Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,764 members, 7,809,941 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:34 PM

A16 Delta Corpers..let's Meet Here... - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / A16 Delta Corpers..let's Meet Here... (13735 Views)

Plateau Batch A16 / Niger Batch A16 Let's Meet Here. / Lagos A16 Stream 1 Lets Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A16 Delta Corpers..let's Meet Here... by boboLIL(m): 9:03am On Feb 14, 2016
nnasino:
david stream I
welcome man

1 Like

Re: A16 Delta Corpers..let's Meet Here... by boboLIL(m): 8:29am On Feb 16, 2016
THINGS YOU MUST KNOW BEFORE GOING FOR NYSC 2016..
NYSC MATTER Heading to NYSC Orientation Camp? Heeding the Clarion Call? Here is a comprehensive list of things you need to take to camp. aka “NYSC camp requirements” Included are some HOT TIPS UPDATED FOR 2016 First off, the requirements. These are compulsory and you will not be allowed to Camp if you don’t have them with you.

PART 1: Official NYSC Camp Registration Requirements: 1. CALL UP LETTER: This is a vital part of camp registration and the only evidence that you are a prospective corps member (colloq. Corper, orOtondo) and you are not impersonating anyone. This will be taken from and not returned to you. So if at all you even forget your luggage never forget this.
Tip: Since many will choose the N3,000 option to print online, do try to use a café with laser jet printers and not DeskJet. Why? Documents printed with DeskJets are more susceptible to water/moisture damage. Just to be on a safer side and you should do this with any document you intend to keep for a very long time. If you can’t find a LaserJet, use anyone.
Tip: DO NOT LAMINATE IT! And keep it like its your life. I know someone who was sent back because she forgot hers. Also someone who had to beg and beg before his letter was collected because he laminated his own copy. So please avoid all these stress and make enough copies of this letter.
Tip: Remember you can REPRINT your Call-Up letter online if subscribed (N3,000) to that option.
2. Registration Documents: If you’re a foreign graduate, take along the original credentials you uploaded (to the NYSC Portal) for physical verification / evaluation.
3. Green Card: It contains your bio-data. Print and bring along your signed copy.
4. Final Year Student IDENTITY CARD
5. Notification/STATEMENT OF RESULT from School
6. PHOTOCOPIES OF YOUR DOCUMENTS: Now make about 10 copies of every document required. There would be photocopiers in camp at mammy market but trust me, it is double the price and it saves time.
7. PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPHS: This is very important. Take as many as you can, about 20 in red backgrounds. You would need them for different kinds of registration. e.g, skill acquisition groups, religious groups, sports, redeployment, bank account opening e.t.c
8. My CLEAR BAG: You’ll need to put the aforementioned in a portable envelope/bag that can withstand some amount of wear/tear. Hence, My Clear Bag. Tip: The forms that will be handed to you are very easy to fill. Attach your passport where necessary and fill them correctly. After your registration, you will be issued with your State Code Number. This will be like your PIN throughout your Service Year. Witty

PART 2:
9. CERTIFICATES/LICENSES: For Doctors, Pharmacists, Nurses & Lab Scientists, take along your proof of certification. Graduates of Medicine and Pharmacy are expected to have their Certificates of Registration with Nigerian Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria (NMDCN) and Pharmacists Council of Nigeria (PCN) respectively.
10. STATIONERY: PEN, PAPER, GUM. Yeah this saves time and lots of unnecessary begging.
Tip: Some camps do seize staplers at the gate during check-in. But do not forget to include pins in your stapler if you still decide to take it along. You will be given a meal ticket that gives you access to the Camp kitchen for the 21 days. Lose it and you have to feed yourself. Even if you do not intend to use it, you will come across someone who would appreciate the kind gesture.
Tip: After getting your NYSC State Code Number (which you have to wear around your neck all through camp with your ID card), you can proceed to claim your NYSC Kit and Mattress after which you can proceed to get a Room. After you have gotten your kit and secured a place in the hostels, you can settle down and you are good to go to start the Military parades. Now, Your NYSC kit should contain 1 NYSC Crested Vest, A pair of Khaki Trousers, Cap and Jacket, 2 White T-shirts, 2 Pairs of Knickers, 2 pairs of green-stripped Stockings, A Pair of Orange Jungle Boots and One Pair of White Converse. A “Belt” is also included.
PART 3:
DAILY NEEDS:
11. ROUND-NECKED WHITE T-SHIRTS: This is an essential outfit in camp in fact in most camps this is the only allowed cloth to be worn throughout your 3 weeks. Even to church, you might not be allowed to wear colored cloths. You would be given 2 pairs of white t-shirts at camp to just fulfill all righteousness which surely would never be your size especially our very slim and small otondo in size . So you can bring extra pairs (6). Why? Because you probably wont have time to wash during the week after being stressed out from the parades and Man-O-War drills.
Tip: Do not carry more than 2 pairs of colored clothes because you wont need them.
12. WHITE SHORTS: I beg you please do bring yours. you would also be given 2 pairs of shorts which are really poor in material. They tear easily and it can be annoying. So my dear Otondos bring like 4 pairs of shorts. Trust me also you wont like to wash everyday, so bring enough to last you like 3 days so that you wont be stranded.
13. PLAIN WHITE SNEAKERS/TENNIS SHOES:This is a very important outfit. you would also be given an ugly pair of low quality white tennis shoes customized for NYSC. It’s either you are not given your size although you can find someone with your size and swap. But after the first wash it starts tearing. So just buy yours (white). They also sell this in camp, so in case you are not able to get you could buy in camp just carry extra cash for that because the price would be higher – as with everything in Mammy – because they know you have no choice than to buy. Now, If you happen to camp during the rainy season (Batch ‘B’ ), get white rubber sneakers/boots especially if you’re posted to the Southern part of the country (esp. the South South. Read, Bayelsa). The parade fields/mammy market will be messed
14. WHITE SOCKS: Just get extra pairs.
15. PADLOCKS: [BRING or BUY from Mammy] Please lock your boxes and bags to avoid regrets and tears. I know someone who lost more than 5 items including his two phones – like he’s the only one in camp.
16. WAIST POUCH: /Fanny pack/Bum bag (or for the more fashion-conscious, a cross-body purse).The bum bags are more popular because they won’t bang against you when you’re active and your hands are free to do whatever. You need it to carry your money, phone, small valuables, pens, etc around with you at all times. You should sleep with it too.
17. MOSQUITO TREATED NET: You would do not want to fall sick in camp from malaria and miss out on the fun. Just bring yours. Also bring ropes you would use to hang it. The nets usually have these. I also used mine as a room to protect my box and properties from thieves and also from some insects and ants.
18. BASIC DRUGS: Like paracetamol, medicine for your allergies, menstrual pain relief drug, nausea relief drugs, antibiotics e.t.c. The camp clinic is sometimes inadequately stocked with drugs so help yourself. True story – A corper from the previous batch donated at least a million Naira worth of medicine to our (Lagos) camp clinic, and barely a few days later, they claimed to have run out of medicine.
19. ANTISEPTIC/DISINFECTANTS: Such as Dettol etc. This is very, very essential. Firstly the bathrooms can be very annoying and dirty and more importantly, you would not like to have infection from camp. Bad idea. Depending on your camp, the water can be dirty. Most people always have reaction to it.
20. DETERGENT: [BUY from Mammy.] Again, this reduces the amount of load you’re bringing into camp. However, if you’re lucky the mammy market will have vendors offering laundry services! It costs about N50 per item, N100 for your khaki trousers or jacket, extra N50 if you want your items pressed although cost will vary across camps.
Tip: The Bucket: Buy this in Mammy. Don’t stress yourself taking one to Camp, which you’re probably going to leave behind after 3 weeks.Toiletries: Toilet Paper, Sanitary Pad, soap dish etc. BUY in Mammy.
21. TOWELS
22. A PAIR OF SLIPPERS: [BRING or BUY]
23. Bed sheets, Pillow Cases and A Pillow. You could also get pillow from mammy market to reduce load.
Tip: Mattresses will be provided by NYSC. It is best to “double up” with the mattresses, as they are about 1 to 2 inches thick. Lol.
24. HANDKERCHIEF. There will be BUCKETS of sweating. Do yourself a favor.
25. FLASK, BOWL AND CUP: [BRING or BUY] For eating. Important for those who intend on eating Camp food. Tip: You will be fed three times a day in camp but I must not lie to you, the food there is nothing to write home about. They can be nice on few occasions like Sundays, but most days, they are poor. If you are someone who loves to eat good food, make provisions for your own food. You should get some fast foods along, some breakfast cereals and beverages. You should also hold extra cash to eat at the Mammy market. You will get good meals there.
26. BEVERAGE: The camp will supply you with “Tea-water” or ‘brown-water’ so you can make tea when you need to!
27. FLASHLIGHT OR RECHARGEABLE LAMPS:[BRING] Most camps, do not give light except at a specific time of the day. It’s very essential especially at night when you need to use the bathroom, early in the morning when preparing for morning drills and meditations and at night in case you need to do anything. At the mammy market, there is always light till they close, usually 10pm except on days like the Camp Fire Night where they stay open till, say, 3am depending on how lenient your camp commander is. You can charge your lamps there for a little fee.
28. Some form of entertainment: Novels – for those who get bored easily, please carry some. And for guys PSP or chess. also iPod and MP3 players for audiophiles.
29. Your Ray-Ban sunglasses for the sun. And if you can’t afford that, get a Ray-Bon.
30. Get extra phone batter(ies) and extra Network SIMs. Some networks are not available at some camps as they’re usually in remote locations, far from town centres. Once you get your call-up letter, you can find out (from serving corpers or tweet at @_NYSC) which network has the best reception at your destination camp. If you need data access, find out if that available also. Instagrammers and keekers, if you get EDGE thank your stars. But there has been some improvement as network providers have focus
31. CASH: Extremely important. You would need about N15,000. Then between N20,000 – N30,000 to be ‘just’ comfortable. For those that can manage, say, N10,000 – N15,000. There are lots of things that take up money. Things like food (for those who don’t intend eating from the camp kitchen), energy drinks, recharge cards, charging of electronic devices, laundry, pleasures e.t.c.
32. ATM Card: You ‘normally’ wont be allowed to leave camp. So do not be stranded, trust me it’s not a good idea. Just budget N1,000 per day. You should take your ATM card along, incase. (This might sound counter-intuitive since there might not be any ATM in your camp and you are not allowed to leave camp. But figure it out…) You can keep your extra cash with the Accounts Department (as the case was in my camp) while some shops offer POS services, you still have access to extra cash whenever you need it. If you have a camera you can take it along because you will want to snap a lot of scenes. If you have a Smartphone with great camera, that’s good for you because you can easily take and share photos on social networks instantly.
Tip: If you don’t have any of those, you will have to pay some guys on camp who do that as business to follow you around and snap you wherever you go. They might charge up to N2,000 for the duration of the camping. They should give you all your photos and videos in DVDs at the end of Camping. Or you could wait till the last day of leaving camp and snap at a cheaper rate. That’s all you need to take to camp!. Waaaait. Where are you going? Now, dont be selfish. You have to share this with your friends, dont you? Click the share buttons below.
Re: A16 Delta Corpers..let's Meet Here... by johndanny(m): 3:07pm On Feb 16, 2016
My Delta peeps how una de na. Just hope Nysc will not change d state of deployment
Re: A16 Delta Corpers..let's Meet Here... by Amyleb(f): 12:55pm On Feb 17, 2016
Now you're talking...Thanks
boboLIL:
THINGS YOU MUST KNOW BEFORE GOING FOR NYSC

NYSC MATTER
Heading to NYSC Orientation Camp?
Heeding the Clarion Call?
Here is a comprehensive list of things you need to take to
camp. aka “NYSC camp requirements”
Included are some HOT TIPS
UPDATED FOR 2016
First off, the requirements. These are compulsory and you
will not be allowed to Camp if you don’t have them with
you.

PART 1:
Official NYSC Camp Registration Requirements:
1. CALL UP LETTER: This is a vital part of camp registration
and the only evidence that you are a prospective corps
member (colloq. Corper, orOtondo) and you are not
impersonating anyone. This will be taken from and not
returned to you. So if at all you even forget your luggage
never forget this.

Tip: Since many will choose the N3,000 option to print
online, do try to use a café with laser jet printers and not
DeskJet. Why? Documents printed with DeskJets are more
susceptible to water/moisture damage. Just to be on a
safer side and you should do this with any document you
intend to keep for a very long time. If you can’t find a
LaserJet, use anyone.

Tip: DO NOT LAMINATE IT! And keep it like its your life. I
know someone who was sent back because she forgot
hers. Also someone who had to beg and beg before his
letter was collected because he laminated his own copy. So
please avoid all these stress and make enough copies of
this letter.

Tip: Remember you can REPRINT your Call-Up letter online
if subscribed (N3,000) to that option.

2. Registration Documents: If you’re a foreign graduate,
take along the original credentials you uploaded (to the
NYSC Portal) for physical verification / evaluation.

3. Green Card: It contains your bio-data. Print and bring
along your signed copy.

4. Final Year Student IDENTITY CARD

5. Notification/STATEMENT OF RESULT from School

6. PHOTOCOPIES OF YOUR DOCUMENTS: Now make about
10 copies of every document required. There would be
photocopiers in camp at mammy market but trust me, it is
double the price and it saves time.

7. PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPHS: This is very important. Take
as many as you can, about 20 in red backgrounds. You
would need them for different kinds of registration. e.g,
skill acquisition groups, religious groups, sports,
redeployment, bank account opening e.t.c

8. My CLEAR BAG: You’ll need to put the aforementioned in
a portable envelope/bag that can withstand some amount
of wear/tear. Hence, My Clear Bag.
Tip: The forms that will be handed to you are very easy to
fill. Attach your passport where necessary and fill them
correctly. After your registration, you will be issued with
your State Code Number. This will be like your PIN
throughout your Service Year.
Witty

PART 2:

9. CERTIFICATES/LICENSES: For Doctors, Pharmacists,
Nurses & Lab Scientists, take along your proof of
certification. Graduates of Medicine and Pharmacy are
expected to have their Certificates of Registration with
Nigerian Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria (NMDCN)
and Pharmacists Council of Nigeria (PCN) respectively.

10. STATIONERY: PEN, PAPER, GUM. Yeah this saves
time and lots of unnecessary begging.

Tip: Some camps do seize staplers at the gate during
check-in. But do not forget to include pins in your stapler if
you still decide to take it along.
You will be given a meal ticket that gives you access to the
Camp kitchen for the 21 days. Lose it and you have to feed
yourself. Even if you do not intend to use it, you will come
across someone who would appreciate the kind gesture.

Tip: After getting your NYSC State Code Number (which you
have to wear around your neck all through camp with your
ID card), you can proceed to claim your NYSC Kit and
Mattress after which you can proceed to get a Room. After
you have gotten your kit and secured a place in the
hostels, you can settle down and you are good to go to
start the Military parades.
Now, Your NYSC kit should contain 1 NYSC Crested Vest, A
pair of Khaki Trousers, Cap and Jacket, 2 White T-shirts, 2
Pairs of Knickers, 2 pairs of green-stripped Stockings, A
Pair of Orange Jungle Boots and One Pair of White
Converse. A “Belt” is also included.

PART 3:

DAILY NEEDS:

11. ROUND-NECKED WHITE T-SHIRTS: This is an essential
outfit in camp in fact in most camps this is the only
allowed cloth to be worn throughout your 3 weeks. Even to
church, you might not be allowed to wear colored cloths.
You would be given 2 pairs of white t-shirts at camp to just
fulfill all righteousness which surely would never be your
size especially our very slim and small otondo in size . So
you can bring extra pairs (6). Why? Because you probably
wont have time to wash during the week after being
stressed out from the parades and Man-O-War drills.

Tip: Do not carry more than 2 pairs of colored clothes
because you wont need them.

12. WHITE SHORTS: I beg you please do bring yours. you
would also be given 2 pairs of shorts which are really poor
in material. They tear easily and it can be annoying. So my
dear Otondos bring like 4 pairs of shorts. Trust me also
you wont like to wash everyday, so bring enough to last
you like 3 days so that you wont be stranded.

13. PLAIN WHITE SNEAKERS/TENNIS SHOES:This is a very
important outfit. you would also be given an ugly pair of
low quality white tennis shoes customized for NYSC. It’s
either you are not given your size although you can find
someone with your size and swap. But after the first wash
it starts tearing. So just buy yours (white). They also sell
this in camp, so in case you are not able to get you could
buy in camp just carry extra cash for that because the
price would be higher – as with everything in Mammy –
because they know you have no choice than to buy. Now, If
you happen to camp during the rainy season (Batch ‘B’ ),
get white rubber sneakers/boots especially if you’re posted
to the Southern part of the country (esp. the South South.
Read, Bayelsa). The parade fields/mammy market will be
messed

14. WHITE SOCKS: Just get extra pairs.

15. PADLOCKS: [BRING or BUY from Mammy] Please lock
your boxes and bags to avoid regrets and tears. I know
someone who lost more than 5 items including his two
phones – like he’s the only one in camp.

16. WAIST POUCH: /Fanny pack/Bum bag (or for the more
fashion-conscious, a cross-body purse).The bum bags are
more popular because they won’t bang against you when
you’re active and your hands are free to do whatever. You
need it to carry your money, phone, small valuables, pens,
etc around with you at all times. You should sleep with it
too.

17. MOSQUITO TREATED NET: You would do not want to fall
sick in camp from malaria and miss out on the fun. Just
bring yours. Also bring ropes you would use to hang it. The
nets usually have these. I also used mine as a room to
protect my box and properties from thieves and also from
some insects and ants.

18. BASIC DRUGS: Like paracetamol, medicine for your
allergies, menstrual pain relief drug, nausea relief drugs,
antibiotics e.t.c. The camp clinic is sometimes inadequately
stocked with drugs so help yourself. True story – A corper
from the previous batch donated at least a million Naira
worth of medicine to our (Lagos) camp clinic, and barely a
few days later, they claimed to have run out of medicine.

19. ANTISEPTIC/DISINFECTANTS: Such as Dettol etc. This is
very, very essential. Firstly the bathrooms can be very
annoying and dirty and more importantly, you would not
like to have infection from camp. Bad idea. Depending on
your camp, the water can be dirty. Most people always
have reaction to it.

20. DETERGENT: [BUY from Mammy.] Again, this reduces
the amount of load you’re bringing into camp. However, if
you’re lucky the mammy market will have vendors offering
laundry services! It costs about N50 per item, N100 for
your khaki trousers or jacket, extra N50 if you want your
items pressed although cost will vary across camps.

Tip: The Bucket: Buy this in Mammy. Don’t stress yourself
taking one to Camp, which you’re probably going to leave
behind after 3 weeks.Toiletries: Toilet Paper, Sanitary Pad,
soap dish etc. BUY in Mammy.

21. TOWELS

22. A PAIR OF SLIPPERS: [BRING or BUY]

23. Bed sheets, Pillow Cases and A Pillow. You could also
get pillow from mammy market to reduce load.

Tip: Mattresses will be provided by NYSC. It is best to
“double up” with the mattresses, as they are about 1 to 2
inches thick. Lol.

24. HANDKERCHIEF. There will be BUCKETS of sweating. Do
yourself a favor.

25. FLASK, BOWL AND CUP: [BRING or BUY] For eating.
Important for those who intend on eating Camp food.
Tip: You will be fed three times a day in camp but I must
not lie to you, the food there is nothing to write home
about. They can be nice on few occasions like Sundays, but
most days, they are poor. If you are someone who loves to
eat good food, make provisions for your own food. You
should get some fast foods along, some breakfast cereals
and beverages. You should also hold extra cash to eat at
the Mammy market. You will get good meals there.

26. BEVERAGE: The camp will supply you with “Tea-water”
or ‘brown-water’ so you can make tea when you need to!

27. FLASHLIGHT OR RECHARGEABLE LAMPS:[BRING] Most
camps, do not give light except at a specific time of the
day. It’s very essential especially at night when you need to
use the bathroom, early in the morning when preparing
for morning drills and meditations and at night in case you
need to do anything. At the mammy market, there is
always light till they close, usually 10pm except on days
like the Camp Fire Night where they stay open till, say, 3am
depending on how lenient your camp commander is. You
can charge your lamps there for a little fee.

28. Some form of entertainment: Novels – for those who
get bored easily, please carry some. And for guys PSP or
chess. also iPod and MP3 players for audiophiles.

29. Your Ray-Ban sunglasses for the sun. And if you can’t
afford that, get a Ray-Bon.

30. Get extra phone batter(ies) and extra Network
SIMs. Some networks are not available at some camps as
they’re usually in remote locations, far from town centres.
Once you get your call-up letter, you can find out (from
serving corpers or tweet at @_NYSC) which network has
the best reception at your destination camp. If you need
data access, find out if that available also. Instagrammers
and keekers, if you get EDGE thank your stars. But there
has been some improvement as network providers have
focus

31. CASH: Extremely important. You would need about
N15,000. Then between N20,000 – N30,000 to be ‘just’
comfortable. For those that can manage, say, N10,000 –
N15,000. There are lots of things that take up money.
Things like food (for those who don’t intend eating from
the camp kitchen), energy drinks, recharge cards, charging
of electronic devices, laundry, pleasures e.t.c.

32. ATM Card: You ‘normally’ wont be allowed to leave
camp. So do not be stranded, trust me it’s not a good idea.
Just budget N1,000 per day. You should take your ATM
card along, incase. (This might sound counter-intuitive
since there might not be any ATM in your camp and you
are not allowed to leave camp. But figure it out…) You can
keep your extra cash with the Accounts Department (as the
case was in my camp) while some shops offer POS
services, you still have access to extra cash whenever you
need it.
If you have a camera you can take it along because you
will want to snap a lot of scenes. If you have a Smartphone
with great camera, that’s good for you because you can
easily take and share photos on social networks instantly.

Tip: If you don’t have any of those, you will have to pay
some guys on camp who do that as business to follow you
around and snap you wherever you go. They might charge
up to N2,000 for the duration of the camping. They should
give you all your photos and videos in DVDs at the end of
Camping. Or you could wait till the last day of leaving camp
and snap at a cheaper rate.
That’s all you need to take to camp!. Waaaait. Where are
you going? Now, dont be selfish. You have to share this
with your friends, dont you? Click the share buttons below.
Re: A16 Delta Corpers..let's Meet Here... by gudugbe(m): 8:08pm On Feb 17, 2016
I think it we be better if we create a Whatsapp group for us posted to delta state. my Whatsapp number is 07063188981. I am Michael from EKSU.
Re: A16 Delta Corpers..let's Meet Here... by boboLIL(m): 10:40am On Feb 19, 2016
gudugbe:
I think it we be better if we create a Whatsapp group for us posted to delta state. my Whatsapp number is 07063188981. I am Michael from EKSU.
nt yet.... Welcome
Re: A16 Delta Corpers..let's Meet Here... by Koolmak(m): 12:07am On Feb 21, 2016
anyone with an idea...Lagos to delta transport fare is how much?
Re: A16 Delta Corpers..let's Meet Here... by emmanuelpopson(m): 10:51pm On Feb 22, 2016
Koolmak:
anyone with an idea...Lagos to delta transport fare is how much?

it depends on d bus terminal and transport company you traveling with.... i do know Delta line n JVL at iyana ipaja charges N2500 to delta state.. im currently serving there.

1 Like

Re: A16 Delta Corpers..let's Meet Here... by Koolmak(m): 10:58pm On Feb 22, 2016
emmanuelpopson:

it depends on d bus terminal and transport company you traveling with.... i do know Delta line n JVL at iyana ipaja charges N2500 to delta state.. im currently serving there.
Thanks.
Hope you are enjoying your time there?
Re: A16 Delta Corpers..let's Meet Here... by emmanuelpopson(m): 11:08pm On Feb 22, 2016
Koolmak:
Thanks. Hope you are enjoying your time there?
yea. thanks
Re: A16 Delta Corpers..let's Meet Here... by Amyleb(f): 12:44pm On Feb 23, 2016
emmanuelpopson:

please can you tell us the state of Delta camp, is it comfortable at all? I read somewhere that it's the worst NYSC camp in Nigeria. In terms of structures, toilet and bathroom, rooms even the mami market is a disaster, pls how true is this? Thanks
Re: A16 Delta Corpers..let's Meet Here... by emmanuelpopson(m): 11:37pm On Feb 23, 2016
Amyleb:
please can you tell us the state of Delta camp, is it comfortable at all? I read somewhere that it's the worst NYSC camp in Nigeria. In terms of structures, toilet and bathroom, rooms even the mami market is a disaster, pls how true is this? Thanks

lots of information about delta camp. so many of them. you can inbox me and lets talk privately on whatsapp
Re: A16 Delta Corpers..let's Meet Here... by Dudecollins(m): 7:18am On Feb 25, 2016
Collins OAU engineering grad Stream 1
Re: A16 Delta Corpers..let's Meet Here... by Philo101(m): 3:23pm On Feb 25, 2016
Joe..
Stream 1, batch A
Of all d states available during my time of registration., I hope I get Delta.
I wish y'all d best
Re: A16 Delta Corpers..let's Meet Here... by Amyleb(f): 3:49pm On Feb 25, 2016
emmanuelpopson:

lots of information about delta camp. so many of them. you can inbox me and lets talk privately on whatsapp

emmanuelpopson@gmail.com
why not share what you know here so others can benefit too. I suppose that's the essence for this thread.
Re: A16 Delta Corpers..let's Meet Here... by leoblaze(m): 9:14pm On Feb 25, 2016
Nonyerem Leo
Batch B stream 1 2015

Delta state

Ppa isoko south

Private sec Skul

What are your questions as regard to iseluku camp aniocha LGA
Will answer wiv d best of my knowledge grin
Re: A16 Delta Corpers..let's Meet Here... by Obi88(m): 11:11pm On Feb 25, 2016
leoblaze:
Nonyerem Leo
Batch B stream 1 2015

Delta state

Ppa isoko south

Private sec Skul

What are your questions as regard to iseluku camp aniocha LGA
Will answer wiv d best of my knowledge grin
please sir, just tell us everything about the camp starting with the registration process
Re: A16 Delta Corpers..let's Meet Here... by MrIyke222(m): 11:51pm On Feb 25, 2016
Mzhappiness:
Happiness stream 1

Pls guys hw is d unofficial posting confirmation done? Am still hoping. I dont knw my posting yet. pls any help
Re: A16 Delta Corpers..let's Meet Here... by leoblaze(m): 5:02am On Feb 26, 2016
Everything in camp goes with a discouraging queue ,
registration is the worst .some people will be in camp a day b4 date but I will advice you to go on the 3rd day.

You won't have to struggle like others moreover everybody will get registered regardless wen u got there . during my time some people came 5 -6 days after d date and they were registered but am not advising you to do same ,am asking you to go on the 3rd day if you want a stress free registration. grin
After registration , the last number on ur state code determines ur platoon eg if urs is dt1345 DAT means u will join platoon 5... hope u got it. If you know you don't want stress don't join ur platoon marching crew Cus dey will keep practicing until d last day even under hot sun sad

You will b told DAT d whole people DAT will march will be sent to a favourable ppa my brother nah WASH grin

just pray to God 4 favour ,Das wot I did ... Everybody will be posted and it is certain so don't go there and kill ur self with activities unless it is fun 2 u . mmmmmm

I will keep posting more about delta camp
Re: A16 Delta Corpers..let's Meet Here... by leoblaze(m): 5:18am On Feb 26, 2016
Tips

If any guy has interest in football , make sure u go wiv ur boots Cus there will be a football competition unless u want to buy ur boot insyd d camp market...

Don't bother going with cups ,plates,extension cos it will ceased at d gate . but it will be returned during d last days ...u might still nt see urs wen asked to search for it

Make up ur mind about standing up.....Cus u will do a whole lot of dat in camp grin

I say dis again ,don't be in a rush .....if u want a stress free registration ..........get there on d 3rd day .they will register and give you wot they gave others with out stress ... No long tym waiting , no rush , no pushing , no begging , no sweat , no queue , stress free cheesy grin cheesy grin

The most boring tin in camp is SAED lectures ...6hrs undecided But sometimes I will sneak back to my hostel and sleep grin grin

What else ?
Re: A16 Delta Corpers..let's Meet Here... by leoblaze(m): 5:22am On Feb 26, 2016
Me and my guys in front of obi of iseluku hostel grin

Re: A16 Delta Corpers..let's Meet Here... by hotman0095(m): 6:56am On Feb 26, 2016
i hear a whats app group as already bin created by sum1 esle...y we ar here waiting for d right time for dat
Re: A16 Delta Corpers..let's Meet Here... by boboLIL(m): 8:20am On Mar 15, 2016
leoblaze u tried a lot.... Tnx
Re: A16 Delta Corpers..let's Meet Here... by Koolmak(m): 10:45am On Mar 18, 2016
Please leoblaze update us on electricity, phone charging, and other relate issues in Delta camp
Re: A16 Delta Corpers..let's Meet Here... by leoblaze(m): 9:49pm On Mar 18, 2016
Koolmak:
Please leoblaze update us on electricity, phone charging, and other relate issues in Delta camp

Electricity ..... D camp gen is turned on from 7pm - 10pm

Charging .....u either charge during dis tym or pay #50box to charge at Mami market grin
Re: A16 Delta Corpers..let's Meet Here... by Koolmak(m): 11:24pm On Mar 18, 2016
leoblaze:

Electricity ..... D camp gen is turned on from 7pm - 10pm

Charging .....u either charge during dis tym or pay #50box to charge at Mami market grin
Thanks a lot...will there be sockets in d hostel to enable us charge between 7-10?....N hope we will still be allowed to work with our phones during lights out, if one ain't ready to sleep yet?
Re: A16 Delta Corpers..let's Meet Here... by Obi88(m): 8:18am On Apr 20, 2016
finally today is the day !
Re: A16 Delta Corpers..let's Meet Here... by dafoly: 12:07am On Apr 21, 2016
finally posted to delta
Re: A16 Delta Corpers..let's Meet Here... by Nobody: 12:32am On Apr 21, 2016
Delta top but mhen I go redeploy.
Re: A16 Delta Corpers..let's Meet Here... by doublezero7(m): 12:43am On Apr 21, 2016
#StraightToCamp #A16 #ComfortAndSafety

Re: A16 Delta Corpers..let's Meet Here... by pumpy007(m): 7:46am On Apr 21, 2016
Pumpiousay stream 1 see you guys soon safe trip

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mckinsey Nigeria Young Leaders Program For Corpers / Osun About To Pay Outstanding Nysc Allowance? / How To Locate All The NYSC Orientation Camps For 2019 Batch B Stream 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.