Stats: 3,151,379 members, 7,812,108 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:25 AM

Get Paid Posting To A Forum Site And For Number Of Views Of Your Topic - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Get Paid Posting To A Forum Site And For Number Of Views Of Your Topic (498 Views)

How Can I Get Thousands Of Views To My Site In A Day / Create Forum Site For N70,000 / Mark Zuckerberg Shares Number Of ACTIVE Users On Facebook, Whatsapp, Instagram (2) (3) (4)

Get Paid Posting To A Forum Site And For Number Of Views Of Your Topic by nawebco(m): 7:37pm On Feb 10, 2016
NEW BUSINESS FORUM HERE

Happy to announce the creation of a new business forum, strictly for business and job opportunity discussions.

Here you get paid for posting into this business forum and also get paid for the number of views generated by your postings.

Registration, reading the post, creating a new post and contributing is all free.

The forum has fantastic features:
you can include image in your post
you can share your posts/free adverts in your Facebook, Twitter and other social media
The most recent posts are placed at the front page
'Side talk' area is also available for other non-business discussions
and many more

Try it at http://naija4web.com/Forum/index.php
Re: Get Paid Posting To A Forum Site And For Number Of Views Of Your Topic by Nobody: 3:53am On Feb 11, 2016
Hmmm. So if I post a topic that hits 8,000 views, how much do I make?
Re: Get Paid Posting To A Forum Site And For Number Of Views Of Your Topic by Flexherbal(m): 6:08am On Feb 11, 2016
I love creativity.
Re: Get Paid Posting To A Forum Site And For Number Of Views Of Your Topic by zerocool(m): 6:41am On Feb 11, 2016
You should atleast change your forum's (phpbb) native theme, and make a custom one for it.

Re: Get Paid Posting To A Forum Site And For Number Of Views Of Your Topic by amJoe(m): 7:41am On Feb 11, 2016
cb4a.net for sale @5k email me: evatomng@gmail.com if you're interested in buying..

Vibergist.com For Sale Call 07011719613 / Pls Help Me With My Adsense Account / Assistance Needed Over Here

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7