Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,525 members, 7,954,989 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:42 PM

Facility Managers At Clayfield And Harrow Limited. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Facility Managers At Clayfield And Harrow Limited. (1943 Views)

Invitation For Assessment From Clayfields And Harrow / Test Invite From Clayfields And Harrow / Packaging Managers At Sabmiller Plc, Rivers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Facility Managers At Clayfield And Harrow Limited. by atama27(m): 9:08pm On Feb 10, 2016
Clayfield and Harrow Limited - We define ourselves beyond the simple snag of customer service excellence. For us, our service quality measurement centers on a set standard of achieving zero facilities downtime for our customers. Our collective goal at Clayfields & Harrow is to simplify the task of facilities management for our customers.

We are recruiting to fill the position of:

Job Title: Facility Manager

Requirements
Day to day management of site/facilities
Liaising with clients, subcontractors and other technical and non technical staffs
Responding to emergencies or urgent issues that may arise
Preparing work and maintenance schedule
Overseeing quality control and health and safety matters on site
Organizing and supervising of materials and human resources
Preparing reports as required.
Candidate must be a degree holder in any social science,science or maintenance engineering field with at least 2years experience in facility management or related field.
Application Closing Date
18th February, 2016.

Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV's to: i.makanjuola@clayfieldsandharrow.com or jobs@clayfieldsandharrow.com
Re: Facility Managers At Clayfield And Harrow Limited. by Esychem(f): 3:41pm On Jun 27, 2016
pls atama, can we talk on phone, i got an invitation from the job advert u posted sometime ago. clayfields and harrow ltd in lagos but i stay in PH. want u to pls tell me abt them cos am not satisfied with what i read abt them online yet. pls if u dnt mind. 09020995561. i will be glad

(1) (Reply)

Anyone With Idea About Graceco Limited Lagos / Seven Up Bottling Plc / Job Vacancy: A Medical Sales Representative Is Needed Urgently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.