Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,620 members, 7,816,552 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:04 PM

THE CHINESE IN Naija.....experience Of Doing Business With Them.good Or Bad - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / THE CHINESE IN Naija.....experience Of Doing Business With Them.good Or Bad (527 Views)

Bitter Experience Of A Landlord Whose Tenants Refused To Pay 3 Yrs Rent Or Quit / Experience Of Obtaining Electricity Prepayment Meters From EKDC / SELL YOUR USED DIESEL GENERATORS (Good or Bad) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

THE CHINESE IN Naija.....experience Of Doing Business With Them.good Or Bad by goodnews777: 10:23pm On Feb 10, 2016
Just want to know your experience with Chinese business men here in Nigeria. My brother has had an urgly experience with Chinese business
Guys .He bought doors from them in Lagos . It wasn't funny. Any dealings with these guys before we ask for government intervention please lay it out here.
Re: THE CHINESE IN Naija.....experience Of Doing Business With Them.good Or Bad by Nobody: 5:05am On Feb 11, 2016
Let me guess, you guys wants to change the terms of the sale midstream abi? And they are refusing and asking you to stick to the terms as per normal in countries with a working system?
Re: THE CHINESE IN Naija.....experience Of Doing Business With Them.good Or Bad by goodnews777: 6:33pm On Feb 11, 2016
EgunMogaji:
Let me guess, you guys wants to change the terms of the sale midstream abi? And they are refusing and asking you to stick to the terms as per normal in countries with a working system?

Not at all. You sound like their agent. Hell no, in this case, they are the ones not sticking to agreed terms.

(1) (Reply)

OFFICE SPACE TOLET @ Louis Solomon Close, Victoria Island, Lagos / Invest In Real Estate With In Portharcourt With #700k-#1m. / Yaba Letting!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.