To Buhari by Nbote(m): 7:48pm On Feb 10, 2016
It's thread like dis zombies will avoid like a plague...

5 Likes

Re: I Built Aso Rock, Who Is The Landlord You Pay Rent To?-IBB To Buhari by coldFLARES1(m): 8:09pm On Feb 10, 2016
When he's hardly home, why won't he embarass himself. always on the jet, outta our shores, in a deliberate hustle for estacodes. Now he wants to pay rent on Aso Rock! His aides should ensure that whatever revision they're making to this fraudulent template they have in circulation is translated to Hausa and possibly broadcast between 5am and 7am everyday for 30days in the Hausa Service of BBC, so someone can at least take responsibility when things don't turn out right.

5 Likes

Re: I Built Aso Rock, Who Is The Landlord You Pay Rent To?-IBB To Buhari by MrDoGood(m): 8:11pm On Feb 10, 2016
This administration is full of corrupt leaders.

3 Likes

Re: I Built Aso Rock, Who Is The Landlord You Pay Rent To?-IBB To Buhari by bjdon: 8:24pm On Feb 10, 2016
IBB I beg arrange for your boys to do the needful, it's been a long time since we heard those words 'Fellow Nigerians...'

4 Likes

Re: I Built Aso Rock, Who Is The Landlord You Pay Rent To?-IBB To Buhari by tokiniofficial(m): 8:46pm On Feb 10, 2016
margclever:
is this all your intelligence sums up to, your naivity is legendary

I'm sorry if I offend you but I won't trade words with you.

2 Likes

Re: I Built Aso Rock, Who Is The Landlord You Pay Rent To?-IBB To Buhari by tokiniofficial(m): 8:50pm On Feb 10, 2016
danmasani101:

Can't you pretend to be reasonable??

I am very reasonable and I wonder why it's hard for you to understand simple PHRASE.

The budget has been this way since 1999, what they do is copy and paste or make minute changes. So IBB shouldn't be making the headlines like it's #newsflash

1 Like

Re: I Built Aso Rock, Who Is The Landlord You Pay Rent To?-IBB To Buhari by tokiniofficial(m): 8:53pm On Feb 10, 2016
It's not the administration sir, the structure needs change and if we keep recycling the same SAMPLES, we won't come up with something different.

MrDoGood:
This administration is full of corrupt leaders.

1 Like

Re: I Built Aso Rock, Who Is The Landlord You Pay Rent To?-IBB To Buhari by danmasani101: 8:57pm On Feb 10, 2016
tokiniofficial:

I am very reasonable and I wonder why it's hard for you to understand simple PHRASE.

The budget has been this way since 1999, what they do is copy and paste or make minute changes. So IBB shouldn't be making the headlines like it's #newsflash

Let's assume it has been like that, please were then is the change people voted for??

4 Likes

Re: I Built Aso Rock, Who Is The Landlord You Pay Rent To?-IBB To Buhari by MrDoGood(m): 9:00pm On Feb 10, 2016
tokiniofficial:
It's not the administration sir, the structure needs change and if we keep recycling the same SAMPLES, we won't come up with something different.

I hope the change you're talking about is quite different from what we have now.

1 Like

Re: I Built Aso Rock, Who Is The Landlord You Pay Rent To?-IBB To Buhari by Frankiss44(m): 9:04pm On Feb 10, 2016
dhardline:
GEJ thank you for making sure the FOI bill was passed into law,if not we would not have known the amount of lies thats been branded as 'change' in the current administration.

I wonder when Lagos state will pass the FOI bill too into law so we'll really get to know what and what in contained in the budget.

Lagos will be the last state to pass such bill.. Because if they do majority of the zombies will be shocked

4 Likes

Re: I Built Aso Rock, Who Is The Landlord You Pay Rent To?-IBB To Buhari by Frankiss44(m): 9:06pm On Feb 10, 2016
tokiniofficial:

SMH.. The fools promised change and not similarities.. It's hight time we stopped making excuses for these stupid politicians that don't even care about us

4 Likes

Re: I Built Aso Rock, Who Is The Landlord You Pay Rent To?-IBB To Buhari by Nobody: 9:19pm On Feb 10, 2016
perm. secs are important ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Re: I Built Aso Rock, Who Is The Landlord You Pay Rent To?-IBB To Buhari by JuicyGee(f): 9:22pm On Feb 10, 2016
GEJ2019:
B4 I left Aso rock I renovated evrytin with d last budget,I am Good luck Jonathan and I dare to say,u Buhari is more a Coruupt person than what u are Innocently acusin me of.

When I heared of this budget I begin to thank God that i was a saint durin my 5yr tenure.
So u're GEJ? Ahh! Would you be my val? grin

3 Likes

Re: I Built Aso Rock, Who Is The Landlord You Pay Rent To?-IBB To Buhari by tokiniofficial(m): 9:26pm On Feb 10, 2016
Frankiss44:

SMH.. The fools promised change and not similarities.. It's hight time we stopped making excuses for these stupid politicians that don't even care about us

I know right, I am not arguing for the government but for IBB that's making the news like it's something new.
When I said "who wants to be relevant again" some persons were abusing me.

1 Like

Re: I Built Aso Rock, Who Is The Landlord You Pay Rent To?-IBB To Buhari by ABEngine(m): 9:54pm On Feb 10, 2016
When someone looses an election serially and you force him in to the seat of government against the forces of nature and the will of God, these are the inevitable outcomes.

Change abi? You had all better disembarked from that illusion, this is the new alias for Corruption. Just in case you haven't noticed, the clime of this change is even more horrendous than the corruption we claim has been existent.

6 Likes

Re: I Built Aso Rock, Who Is The Landlord You Pay Rent To?-IBB To Buhari by ksington: 10:14pm On Feb 10, 2016
cheruv:
IBB should ask his boys in the army to overthrow buhari...he's as useless as the k in Knight angry
mehhhhhhhhhn love this quote

2 Likes

Re: I Built Aso Rock, Who Is The Landlord You Pay Rent To?-IBB To Buhari by odogwu125: 10:56pm On Feb 10, 2016
etreasure:
YOUR DREAM OF BECOMING A LANDLORD IN 2016 CAN START NOW ONLY IF YOU TAKE THAT BOLD STEP
Own a plot in any of our AWESOME VIEW ESTATES
Lekki #3.2m
Agric Ikorodu #900,000
Alapoti Agbara #400,00
INSTALLMENT PAYMENT PLAN ALSO AVAILABLE
CONTACT SEUN
Tel: 09097654751
Address: 34B Isaac John Str. Igbobi Fadeyi Lagos
na so land cheap 4 dat side?
Re: I Built Aso Rock, Who Is The Landlord You Pay Rent To?-IBB To Buhari by Acidosis(m): 10:59pm On Feb 10, 2016
Buhari wants to renovate Zahra's Louis Vuitton, Gucci and Channel bags.

3 Likes

Re: I Built Aso Rock, Who Is The Landlord You Pay Rent To?-IBB To Buhari by ajebuter(f): 11:01pm On Feb 10, 2016
tokiniofficial:
who wants to be relevant again?

IBB asked PMB a very relevant and important question

And this is all you can come up with?

Pity you guys fail to see that PMB is a mere mortal and his shiiit smell like the rest of us
Re: I Built Aso Rock, Who Is The Landlord You Pay Rent To?-IBB To Buhari by Babareho(m): 11:11pm On Feb 10, 2016
Make I buy land here... this land is not for sale... beware of scammers...
wake me up if this hit FP
check www.adeatom..com
Re: I Built Aso Rock, Who Is The Landlord You Pay Rent To?-IBB To Buhari by Nobody: 3:01am On Feb 11, 2016
The fight don start; didn't I tell ya? They'll soon self-destruct. Ndi isi nkuka!!!

1 Like

Re: I Built Aso Rock, Who Is The Landlord You Pay Rent To?-IBB To Buhari by Sunglass20(f): 4:07am On Feb 11, 2016
Somebody said this about this present government... 'The Picture I am seeing is that of a father Scolding his son for stealing meat from Mummy's cooking pot, while himself is an armed robber'. Could this be true?

1 Like

Re: I Built Aso Rock, Who Is The Landlord You Pay Rent To?-IBB To Buhari by TunjiMsp: 6:10am On Feb 11, 2016
dikeigbo2:

Meaning?
Meaning, IBB should just keep quiet, who is the grandfather of corruption, not that we should not criticize corruption but not people like IBB.
Re: I Built Aso Rock, Who Is The Landlord You Pay Rent To?-IBB To Buhari by sparkleRed(f): 7:01am On Feb 11, 2016
TunjiMsp:
Meaning, IBB should just keep quiet, who is the grandfather of corruption, not that we should not criticize corruption but not people like IBB.

Dats a silly thing 2 say, sometimes d message is want u look @ and not d messengers
Re: I Built Aso Rock, Who Is The Landlord You Pay Rent To?-IBB To Buhari by romme2u: 7:06am On Feb 11, 2016
Dniccur:
My girlfriend called me on phone and she said:
Hello honey, you know I love you so much, I have
been looking for how to prove more of my love
for you, please Baby I want you to come to my House for a lunch with your Friends, I asked her, WHEN?
She replied; any day you will be chanced, I said okay and the date was fixed.
I started informing my friends about it and they
all agreed to go with me, some suspended what
they would have gone to just to follow me to her
house as demanded.
On the day, I and my friends were set to leave
and I called her baby
we are on our way to your house, and she replied "please babe
i can't wait to see you guys" and we were very
happy but unfortunately when we got to her
house, I called her again to let her know that we are
close to her house, she replied: "Baby are you serious?
Hahahahahaha, I was only joking oo, you know how we normally joke naa" , i got embarrassed but I
pretended, I ended the call.
I asked my friends to know if they heard my
conversation with her but they didn't, so i told them that she asked us to wait at the hotel that she will soon join us, we left to the hotel and I ordered for their needs.
Shortly I picked up my phone and shouted:
WHAT?
Guys we need to leave here now, I just received
information now that Boko Haram are on their way to this place and we all left the Hotel. None of my Friends knew what happened because it would have been so shameful to me.
IT'S NOW MY TURN TO JOKE..
Two week later, I called her, baby I just received a letter from my Village that I should come back home for my Chieftaincy title and they said I should not come without taking a wife, you know
you are the only one I have so I want you to inform
your parents and they should fix a date for our introduction and it should be next week because we need to leave for the village before this month runs out.
She was so happy and
she informed her parents just as I ordered.
They started preparing
and everything was in order. On the fixed date, I was in the Office when my phone rang, She was the one calling,
Baby where are you? I replied:
we are close to your house, she happily said Okay.
After a while she called back to know where I was again, Baby where are you " she said"
I replied: Baby are you serious you believed what
I told you?
Hehehehe I was only
joking oooooh, You know how we use to joke na.
She started calling me names and said I am
wicked!
Please Am I wicked?

na u sabi
Re: I Built Aso Rock, Who Is The Landlord You Pay Rent To?-IBB To Buhari by JoeBlocks(m): 7:16am On Feb 11, 2016
Perhaps we should ask IBB if he built Aso Rock with his own money. Tssssk
Re: I Built Aso Rock, Who Is The Landlord You Pay Rent To?-IBB To Buhari by kingsfield(m): 7:20am On Feb 11, 2016
Budget of change and corruption.
The president of the common man, the greatest n grand commander of d heavens n d earth = JEHOVAH SHAMMAH, pls keep presiding over us.
Dis budget shouldn't be read (pron.red)by any hypertensive 9jarian.
Re: I Built Aso Rock, Who Is The Landlord You Pay Rent To?-IBB To Buhari by LegalAnalyst(m): 7:40am On Feb 11, 2016
Aso rock again! I recalled in 2012 during the subsidy protest, there were revelations regarding how erstwhile NASS speaker and now governor of Sokoto state, Aminu Tanbuwa, negotiated with his predecessor, Dimeji Bankole, on how to purchase for himself the speaker quarters built with tax payers money. Nigeria my country. Can't stop laughing

*NaijaLegalAnalyst*

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Court Order Or Not, Our National Convention Will Still Hold - PDP / Latest List Of Oil Producing States By Barrels Produced Perday / 2020 Budget: Buhari Presents Appropriation Bill To NASS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.