Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,751 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:11 AM

Victoria Kimani - I Refused To Give Future My Number, Yrs Later He Became Famous - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Victoria Kimani - I Refused To Give Future My Number, Yrs Later He Became Famous (32352 Views)

Victoria Kimani Glorifies God With Racy Photos / Victoria Kimani Hot In Red At NBA Africa Games / See How Ugly Yemi Alade Was Before She Became Famous (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Victoria Kimani - I Refused To Give Future My Number, Yrs Later He Became Famous by redcliff: 12:09pm On Feb 11, 2016
Women.... even when they lost still trying to reap from his fame...where the did not sow.. smh!!!
Re: Victoria Kimani - I Refused To Give Future My Number, Yrs Later He Became Famous by Nobody: 12:09pm On Feb 11, 2016
Una go wise soon
Re: Victoria Kimani - I Refused To Give Future My Number, Yrs Later He Became Famous by olisaEze(m): 12:10pm On Feb 11, 2016
What a crack! grin I remember nw, it was. D same night dangote and bill Gates fought over her nmbr too. Lmfao
Re: Victoria Kimani - I Refused To Give Future My Number, Yrs Later He Became Famous by jornie(m): 12:10pm On Feb 11, 2016
who cares?

Re: Victoria Kimani - I Refused To Give Future My Number, Yrs Later He Became Famous by mohciz69(m): 12:15pm On Feb 11, 2016
story for the gods
Re: Victoria Kimani - I Refused To Give Future My Number, Yrs Later He Became Famous by joearinze(m): 12:17pm On Feb 11, 2016
nellaluv:
So we should do what now? undecided . You can still holla at him and maybe become his fifth baby mama... I heard he's single now wink

wicked people
Re: Victoria Kimani - I Refused To Give Future My Number, Yrs Later He Became Famous by ariesbull: 12:20pm On Feb 11, 2016
Today's girls are basically daft ..thinking with pussy and seeing with breast

1 Like

Re: Victoria Kimani - I Refused To Give Future My Number, Yrs Later He Became Famous by Nobody: 12:23pm On Feb 11, 2016
nellaluv:
So we should do what now? undecided . You can still holla at him and maybe become his fifth baby mama... I heard he's single now wink
can i have ur number,I might be a future star cheesy
Re: Victoria Kimani - I Refused To Give Future My Number, Yrs Later He Became Famous by pulsa(m): 12:23pm On Feb 11, 2016
LastMumu:
The dude is blessed with a lot of hits. just to mention a few ;

Danfo Drivers (Remix)
Ajegunle B1tches ft Sunny Ade
Panlangolo
Sushisushi featuring Oritz Wiliki
you be last mumu true true
Re: Victoria Kimani - I Refused To Give Future My Number, Yrs Later He Became Famous by StOla: 12:24pm On Feb 11, 2016
Sommyangel:
not really familiar with any of the songs but tnx for the info

He was only poking fun at you.

Future was on the DJ Khaled track "hold you down"

Also featuring August Alsina, Chris Brown, and Jeremih.

1 Like

Re: Victoria Kimani - I Refused To Give Future My Number, Yrs Later He Became Famous by Tomjazzy2: 12:24pm On Feb 11, 2016
Sommyangel:
not really familiar with any of the songs but tnx for the info

You didn't get the joke, did you?

grin

2 Likes

Re: Victoria Kimani - I Refused To Give Future My Number, Yrs Later He Became Famous by joey150(m): 12:24pm On Feb 11, 2016
I dont see the big deal..if he was a rapist would you say the same??

Yeye talk.. Better move on
Re: Victoria Kimani - I Refused To Give Future My Number, Yrs Later He Became Famous by macaranta(m): 12:25pm On Feb 11, 2016
LastMumu:

Danfo Drivers (Remix)
Panlangolo

Lol...it's not ajegunle future o

Let's Bleep some commas,how much you make,real n true,million dollar psusay ...to name a few.
Re: Victoria Kimani - I Refused To Give Future My Number, Yrs Later He Became Famous by petrick10(m): 12:30pm On Feb 11, 2016
Dahs d effect of posing
Re: Victoria Kimani - I Refused To Give Future My Number, Yrs Later He Became Famous by naniawini(f): 12:31pm On Feb 11, 2016
Tot he was dating Ciara??
nellaluv:
Re: Victoria Kimani - I Refused To Give Future My Number, Yrs Later He Became Famous by happney65: 12:32pm On Feb 11, 2016
LesbianBoy:
Who is future and what does he do for a living?

He sells Igbo at the central market in utako district.. grin
Re: Victoria Kimani - I Refused To Give Future My Number, Yrs Later He Became Famous by StreetVlogs(f): 12:33pm On Feb 11, 2016
Pinshuns of Future asking for you number... Or you know the drill.... cool
Re: Victoria Kimani - I Refused To Give Future My Number, Yrs Later He Became Famous by Nobody: 12:33pm On Feb 11, 2016
what a liar?
Re: Victoria Kimani - I Refused To Give Future My Number, Yrs Later He Became Famous by missyQween(f): 12:33pm On Feb 11, 2016
Alright... Now she is regretting it.. Why is she telling us sef...them ask her how many guys ask her out ni angry
Re: Victoria Kimani - I Refused To Give Future My Number, Yrs Later He Became Famous by Nobody: 12:34pm On Feb 11, 2016
You dodge a bullet to have blocked him, else you would have been one of his baby-mamas. Except if that's what you really want to be. Ask Ciara and many others.
Re: Victoria Kimani - I Refused To Give Future My Number, Yrs Later He Became Famous by sucess001(m): 12:36pm On Feb 11, 2016
sorry gal...you refused to see future's 'future'

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Victoria Kimani - I Refused To Give Future My Number, Yrs Later He Became Famous by dreal2010: 12:37pm On Feb 11, 2016
pls anybody with nokia charger?? grin grin
Re: Victoria Kimani - I Refused To Give Future My Number, Yrs Later He Became Famous by mistypetal: 12:40pm On Feb 11, 2016
Daminaj2:
In a interview with YFm's Dj Sabby, Kenyan born Chocolate City artiste, Victoria Kimani, revealed how future tried to holla but she blocked him.

I never got his number, never really gave him a chance, to really holla at me. I felt really messed up about it later and like years later, he ended up being future.

|| http://www.daminaj.com/2016/02/victoria-kimani-reveals-how-she-turned.html

Sorry o
Re: Victoria Kimani - I Refused To Give Future My Number, Yrs Later He Became Famous by Aremu01(m): 12:42pm On Feb 11, 2016
Regret, what does it solve. I wonder what they get from forming hard to get
Re: Victoria Kimani - I Refused To Give Future My Number, Yrs Later He Became Famous by Sunnypa11(m): 12:47pm On Feb 11, 2016
He will use weed scatter ur big kpekus
Re: Victoria Kimani - I Refused To Give Future My Number, Yrs Later He Became Famous by cutekimani(f): 12:51pm On Feb 11, 2016
Such is life
Daminaj2:
In a interview with YFm's Dj Sabby, Kenyan born Chocolate City artiste, Victoria Kimani, revealed how future tried to holla but she blocked him.

I never got his number, never really gave him a chance, to really holla at me. I felt really messed up about it later and like years later, he ended up being future.

|| http://www.daminaj.com/2016/02/victoria-kimani-reveals-how-she-turned.html

Re: Victoria Kimani - I Refused To Give Future My Number, Yrs Later He Became Famous by 12month: 12:58pm On Feb 11, 2016
In future's voice "where ya ass was at when bitches didn't need me?"undecided
Re: Victoria Kimani - I Refused To Give Future My Number, Yrs Later He Became Famous by Hustlerlomo(m): 1:01pm On Feb 11, 2016
MilesLamar:

So who are u now?? Wizkid or Davido?

Go ask google.
Re: Victoria Kimani - I Refused To Give Future My Number, Yrs Later He Became Famous by Sunnypa11(m): 1:01pm On Feb 11, 2016
LastMumu:

Danfo Drivers (Remix)
Panlangolo

Oshodi remix ft Wizkib and Jon Dazzy

Aboki Remix ft Ice creams

Skolewu ft Dabido

Oriver Sweet ft Bdanj and Jon Dazzy

Zululewe ft Dontor Sib

Dulo ft Techno
Re: Victoria Kimani - I Refused To Give Future My Number, Yrs Later He Became Famous by Mattew690(m): 1:30pm On Feb 11, 2016
God punish girl wey dey look down on you NL

By God grace you will be Rich & Famous in jesus name
Re: Victoria Kimani - I Refused To Give Future My Number, Yrs Later He Became Famous by ObaKlaz: 1:34pm On Feb 11, 2016
Well... She just couldn't/didn't see the FUTURE he's got then!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Korede Bello And Arase Unveil Orok-Edet's Bust As The First Indigenous IGP / ''God Forbid I Marry A Nigerian Man'' - Huddah Munroe Continues Rant / Ricky Rick Dead, Renowned S.A. Rapper Ricky Ricky Has Passed Away

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.