Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

Financial Analyst Urgently Needed - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Financial Analyst Urgently Needed (1493 Views)

Data Analyst Urgently Needed / Customer Service Representative/financial Analyst Needed For Immediate Employmen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Financial Analyst Urgently Needed by kayb2gx(m): 7:38pm On Feb 10, 2016
Financial Analyst
The Role

You shall be expected to carry out the following responsibilities:

• Determining cost of operations by establishing standard costs; collecting operational data

• Identifying financial status by comparing and analyzing actual results with plans and forecasts

• Guiding cost analysis process by establishing and enforcing policies and procedures;

• Improving financial status by analyzing results; monitoring variances; identifying trends; recommending actions to management

• Reconciling transactions by comparing and correcting data

• Analyze financial information to produce forecasts of business, industry, and economic conditions for use in making investment decisions.

The Person
A suitable candidate must:

• Be degree qualified in either Accounting or Economics (possession of a relevant postgraduate degree or certification will be an added advantage)

• Be proactive with at least 2 years’ experience in a similar role

• Be proficient in the use of MS Office tools, particularly Excel and Powerpoint

This position which is to be filled immediately, offers great career opportunities and competitive remuneration to the right candidate.
To apply, kindly send your CV to recruitment@pivotageconsulting.com
Re: Financial Analyst Urgently Needed by TaymmyT: 6:48am On Feb 11, 2016
GNLD
Fake people. They are not real.
Re: Financial Analyst Urgently Needed by jinwas(m): 8:00am On Feb 11, 2016
TaymmyT:
GNLD

How do you know?

2 Likes

Re: Financial Analyst Urgently Needed by kayb2gx(m): 12:04pm On Feb 12, 2016
TaymmyT:
GNLD

I am really worried about how you came about this piece of trash you just spewed on here without verifying your speculations.

If you go about your life in this manner, I'm sure you'd make some stupid conclusions that would land you in BIG TROUBLE SOMEDAY.

FYI, this aint no GNLD campaign, the company (Pivotageconsulting) is relatively new, and more vacancies would be popping up soon. Do yourself a big favor by turning in your resume (I believe you're still job hunting) and desist from posting unverified and misleading claims allover the internet.

I'm sure you have data on your device, why not check their website to validate your 'GNLD' claims.

1 Like

Re: Financial Analyst Urgently Needed by jinwas(m): 1:36pm On Feb 12, 2016
TaymmyT:
GNLD

Always try to get your facts right before classifying every unknown job ads as "GNLD".

So much you can do with Google bro

You almost made me not honour this very job interview invitation yesterday man.

ALWAYS GET YOUR FACTS RIGHT.

(1) (Reply)

Hotel Vacancies!!! / Federal University Otuoke Recruitment Massively, November 2016 / Golden Rotex Nigeria Company L.t.d

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.