Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,473 members, 7,819,723 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:44 PM

Photo From Sikiru Adeshina 'Arakangudu' Burial In His Home Town Today - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photo From Sikiru Adeshina 'Arakangudu' Burial In His Home Town Today (48124 Views)

Sikiru Adepoju: Throwback Pictures Of A Two-time Grammy Award Winning Nigerian / Adeshina Adesanya Is Dead! (Pastor Ajidara) / Sikiru Adeshina A.k.a Arakangudu Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo From Sikiru Adeshina 'Arakangudu' Burial In His Home Town Today by amdoyin82(m): 7:12pm On Feb 10, 2016
So sad, I find it very hard DAT dis man is dead.
Re: Photo From Sikiru Adeshina 'Arakangudu' Burial In His Home Town Today by LordVoldemort(m): 7:19pm On Feb 10, 2016
thisisayus:
sad.
I remember say na thief him dey always do.
they only better role he played was in iya oko bournvita

Babalawo not thief he hardly act as a thief
Re: Photo From Sikiru Adeshina 'Arakangudu' Burial In His Home Town Today by Charly68: 7:26pm On Feb 10, 2016
A very sound and interesting Actor is gone..such is life even if you spent a thousand years,it is still like a day before God.
Re: Photo From Sikiru Adeshina 'Arakangudu' Burial In His Home Town Today by PweetyJbaby(f): 7:30pm On Feb 10, 2016
R I P
Re: Photo From Sikiru Adeshina 'Arakangudu' Burial In His Home Town Today by CeediPee(m): 7:33pm On Feb 10, 2016
May his soul rest in the bossom of the Lord Amen. The nollywood industry will miss you.
Re: Photo From Sikiru Adeshina 'Arakangudu' Burial In His Home Town Today by olajizz01(m): 7:52pm On Feb 10, 2016
May Almighty Allah grants you Al-jannal firdaus and console the bereave u left behind,amin. sometime,material things do not worth struggling for in this world because we didnt know when our time is in this world,the best thing is to stay closer to God and always do good.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo From Sikiru Adeshina 'Arakangudu' Burial In His Home Town Today by Moborlarh(f): 7:55pm On Feb 10, 2016
RIP embarassed
Re: Photo From Sikiru Adeshina 'Arakangudu' Burial In His Home Town Today by Nobody: 8:01pm On Feb 10, 2016
EngrAbiola:
May his soul rest in peace

More photos @ http://www.musbizubeat.com/2016/02/photos-from-arakangudu-burial-in-his-home-town-today/
did u lock d "more photos" wit security code?

na still photo dey Dia...

op, fear God o
Re: Photo From Sikiru Adeshina 'Arakangudu' Burial In His Home Town Today by HaneefahRN(f): 8:12pm On Feb 10, 2016
EngrAbiola:

Yoruba actor, Sikiru Adeshina aka Arakangudu who yesterday. Feb 8, died suddenly from a heart attack has been laid to rest. His remains were moved to his home town in Osogbo, capital of Osun State, where he was this morning buried according to Islamic rites
See photo below
The baritone-voiced actor made his turn back into make-believe industry not long ago. The versatile actor bounced back with his role in a recent movie titled Ayaba Oosa written and produced by Yetunde Abubakry and directed by Okiki Afolayan.

http://www.musbizubeat.com/2016/02/photos-from-arakangudu-burial-in-his-home-town-today/

Eeyah! Ah! Ina lilahi waina ilei rojiun. This is shocking and saddening. RIP arakangudu. May Allah give his family d fortitude to bear d loss
Re: Photo From Sikiru Adeshina 'Arakangudu' Burial In His Home Town Today by Blackops(m): 8:21pm On Feb 10, 2016
I remember watching Ogbologbo there was a phrase used in the movie 'Gbolaga Respect'. That was the last Yoruba movie I really watched. Dem dey too wack. R.I.P
Re: Photo From Sikiru Adeshina 'Arakangudu' Burial In His Home Town Today by teemon123(m): 8:31pm On Feb 10, 2016
Rest in peace arakangudu!!!!!
Re: Photo From Sikiru Adeshina 'Arakangudu' Burial In His Home Town Today by idowuladipo: 8:33pm On Feb 10, 2016
R I P
Re: Photo From Sikiru Adeshina 'Arakangudu' Burial In His Home Town Today by Abukc(m): 8:49pm On Feb 10, 2016
You guys n babes it can be your turn tomorrow,you better stop that bad habit before you die. Why I dey tell una self.make una continue.
Re: Photo From Sikiru Adeshina 'Arakangudu' Burial In His Home Town Today by heedrysbola(m): 8:52pm On Feb 10, 2016
rest in peace, may almighty Allah grant him janna.
Re: Photo From Sikiru Adeshina 'Arakangudu' Burial In His Home Town Today by oracle009(m): 9:30pm On Feb 10, 2016
Blackops:
I remember watching Ogbologbo there was a phrase used in the movie 'Gbolaga Respect'. That was the last Yoruba movie I really watched. Dem dey too wack. R.I.P

'Gbolaga... Respect! ' dat phrase ehn... I hated it gan coz he acted as an armed robber in d movie... My name is GBOLAGA... everyone jst dey shout persin SCARCE name anyhow... As a salng frm a thief sef... Disgusting

RIP.... I luv his roles then sha

1 Like

Re: Photo From Sikiru Adeshina 'Arakangudu' Burial In His Home Town Today by Muhdta: 9:58pm On Feb 10, 2016
May Allah 4giv his sins n grant him Aljannafirdaus,amin
Re: Photo From Sikiru Adeshina 'Arakangudu' Burial In His Home Town Today by Kunlexic(m): 10:10pm On Feb 10, 2016
Rest in peace
Re: Photo From Sikiru Adeshina 'Arakangudu' Burial In His Home Town Today by Babyphinas(f): 10:46pm On Feb 10, 2016
RIP
Re: Photo From Sikiru Adeshina 'Arakangudu' Burial In His Home Town Today by molas02: 10:59pm On Feb 10, 2016
dis life is nothn...........i mean nothn at all, just live as if u gana die 2mao bro
Re: Photo From Sikiru Adeshina 'Arakangudu' Burial In His Home Town Today by Sandroustim: 12:25am On Feb 11, 2016
life is so short. Remember man that you are dust and unto dust you shall return. RIP to the dead.
Re: Photo From Sikiru Adeshina 'Arakangudu' Burial In His Home Town Today by sunnyBravo(m): 12:26am On Feb 11, 2016
Wisdom is knowing what is ahead and planning ahead before going ahead :
Take a little mind break and check your life when you get into eternity (place of no return, full of regrets than rejoicings) with your present state....
#SalvationIsNearerToYouNowThanLater
Re: Photo From Sikiru Adeshina 'Arakangudu' Burial In His Home Town Today by Burgerlomo: 6:09am On Feb 11, 2016
R.I.P.
Re: Photo From Sikiru Adeshina 'Arakangudu' Burial In His Home Town Today by Harllymart(f): 6:17am On Feb 11, 2016
R.I.P
Re: Photo From Sikiru Adeshina 'Arakangudu' Burial In His Home Town Today by sakieja(f): 8:59am On Feb 11, 2016
may Allah forgive you all your wrong did and grant you aljanat fridous.rip
Re: Photo From Sikiru Adeshina 'Arakangudu' Burial In His Home Town Today by Raul4real: 12:56pm On Feb 11, 2016
May Allah 4gv/grant him d Bst JANNAH
Re: Photo From Sikiru Adeshina 'Arakangudu' Burial In His Home Town Today by mykuye(m): 11:42am On Feb 12, 2016
thisisayus:
sad. I remember say na thief him dey always do. they only better role he played was in iya oko bournvita
your comment show say, you no dey watch him movie at all...
Re: Photo From Sikiru Adeshina 'Arakangudu' Burial In His Home Town Today by juman(m): 10:10am On Mar 28, 2016
Hmmm, life.

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Nigerian Celebrities Who Have Weird/Bad Dressing Habits (Photos) / The Vehicle Prince Harry And Meghan Markle Picked For Their Wedding / Meet John Abayomi Aruleba, The Owner Of Instablog9ja, Biography

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.