Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,139 members, 7,818,430 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:24 PM

Dubai Slavery - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Dubai Slavery (8928 Views)

Sondos al-Qattan Losing Brands After Her ‘Slavery’ Comments Went Viral (Pics) / The Dark Side Of Dubai – Dubai Slavery / Pictures From The Badagry Slave Port And Slavery relics / Heritage Museum. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dubai Slavery by femark04(m): 7:20pm On Feb 10, 2016
Some company here is like slavery
B4 any agent lie you think very well

Re: Dubai Slavery by adren(m): 8:06pm On Feb 10, 2016
OP.. maybe you were smuggled there ni ooo..
the dubai we see on TV is not like this ooo..

however, i feel your pain..
this reminds me of kirikiri prison back home..

God go hear your pRayers soon and send u back to naija to live like a king!!

lalasticlala.. this is a lesson for tbose looking to seek for greener pastures overseas...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dubai Slavery by balash(m): 8:12pm On Feb 10, 2016
You dey there?
Re: Dubai Slavery by femark04(m): 8:16pm On Feb 10, 2016
adren:
OP.. maybe you were smuggled there ni ooo..
the dubai we see on TV is not like this ooo..

however, i feel your pain..
this reminds me of kirikiri prison back home..

God go hear your pRayers soon and send u back to naija to live like a king!!

lalasticlala.. this is a lesson for tbose looking to seek for greener pastures overseas...

Yes Dubai is very beautiful country
But some there company use works like slavery
I visit some accommodation here it very was
Re: Dubai Slavery by femark04(m): 8:21pm On Feb 10, 2016
Yes
Re: Dubai Slavery by mrbyron(m): 12:13am On Feb 11, 2016
Men! Una Don forget the way back home? This nor be life now!

1 Like

Re: Dubai Slavery by Lexusgs430: 2:50am On Feb 11, 2016
Not forgetting the N3000.00 daily wage and 7 day mandatory/compulsory slave labour.

3 Likes

Re: Dubai Slavery by Miami11: 4:33am On Feb 11, 2016
Dude, return home immediately!

What is your story na?

3 Likes

Re: Dubai Slavery by Nobody: 2:01pm On Feb 11, 2016
OP I believe you die..
This is what over 50% of our people in Dubai see... No jokes
To think that these people pay about 50k/month to sleep in this kind of place is crazy...

I have seen the dopest and the ghettoest of that country so make una no let those big pics fool una.....
Look before you leap

1 Like

Re: Dubai Slavery by Lewist(m): 5:40pm On Feb 11, 2016
femark04:
Some company here is like slavery
B4 any agent lie you think very well
God bless you,how remind me of those days way back 2014.life in Dubai is not too good for hustlers some time .US all d way
Re: Dubai Slavery by worry359(m): 5:47pm On Feb 11, 2016
I wish that some of the people rushing to go there would read things like this!
They would rather listen to a so called friend or agent.

They get into slavery type job and find that they can barely pay food and accommodation
never mind send money home!

Then it's "someone should help a brother."
Re: Dubai Slavery by femark04(m): 6:41pm On Feb 11, 2016
worry359:
I wish that some of the people rushing to go there would read things like this!
They would rather listen to a so called friend or agent.

They get into slavery type job and find that they can barely pay food and accommodation
never mind send money home!

Then it's "someone should help a brother."

Everything here is cost
To ret a room is 1500dr in Nigeria money #90000 in a month
If you no how to manage you will use 350aed to 400aed to eat in a months
Re: Dubai Slavery by femark04(m): 6:45pm On Feb 11, 2016
Lewist:

God bless you,how remind me of those days way back 2014.life in Dubai is not too good for hustlers some time .US all d way

Dubai just good for tourim
Re: Dubai Slavery by femark04(m): 6:54pm On Feb 11, 2016
favoured234:
OP I believe you die..
This is what over 50% of our people in Dubai see... No jokes
To think that these people pay about 50k/month to sleep in this kind of place is crazy...

I have seen the dopest and the ghettoest of that country so make una no let those big pics fool una.....
Look before you leap
true talk my brother

A gent will lie you work in Dubai
Your salary 90k
90k here is 1300aed you can not ret bed space tallest of a room
Re: Dubai Slavery by femark04(m): 7:03pm On Feb 11, 2016
Miami11:
Dude, return home immediately!

What is your story na?
my brother i thank God for my life here
Many of my friend here do agent work here lie for the people in Nigeria
For the work then for fill give there family and bring another person there
Re: Dubai Slavery by femark04(m): 7:12pm On Feb 11, 2016
mrbyron:
Men! Una Don forget the way back home? This nor be life now!
am free to go home anytime
Let mr add more date for u some company will collect you passport b4 start ur contract
Re: Dubai Slavery by worry359(m): 7:21pm On Feb 11, 2016
Also many do not have funds for air ticket to return home.

Then return home to face people who loaned money to go to the promised land in the first place!
Re: Dubai Slavery by femark04(m): 7:34pm On Feb 11, 2016
worry359:
Also many do not have funds for air ticket to return home.

Then return home to face people who loaned money to go to the promised land in the first place!
many Africa here no way to go back
Nigeria graduate collect 800ead in month #48k eat paid for light paid for visa money every month
Re: Dubai Slavery by femark04(m): 8:22pm On Feb 11, 2016
Stop waste money for visit Dubai to fine job
You can start your small business in Nigeria than waste it cool cool cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Dubai Slavery by Miami11: 9:30pm On Feb 11, 2016
femark04:
my brother i thank God for my life here
Many of my friend here do agent work here lie for the people in Nigeria
For the work then for fill give there family and bring another person there

Poster tell them to return home, that is in humane condition.
So all those men live in one house?
Re: Dubai Slavery by Nobody: 6:35am On Feb 13, 2016
femark04:

Everything here is cost
To ret a room is 1500dr in Nigeria money #90000 in a month
If you no how to manage you will use 350aed to 400aed to eat in a months

Where did you see a room for 1500AED? That amount can only get you a partition(half room) in Dubai or Abu Dhabi that I know....
If we look at the problem in that country, sleep will be far from us... Leave country problem make we sleep well

Now 1AED= 84NGN
Re: Dubai Slavery by Nobody: 6:37am On Feb 13, 2016
Miami11:

Poster tell them to return home, that is in humane condition.
So all those men live in one house?
You saw 5 men in one room and you are complaining?
I know some standard room takes about 14 (I am not exaggerating)
Ask them to go home and they turn you enemy...

2 Likes

Re: Dubai Slavery by claremont(m): 11:50am On Feb 13, 2016
When we see/hear about Dubai on the news, it's all about the Ferraris and Lamboughinis. They never show the slums.

1 Like

Re: Dubai Slavery by femark04(m): 3:07pm On Feb 13, 2016
claremont:
When we see/hear about Dubai on the news, it's all about the Ferraris and Lamboughinis. They never show the slums.

Yes so
Re: Dubai Slavery by Nobody: 2:37pm On Feb 14, 2016
cry this is terrible, I'm sorry u going through that.
Re: Dubai Slavery by Nobody: 3:10pm On Feb 14, 2016
fear don dey catch me.
My bros is hell bent on relocating to dubai. He keeps saying a friend said this and that. He is billed to leave next month and said his friend has found a job for him.

Please how will he avoid his passport from being seized by his employers? if after 2 years and he wants to come back , can he come back if his passport is seized by the employer? can we send him a copy of his doc and use it to relocate back if need be? He is a graduate and is processing a work visa.

But i have seen a friend dt got a good job with an oil coy in dubai. he was working with an oil servicing coy in naija before he had issues with them. He did the contract in dubai for 2 years, married while he was working there. he gained the most weight he ever had in life while he was in the oil coys training school. He relocated to uk after the contract finished.

I feel destiny also has a big say. If u are destined to prosper in naija and u go abroad, nothing for u.

4 Likes

Re: Dubai Slavery by Miami11: 7:16pm On Feb 14, 2016
But the warning about all this countries have been here but you will still find some more people heading to Dubai or such countries with no qualification or skills to offer, and not enough money to earn a decent standard of living.
Re: Dubai Slavery by femark04(m): 9:07pm On Feb 14, 2016
Miami11:
But the warning about all this countries have been here but you will still find some more people heading to Dubai or such countries with no qualification or skills to offer, and not enough money to earn a decent standard of living.
Yes sooo
Many graduate are here work as labour
With status ordinary labour
Salary in a months 800aed to 1200aed
Re: Dubai Slavery by femark04(m): 9:19pm On Feb 14, 2016
mercylicious:
fear don dey catch me.
My bros is hell bent on relocating to dubai. He keeps saying a friend said this and that. He is billed to leave next month and said his friend has found a job for him.

Please how will he avoid his passport from being seized by his employers? if after 2 years and he wants to come back , can he come back if his passport is seized by the employer? can we send him a copy of his doc and use it to relocate back if need be? He is a graduate and is processing a work visa.

But i have seen a friend dt got a good job with an oil coy in dubai. he was working with an oil servicing coy in naija before he had issues with them. He did the contract in dubai for 2 years, married while he was working there. he gained the most weight he ever had in life while he was in the oil coys training school. He relocated to uk after the contract finished.

I feel destiny also has a big say. If u are destined to prosper in naija and u go abroad, nothing for u.
no benefit for relocate to abroad if you have what are doin. I ask my self one question this morning if my six years home break because of love of abroad. Its money am go to see in my 3 years contract can building another one
Answer is no
Let you friend try his own luk
Re: Dubai Slavery by femark04(m): 9:23pm On Feb 14, 2016
femark04:
no benefit for relocate to abroad if you have what you are do here. I ask my self one question this morning if my six years home break because of love of abroad. Its money am go to see in my 3 years contract can building another home for me
Answer is no
Let you friend try his own luk
Re: Dubai Slavery by femark04(m): 9:29pm On Feb 14, 2016
favoured234:

Where did you see a room for 1500AED? That amount can only get you a partition(half room) in Dubai or Abu Dhabi that I know....
If we look at the problem in that country, sleep will be far from us... Leave country problem make we sleep well

Now 1AED= 84NGN

Fujairah
Re: Dubai Slavery by cruzclinton1(m): 3:14pm On Feb 20, 2016
Make all of u here cap less.....I say fem all of you...... Without any cert. U can get a mini work in dubai like cleaner,construction helper,factory helper,technician and above all security guard which has higher pay than others......security guard in dubai can pay u like 1500dhs +free shared accommodation +free transport and other benefits....mind u 1aed = #84.....1500dhs is 126,000naira. Do you think u can get that can of pay for such mini job in nigeria. even if u get that,u will remove accommodation money and transport from there and how much is remaining?which am sure u can't such amount for a mini job in naija..........do u know how many years some people,even graduates have being without any job? In naija, banks pay graduates(OND,HND) highest 80thousand. And from there,they will pay for accommodation and tee fees to work......but dubai,from ur 126,000,is almost ur saving the whole money if u know what u have come to do or even saving the greater percent of the salary. And u can get better salary after finishing ur first 2 years contract. If ur wise,u go for dps if ur first work is security guard thereby standing a better and higher salary in ur next contract........HUSTLING is not for lazy dudes or liver cuttage dudes...if u plan well...u will make it in dubai.....u need to be smart and sharp,reason like a computer.......I REST MY CASE

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cheapest Masters School And Course In Canada? / Writing Sponsorship Letter / Prophet Jailed Over Visa Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.