Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,767 members, 7,809,956 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:45 PM

Business Development Officer - Pecan Trust Microfinance Bank [120k] - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Business Development Officer - Pecan Trust Microfinance Bank [120k] (7749 Views)

Latest Jobs At Money Trust Microfinance Bank / It Analyst - Pecan Trust Microfinance Bank [100k] / Internal Auditor - Pecan Trust Micro Finance Bank [150k - 500k] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Business Development Officer - Pecan Trust Microfinance Bank [120k] by MiratonMatador: 9:18pm On Feb 10, 2016
Royal Metador Outsourcing is recruiting on behalf of its client, a Microfinance Bank to employ suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below;
JOB TITLE: BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT OFFICER
JOB DESCRIPTION:
This is a marketing and sales position that will oversee product development and capacity building (external). The role is responsible for planning strategies to grow the business. The successful candidate will be focused on core deliverables such as identifying new business areas, determining and segmenting the target market, increasing the customer base, and coordinating public relations efforts.
He/she will be responsible for ensuring customer satisfaction, deposit mobilization, and loan origination. He will also be responsible for reviewing and updating credit and loan files, generating demand deposits, risk assets,Clientele base generation and follow up on new and existing customer base.
REQUIRED SKILLS:
• Excellent analytical skills
• Demonstrated knowledge of strategy development, and application of business planning mechanisms
• Demonstrated ability to develop, and maintain, effective business relationships
• Demonstrated knowledge of business and product development applied in commercial or Microfinance banking environment
• A good knowledge of the Microfinance industry with and excellent record of marketing and sales of banking products and models
• Strong experience in micro credit & micro savings in a successful MFB.
QUALIFICATION REQUIRED:
• Minimum OND and or Bachelor’s degree in Finance and Business Management or related discipline; Professional certification or Master’s degree is an added advantage.
• 2-6 years of experience in finance and business development including strategy formulation, new business development and implementationetc.
• Certificate in CBN/NDIC microfinance Programme will be an added advantage.
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE:
4TH MARCH, 2016.

METHOD OF APPLICATION
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV and application tocareers@miratonmatadorgroup.com using the job vacancy and location as the subject of the mail.

NOTE:
ONLY ELIGIBLE CANDIDATES WILL BE SHORTLISTED AND SUBSEQUENTLY
CONTACTED.
Re: Business Development Officer - Pecan Trust Microfinance Bank [120k] by Jaraworldsms(m): 9:19pm On Feb 10, 2016
wow

Re: Business Development Officer - Pecan Trust Microfinance Bank [120k] by MiratonMatador: 11:10am On Feb 11, 2016
Second Seed of interviews; this Saturday; Feb 13 2016
Re: Business Development Officer - Pecan Trust Microfinance Bank [120k] by sulorog(m): 2:02pm On Feb 11, 2016
Pls can someone who fail your test, apply again for the job. Pls reply. Thanks.
Re: Business Development Officer - Pecan Trust Microfinance Bank [120k] by Payshence(f): 5:48pm On Feb 11, 2016
Pekant trust microfinance Bank or Pekant microfinance Bank.I cant seem to find anytin about them on the internet.Can somebody tel me w@s happening?
Re: Business Development Officer - Pecan Trust Microfinance Bank [120k] by MiratonMatador: 6:24pm On Feb 11, 2016
Hello Payshence,

Its a newly incorporated micro finance bank; just issued a license. Operations start from 1st of March. Kindly confirm from financial regulatory bodies; if need be.

Thanks
Re: Business Development Officer - Pecan Trust Microfinance Bank [120k] by Payshence(f): 6:50pm On Feb 11, 2016
MiratonMatador:
Hello Payshence,

Its a newly incorporated micro finance bank; just issued a license. Operations start from 1st of March. Kindly confirm from financial regulatory bodies; if need be.

Thanks
Ooh,I see.Its alright.Thanks for the clarification.
Re: Business Development Officer - Pecan Trust Microfinance Bank [120k] by Bunk20: 8:01pm On Feb 11, 2016
@Miratonmatador can someone who has not worked in a micro finance bank apply
Re: Business Development Officer - Pecan Trust Microfinance Bank [120k] by MiratonMatador: 8:51pm On Feb 11, 2016
Yes, if the person is smart and wliing to work. Apply for an applicable work
Re: Business Development Officer - Pecan Trust Microfinance Bank [120k] by sulorog(m): 11:31pm On Feb 11, 2016
Pls can somebody apply for this job again, if he/she fail your test before. Reply. Thanks
Re: Business Development Officer - Pecan Trust Microfinance Bank [120k] by MiratonMatador: 8:56am On Feb 12, 2016
Hello Surojog,

Yes please. However; you still have to pass test.

Regards
Re: Business Development Officer - Pecan Trust Microfinance Bank [120k] by optimiza: 9:32am On Feb 12, 2016
MiratonMatador:
Hello Surojog,

Yes please. However; you still have to pass test.

Regards
Just saw this stuff and applied this morning. do I stand a chance to be shortlisted today and be part of tomorrow's test? worked in mfb and still working in mfb with over 4 yrs exp. would be glad to hear from u
Re: Business Development Officer - Pecan Trust Microfinance Bank [120k] by MiratonMatador: 9:35am On Feb 12, 2016
Hello Surojog,

Yes you can make it.

Regards
Re: Business Development Officer - Pecan Trust Microfinance Bank [120k] by optimiza: 2:27pm On Feb 14, 2016
@ miraton metador, thanks for the reply. the invite was instant and test n interview went well. when should we expect the next invite or feedback?
I doubt if your client would be able to pay such salary of #120k for BDO considering that just starting operations. BTW most standard mfb pay up to that.
Also throw some light to actual office location of business.
Re: Business Development Officer - Pecan Trust Microfinance Bank [120k] by MiratonMatador: 7:07pm On Feb 14, 2016
Great you had a lovely time with us.

Our client can afford the stated salary; based on every individual capability and skill set.

Also, location is Adebayo Doherty Way, off Admiralty way; Lekki.

Regards
Re: Business Development Officer - Pecan Trust Microfinance Bank [120k] by ewons1(m): 10:42am On Feb 15, 2016
@miraton matador
Boss,Goodmorning,i just sent a mail as regards the advertised position along with my application letter and resume attached.mine is the mail with a little foot note along with the mail and attached with phone number beneath.pls kindly review sir.Thank you
Re: Business Development Officer - Pecan Trust Microfinance Bank [120k] by Samspeaks(m): 11:43am On Feb 15, 2016
@OP, Any other Administrative vacancies available would be appreciated by me.
Re: Business Development Officer - Pecan Trust Microfinance Bank [120k] by optimiza: 11:11am On Feb 16, 2016
@ miranton matador, so where do we go from where? I mean those who had interviews last Saturday... would there be another round/batch of interview or straight to successful shortlist to clients...
let's know what and when to expect the next call. since we barely have few time to march
Re: Business Development Officer - Pecan Trust Microfinance Bank [120k] by optimiza: 11:12am On Feb 16, 2016
@ miranton matador, so where do we go from where? I mean those who had interviews last Saturday... would there be another round/batch of interview or straight to successful shortlist to clients...
let's know what and when to expect the next call. since we barely have few days to march
Re: Business Development Officer - Pecan Trust Microfinance Bank [120k] by MiratonMatador: 1:22pm On Feb 16, 2016
Hello Optimiza,

We have collated a list of successful candidates. Contact will be made shortly.

Regards
Re: Business Development Officer - Pecan Trust Microfinance Bank [120k] by ewons1(m): 1:31pm On Feb 16, 2016
@matador....bros...I sent a chat on this thread yesterday intimating u of my mail I sent to you same yesterday...but u ignored me neither was there any response to my mail
Re: Business Development Officer - Pecan Trust Microfinance Bank [120k] by optimiza: 8:23pm On Feb 16, 2016
MiratonMatador:
Hello Optimiza,

We have collated a list of successful candidates. Contact will be made shortly.

Regards
@ matador, would have loved to discuss personal and important issue with you. don't know if that is permitted. pls u may send ,e personal mail so I can call u briefly.
Re: Business Development Officer - Pecan Trust Microfinance Bank [120k] by MiratonMatador: 10:48am On Feb 17, 2016
Hello,

info@miratonmatadorgroup.com

Regards

1 Like

Re: Business Development Officer - Pecan Trust Microfinance Bank [120k] by optimiza: 8:27pm On Feb 17, 2016
is the telephone interview only for bank teller's role or across board?
what I mean is should business development officers expect telephone screening too?
just getting a mental picture of the whole setting please
Re: Business Development Officer - Pecan Trust Microfinance Bank [120k] by optimiza: 8:43pm On Feb 22, 2016
MiratonMatador:
Hello,

info@miratonmatadorgroup.com

Regards
Hello, everything seems quiet on this thread. pls what's the update? its yet another week @ miratonmatador
Re: Business Development Officer - Pecan Trust Microfinance Bank [120k] by Midex88(m): 7:19pm On Feb 23, 2016
optimiza:

Hello, everything seems quiet on this thread. pls what's the update? its yet another week @ miratonmatador

This week, there should be an update.
Re: Business Development Officer - Pecan Trust Microfinance Bank [120k] by optimiza: 10:57pm On Feb 23, 2016
Midex88:

This week, there should be an update.

@midex, are u aware some person already got phone interview yestraday Monday. according to him, " the call just came in and it was another rounds of interview. I do not know if others had theirs same yestady.
pls if u have had your hone interview, we need update
Re: Business Development Officer - Pecan Trust Microfinance Bank [120k] by Midex88(m): 11:24am On Feb 24, 2016
optimiza:

@midex, are u aware some person already got phone interview yestraday Monday. according to him, " the call just came in and it was another rounds of interview. I do not know if others had theirs same yestady.
pls if u have had your hone interview, we need update

optimiza, i didnt get any phone interview. Though Have made enquiries even from other applicants.
Nobody recieved any interview calls
Re: Business Development Officer - Pecan Trust Microfinance Bank [120k] by optimiza: 8:55pm On Feb 24, 2016
Midex88:

optimiza, i didnt get any phone interview. Though Have made enquiries even from other applicants.
Nobody recieved any interview calls
pls let's find out. I think @ miratonmetador should offer explanation here. an invitee claimed he actually had phone interview for business devt officer on monday. don't who whose information is correct. we cannot afford a wasted effort.
@ midex88, pls ask more invitee. BTW let's hope the phone interview is in batches and we gona get ours before the end of this week.
Re: Business Development Officer - Pecan Trust Microfinance Bank [120k] by MiratonMatador: 11:38pm On Feb 24, 2016
Hello all,

We will be in touch with everyone shortly please. We are currently liaising with the client on selection of successful candidates.

Regards
Re: Business Development Officer - Pecan Trust Microfinance Bank [120k] by optimiza: 8:19am On Feb 25, 2016
MiratonMatador:
Hello all,

We will be in touch with everyone shortly please. We are currently liaising with the client on selection of successful candidates.

Regards
@miratom matador, that was nicely said. your reply really
calmed nerves. however the outcome. let's get feedback and see where that places us. people must confirm before spreading wrong info on this thread. I have doine enough to keep the thread alive
Re: Business Development Officer - Pecan Trust Microfinance Bank [120k] by Midex88(m): 10:07am On Feb 25, 2016
Optimizer, the way the thread has been silent is critically suprising.
I wonder if people who attended the interview didnt know the job advert started from this thread.
Anyway mirantonmatador, nice update. We are waiting......

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Vacancies In Abuja Hotel / Urgent Vacancies In Kubwa, Abuja (in More Than 6 Positions) / Massive Recruitment At Dorben Polytechnic, August 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.