Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,828 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:07 PM

2016 Nysc Batch A Posted To Benue Stream I And Ii - NYSC (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / 2016 Nysc Batch A Posted To Benue Stream I And Ii (22803 Views)

2017 NYSC BATCH A Posted To Katsina.. Report / 2016 NYSC Batch A (stream II) Orientation To Commence Next Week / 2016 NYSC Batch A Stream 2 Postponed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2016 Nysc Batch A Posted To Benue Stream I And Ii by DTOBS(m): 9:04am On Mar 09, 2016
Ayima:
I serve in Gboko Benue state.if u need info u can contact me. 07033680860:

Good one sire...
Please in subsequent time we will be needing your input on this thread!!!

But in the meantime,can you please give us the summary of how Benue state is?
Standard of living, employment opportunities, Availability of good ppas, state govt and ppas allowed, and also the wannanue camp....

Thanks in advance....
Re: 2016 Nysc Batch A Posted To Benue Stream I And Ii by Ayima: 9:38am On Mar 09, 2016
DTOBS:

Good one sire...
Please in subsequent time we will be needing your input on this thread!!!

But in the meantime,can you please give us the summary of how Benue state is?
Standard of living, employment opportunities, Availability of good ppas, state govt and ppas allowed, and also the wannanue camp....

Thanks in advance....
Benue is a nice place to serve,the people are friendly except you make them unfriendly.The camp is ok, there is enough food here but no money in the state. No much of government establishments so if u are posted here, u may likely be a teacher.Before i forget, sex is also very cheap here.
Re: 2016 Nysc Batch A Posted To Benue Stream I And Ii by DTOBS(m): 9:50am On Mar 09, 2016
Ayima:
Benue is a nice place to serve,the people are friendly except you make them unfriendly.The camp is ok, there is enough food here but no money in the state. No much of government establishments so if u are posted here, u may likely be a teacher.Before i forget, sex is also very cheap here.

Thank you sire, does the ppa's pay? If yes, like how much? I know the state govt do not pay.

What's the standard of living like? Can I get a self contain apartment for like #40-50k?grin

And on the issue of *sex*, well, let's leave that one for the cassanovas in the building....cheesy
Re: 2016 Nysc Batch A Posted To Benue Stream I And Ii by Ayima: 10:01am On Mar 09, 2016
DTOBS:

Thank you sire, does the ppa's pay? If yes, like how much? I know the state govt do not pay.

What's the standard of living like? Can I get a self contain apartment for like #40-50k?grin

And on the issue of *sex*, well, let's leave that one for the cassanovas in the building....cheesy
They do pay from 3k above.House Rent is very cheap too especially here in Gboko, you can get self contain for 40k to 50k.
Re: 2016 Nysc Batch A Posted To Benue Stream I And Ii by DTOBS(m): 10:08am On Mar 09, 2016
Ayima:
They do pay from 3k above.House Rent is very cheap too especially here in Gboko, you can get self contain for 40k to 50k.

Okkkkk sire...ThanK you so much...

hope you will be on ground to receive us soongrin

One last question sire, are we going to be allowed entrance into the camp say on the 29? This is because some peeps will be coming from a very far distance and will probably leave home on 28!
Re: 2016 Nysc Batch A Posted To Benue Stream I And Ii by Ayima: 10:10am On Mar 09, 2016
DTOBS:

Okkkkk sire...ThanK you so much...

hope you will be on ground to receive us soongrin

One last question sire, are we going to be allowed entrance into the camp say on the 29? This is because some peeps will be coming from a very far distance and will probably leave home on 28!
yes you will.
Re: 2016 Nysc Batch A Posted To Benue Stream I And Ii by DTOBS(m): 10:13am On Mar 09, 2016
Ayima:
yes you will.
OK sire... thank you so Much for this insight, God bless you sire.
Re: 2016 Nysc Batch A Posted To Benue Stream I And Ii by DTOBS(m): 10:18am On Mar 09, 2016
Ayima:
cc:
bidx1
kennygee18
princechina
gwazah
gudugbe
saintfieldcastro
vikky014
Re: 2016 Nysc Batch A Posted To Benue Stream I And Ii by DTOBS(m): 10:19am On Mar 09, 2016
Ayima:
cc:
bidx1
kennygee18
princechina
gwazah
gudugbe
saintfieldcastro
vikky014
Re: 2016 Nysc Batch A Posted To Benue Stream I And Ii by Ayima: 10:31am On Mar 09, 2016
DTOBS:

OK sire... thank you so Much for this insight, God bless you sire.
you are welcome Bro.
Re: 2016 Nysc Batch A Posted To Benue Stream I And Ii by Nobody: 11:07am On Mar 09, 2016
how do u people know your state
Re: 2016 Nysc Batch A Posted To Benue Stream I And Ii by kennygee18(m): 11:50am On Mar 09, 2016
We were able 2 access it wen Nysc portal was hacked using a cheat..if u weren't fast enof den to check Urz den u av 2 wait til it is officially released cos it's no longer accessible.
vingeophysicist:
how do u people know your state
Re: 2016 Nysc Batch A Posted To Benue Stream I And Ii by Vikky014(f): 12:04pm On Mar 09, 2016
DTOBS:

Wow the first female on this thread...Hmmmm u re welcome sweetie!

Are you heading to Benue too?

on that one, HIV/AIDs for Edo and calabar Na the highest!!!!
noooo. we missed batch A. but will choose benue whn batch B reg strts
Re: 2016 Nysc Batch A Posted To Benue Stream I And Ii by Nobody: 1:43pm On Mar 09, 2016
was venue your first choice
Re: 2016 Nysc Batch A Posted To Benue Stream I And Ii by kennygee18(m): 3:01pm On Mar 09, 2016
Regrettably it was o

vinge[color=][/color]ophysicist:
Re: 2016 Nysc Batch A Posted To Benue Stream I And Ii by DTOBS(m): 3:15pm On Mar 09, 2016
Vikky014:
noooo. we missed batch A. but will choose benue whn batch B reg strts
ehya.... Sowie about that!!!!God has his ways of doing things, don't be despair dear.

Now tell me why will you want to choose Benue of all state, why not Abuja, Lagos or Akwa Ibom?

Which skul re u from?
Re: 2016 Nysc Batch A Posted To Benue Stream I And Ii by DTOBS(m): 3:16pm On Mar 09, 2016
vingeophysicist:
Same with me...
Re: 2016 Nysc Batch A Posted To Benue Stream I And Ii by Vikky014(f): 3:25pm On Mar 09, 2016
DTOBS:

ehya.... Sowie about that!!!!God has his ways of doing things, don't be despair dear.

Now tell me why will you want to choose Benue of all state, why not Abuja, Lagos or Akwa Ibom?

Which skul re u from?
i ws told dt they made it compulsory for one to choose 2 northern states. so benue is smehw cool except fulani herds men wahala so i'm considering benue....i graduated from unizik
Re: 2016 Nysc Batch A Posted To Benue Stream I And Ii by Nobody: 3:32pm On Mar 09, 2016
DTOBS:

Same with me...
benue was the only choice for the first box I hope they won't take me to benue
Re: 2016 Nysc Batch A Posted To Benue Stream I And Ii by Nobody: 3:38pm On Mar 09, 2016
Vikky014:
i ws told dt they made it compulsory for one to choose 2 northern states. so benue is smehw cool except fulani herds men wahala so i'm considering benue....i graduated from unizik
vicky are you coming for the convocation and which department did you graduate from. I graduated from geology we are lucky that my own department is fast so first batch things.
Re: 2016 Nysc Batch A Posted To Benue Stream I And Ii by Vikky014(f): 3:57pm On Mar 09, 2016
vingeophysicist:
vicky are you coming for the convocation and which department did you graduate from. I graduated from geology we are lucky that my own department is fast so first batch things.
my dept ws also fast. our result reached VC'S OFFICE BY NOV LAST YEAR.it ws just minor politics dt played out.

i dnt think i will go. i graduated from faculty of biosciences . dept of Botany
Re: 2016 Nysc Batch A Posted To Benue Stream I And Ii by Nobody: 4:12pm On Mar 09, 2016
Vikky014:
my dept ws also fast. our result reached VC'S OFFICE BY NOV LAST YEAR.it ws just minor politics dt played out.

i dnt think i will go. i graduate from faculty of biosciences . dept of Botany
but it is mandatory to pay the 8000 naira whether you attend or not.the money covers the graduation gown, order of proceedings, certificate scroll,unizik t shirt and other things dear. so is better you attend and enjoy your money or you pay the money wastefully.
Re: 2016 Nysc Batch A Posted To Benue Stream I And Ii by DTOBS(m): 4:57pm On Mar 09, 2016
Vikky014:

Yea! 2states from tr northern part and 2states from the southern part...
Benue is cool true true....at least better than kwara for me and Abuja as at now is so so dry and do not support biz...hence,Benue is our last hope.

I finished from OAU tho; Your course of study?
Re: 2016 Nysc Batch A Posted To Benue Stream I And Ii by DTOBS(m): 5:00pm On Mar 09, 2016
vingeophysicist:
benue was the only choice for the first box I hope they won't take me to benue
grin... There is 95% chance that you will be giving Benue because of the following reasons;
1. Benue is considered not to be among the hot cake states.

2. PCMs don't rush to the state so any pcm that choose Benue will be giving with all pleasuregrin
Re: 2016 Nysc Batch A Posted To Benue Stream I And Ii by Vikky014(f): 6:25pm On Mar 09, 2016
DTOBS:

Yea! 2states from tr northern part and 2states from the southern part...
Benue is cool true true....at least better than kwara for me and Abuja as at now is so so dry and do not support biz...hence,Benue is our last hope.

I finished from OAU tho; Your course of study?
BOTANY. yours is?
Re: 2016 Nysc Batch A Posted To Benue Stream I And Ii by kennygee18(m): 6:46pm On Mar 09, 2016
Vikky014:
BOTANY. yours is?
Re: 2016 Nysc Batch A Posted To Benue Stream I And Ii by kennygee18(m): 6:48pm On Mar 09, 2016
The more I research abt Benue state d mor I get upset...Der is God sha
Re: 2016 Nysc Batch A Posted To Benue Stream I And Ii by Vikky014(f): 6:49pm On Mar 09, 2016
[quote author=kennygee18 post=43624434][/quote]lol..God dey
Re: 2016 Nysc Batch A Posted To Benue Stream I And Ii by Nobody: 6:56pm On Mar 09, 2016
DTOBS:

grin... There is 95% chance that you will be giving Benue because of the following reasons;
1. Benue is considered not to be among the hot cake states.

2. PCMs don't rush to the state so any pcm that choose Benue will be giving with all pleasuregrin
benue,rivers and ebonyi
Re: 2016 Nysc Batch A Posted To Benue Stream I And Ii by DTOBS(m): 8:40pm On Mar 09, 2016
vingeophysicist:
benue,rivers and ebonyi
I see you in Benue or ebonyi....anything can happen tho!
Re: 2016 Nysc Batch A Posted To Benue Stream I And Ii by DTOBS(m): 8:45pm On Mar 09, 2016
Vikky014:
BOTANY. yours is?
Wow, almost related somehow...Agric Economics (Policy makers we are)
Re: 2016 Nysc Batch A Posted To Benue Stream I And Ii by DTOBS(m): 8:46pm On Mar 09, 2016
kennygee18:
The more I research abt Benue state d mor I get upset...Der is God sha
Lolzzz..what are the things you re getting...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

2 UNIOSUN Graduates Die In Accident On Their Way To NYSC Camp / Which States Pays State Allowances To NYSC Corp Members / NYSC Should Be Held Responsible For Kidnap Of Corpers In Zamfara - Shehu Sani

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.